Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow should I dump

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this chick I was seeing passed some really big test. I sent her a video congratulating her. I just found out from her Tuesday morning....told her how proud I was of her.

Wednesday evening I get a text from her saying “I think I’m too much of a princess for you. You were the only one who didn’t say we should celebrate”

The thing is I was planning on taking her out this weekend. And she responds with “no I don’t want to go anywhere anymore”

I really lost my temper with her and flipped because she pulls this **** on the regular. She’s 26 and can easily pick up the phone like a big girl and call me but expects me to read her mind.

IMO she should of at least waited until the weekend to see if I was going to take her out.

I could probably get her back if I try really hard and drop some money on a nice gift but I’m ready to say **** it have a nice life....she’s 26 and starts fights over minuscule issues via texts

Glassguy

Reaction score
Serious question.......how many more threads are you going to make about this chick?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many chances does she get with you?

One more isnt going to fix things.
The issue is she never even sees it as her messing up. She sees me as the problem. She doesn’t communicate..she starts a fight...and sees me as the bad guy.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I thought you said you was throwing in the towel in november?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you said you was throwing in the towel in november?
I did...she contacted me again we hung out everything was good. I’m on the fence I don’t want to lose her but idk if I can fully commit to her either

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I did...she contacted me again we hung out everything was good. I’m on the fence I don’t want to lose her but idk if I can fully commit to her either
I'm on the fence with you, I can't tell if your a troll or just completely naive and oblivious to women and relationships, let me figure it out and I'll get back with you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're got to accept that she doesn't respect you due to your leadership failures.

Once that happens, it cannot be fixed and it's time to let her go.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You're got to accept that she doesn't respect you due to your leadership failures.
What do you mean ‘doesn’t respect him due to leadership failures?’

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean ‘doesn’t respect him due to leadership failures?’
Go back to his other threads and read it.

When a man loses frame = loses leadership.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The post is in this thread. I’m not losing frame!
OK.[/QUOTE]

This is the same girl with the same issues regardless of how many threads there is.

Btw why the need to have 2 accounts ?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back to his other threads and read it.

When a man loses frame = loses leadership.
Not trying to brag or anything but I’ve ****ed a ton of women in my life. More than most guys. And what you say is true but not for all women. You can line 11 hot women up in a row...7 will like the cool player, the Don Juan.... 2 will like obsessive psychopaths, and 2 will like abusive *******s. You sound inexperienced tbh. Being a dj is effective for the majority but ever do everything right maintain frame and still lose the chick? Some women are into different things. Some hot women will even look for men with alpha physical characteristics and a beta personality so they can enjoy sex with him and slowly take his soul. Some women get off to it..some women are sick and enjoy hurting men. Bpd’s...usually very attractive, let me know how far you get with one being a player. You won’t...they need a host and an alpha dj is too strong.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Not trying to brag or anything but I’ve ****ed a ton of women in my life. More than most guys. And what you say is true but not for all women. You can line 11 hot women up in a row...7 will like the cool player, the Don Juan.... 2 will like obsessive psychopaths, and 2 will like abusive *******s. You sound inexperienced tbh. Being a dj is effective for the majority but ever do everything right maintain frame and still lose the chick? Some women are into different things.
Well, I have to say, for someone who has the experience he claims to have, I'm curious as to why your in the current situation your in now?

Why is she able to disrespect you and treat you poorly, you leave, then all she has to do is "talk" to you and everything is ok again, then she goes back to treating you like sh!t and you fall for it over and over and over again.......

Care to explain?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have to say, for someone who has the experience he claims to have, I'm curious as to why your in the current situation your in now?

Why is she able to disrespect you and treat you poorly, you leave, then all she has to do is "talk" to you and everything is ok again, then she goes back to treating you like sh!t and you fall for it over and over and over again.......

Care to explain?
I do like her but also I would say a Lack of plates my brother. Around six months ago my job took over my life. And acquiring new plates takes free time. Gaming and meeting women takes time. I get out once a week if I’m lucky these days.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not trying to brag or anything but I’ve ****ed a ton of women in my life. More than most guys. And what you say is true but not for all women. You can line 11 hot women up in a row...7 will like the cool player, the Don Juan.... 2 will like obsessive psychopaths, and 2 will like abusive *******s. You sound inexperienced tbh. Being a dj is effective for the majority but ever do everything right maintain frame and still lose the chick? Some women are into different things. Some hot women will even look for men with alpha physical characteristics and a beta personality so they can enjoy sex with him and slowly take his soul. Some women get off to it..some women are sick and enjoy hurting men. Bpd’s...usually very attractive, let me know how far you get with one being a player. You won’t...they need a host and an alpha dj is too strong.
I was being diplomatic just now. So here's the truth;

Any man who has a modicum of experience with women knows what you're posted is pure BS.

You're more then likely to never had more then 4 women in ur entire existence.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you'll act like a little bich if it keeps a hot woman around. Betas might occasionally get certain girls but they will never be happy.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I do like her but also I would say a Lack of plates my brother. Around six months ago my job took over my life. And acquiring new plates takes free time. Gaming and meeting women takes time. I get out once a week if I’m lucky these days.
No need to put up with this women, move on until you find new plates, acquiring new plates might take some time but you're self respect comes first.