Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you make a video of you and your partner?

If you could make and watch a video of you and your partner having sex, would you?

• Yes, I would.

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No, I wouldn't.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you want to be a star?

If you could watch a video of yourself making love, would you want to?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd watch a tape of me having sex. It'd be like watching game tape so you can see what areas you're strong in and what areas need imrovement.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol it so funny that you made this thread.

Although i dont have a video cam i do have a digi cam that records short video clips ive been using.

I started by being discreet about it, hiding it behind some books on my shelf. Then i just busted it out on wednesday and she was totally into it, making me promise not to put it on the net tho. -__-

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses.

I sort of have a bet going on this topic.

I feel many couples WOULD want to do this, for fun or for curiosity,as long as they knew it would be kept private.

Some friends of mine, both males and females, said that most couples would NOT want to do this. To top it off, they called it a rather "twisted idea".

I wish I could do a 'poll' with this question, but I am just not that computer savvy. I feel I would get more reponses and keep the thread very short.

Yes, that was a hint. Any helpers?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SheDevil
I wish I could do a 'poll' with this question, but I am just not that computer savvy. I feel I would get more reponses and keep the thread very short. Yes, that was a hint.
You're welcome. Next time though think out your thread instead of asking people to make duplicates... it keeps the forum less cluttered.

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
You're welcome. Next time though think out your thread instead of asking people to make duplicates... it keeps the forum less cluttered.

Dear Diablo,

Thank you very much, and yes sir, I will brush up on my computer skills to keep the forum tidy!

You are the greatest!

SheDevil

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO I dont want to watch me sucking at sex

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yip...

Sounds like fun:D

Laterz...

MegaPlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would seem like a good idea at the time.. It's something that could be used against you though..

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Originally posted by MegaPlaya
It would seem like a good idea at the time.. It's something that could be used against you though..
Not if YOU are the one that has it in YOUR possesion at all times... Just be sure that u have one of those state of the arts safes in handy:rolleyes: :D

Laterz..

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I always feel the urge to look at myself at the mirror with the significant other. Ego boosting.. Yeah, I'd do it.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder what was going on inside the head of this personwhen she started this thread? Nobody thought this demented thread wasn't worth discussing?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
My girlfriend and I are going to make one soon. She brings it up a lot. ;)

Maybe I'll put it up on the internet for you guys.

....Especially you Wyldfire. :yes:
yay... Don Juan p0rn :crackup: hmmm.... Wyldfire.... I'm still waiting for the "movie" you promised me:rolleyes: :D

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brother_Rapp
I wonder what was going on inside the head of this personwhen she started this thread? Nobody thought this demented thread wasn't worth discussing?
Let's see, what was going thru my head when I polled the question: "If you could watch a video of yourself making love, would you?"

Um, I was thinking -- "If you could watch a video of yourself making love, would you?

It was an obvious question, a simple 'Yes' or 'No' is all that is required from you.

I will consider you a 'NO' vote, since you felt my thread "demented". (Which I find very sad, BTW)

Now, you must admit, you pulled this 9 day old thread out of its peaceful rest ONLY because you wanted to stir something.

You got all pissy and wanted to stomp on the women who dare to challenge your integrity, or lack thereof, because they got sassy with you on your "kicking a woman's a$s" chronicle.

I have to wonder, what would you have done if I were within your reach? Hmmm?

I feel you are the male version of an attention *****, I bet you record the number of views and replies and get off on this hallucininatory impact you feel you are having on people. Are book sales really that slow?

To me your post are outreaches or a search for validity:

Maybe you want to blame your mommy for your down falls in life, so you come up with this "single mom" saga.

Maybe you had to withhold monies from your wife so she couldnt run off, so you invented the "traditional marriage" epistle.

And just maybe you "kicked a woman ass" and you want someone to tell you that 'you are the man'!

I think you should take the high road and be accountable for your own actions, but you won't, you will continue to try to find someone who will pat you on the hand and give you this dillusional approval you so desparately seek.

Soon there will be more polls, laced with evasive text, misleading topics and open-ended questions in order to get you the attention you so frantically desire.

One thing you should take into consideration, the majority of people on this site see right through you.

If you want advise, ask for it.
If you want help, state your delimma.

This isnt the place for you to come to seek support for your past life. I just dont think you will find the appreciation you are looking for.

Gook luck in your quest,
SheDevil