Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Would you date this girl?

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
24
Friend of a cousin.
Comes from a decent middle-class family.
37. Attractive. Say a 6.
Revealed on second date she was sexually abused as a kid by Uncle.
Doesn't work.
Gets high or drinks every day.
Is seeing a psychiatrist and is on medic
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
wouldn't it be better to hang out in private in that case?
I've fingered girls in public. I was in a dorm longue room but there was others sitting around watching tv and walking through while we were both under a blanket. I would like to see it done in a more public place. Maybe you can be a hero. Just get the reference experience bro.
 

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
24
I've fingered girls in public. I was in a dorm longue room but there was others sitting around watching tv and walking through while we were both under a blanket. I would like to see it done in a more public place. Maybe you can be a hero. Just get the reference experience bro.
So given my description of this woman, you'd have no problem getting involved?
No. Too old and she sounds like a lowlife.
I wouldn't call her a lowlife. Her cousin is a good friend of mine so I know she comes from a decent family.
Probably the sexual abuse thing has haunted her. She said she did a big showdown with her family last week but nobody believed her.

I feel for her as I experienced psychological abuse as a kid but still, those warning signals are sounding off loud and hard inside me. Especially as I know what I was like prior to my 'reformation'.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
what are you scared about? Every girl your going to meet your probably going to have fears and desire with.

Just because some guys on the internet would or wouldn't bang a 6 who has substance and mental problems doesn't mean you shouldn't.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Your mind is telling you no. But your body is telling you yes.

Try a little bump n grind. Invite her over to your pad and put some music on.
 

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
24
what are you scared about? Every girl your going to meet your probably going to have fears and desire with.

Just because some guys on the internet would or wouldn't bang a 6 who has substance and mental problems doesn't mean you shouldn't.
I'm scared that she's not good enough for me.
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
Friend of a cousin.
Comes from a decent middle-class family.
37. Attractive. Say a 6.
Revealed on second date she was sexually abused as a kid by Uncle.
Doesn't work.
Gets high or drinks every day.
Is seeing a psychiatrist and is on medic
Cluster B alert.
 

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
24
I think he's trolling. The is the 2nd thread he's made about this chick.
Yes. I rephrased the question as the original post wasn't getting any responses. I reframed it as a question.

Doesn't mean I'm a troll. I've been here since 2015.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top