Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you date a girl who smokes cigarettes?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may not be readily apparent or noticeable. Next time you finally get by some slow poke, take a look. Chances are are you’ll see them smoking, especially immediately after work hours. They drive me nuts here in the NE at least.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an ex-smoker, and I have to say there is no one worse about smoking than an ex-smoker. I absolutely cannot stand to be around it, can't stand the smell of it. I've been around some people who vape, and some of the flavored scents are actually pleasant. But would I date a girl who hadn't kicked that habit? I'm thinking probably not but I'm not sure it's a complete dealbreaker.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 2022 anyone who's under 25 really is an idiot to smoke. If you under 50 smoking I would question you life choices and assume(but could be wrong) your a lowlife dirt bag, If your 50+ smoking I find it to be alright.

Im sure in 100 years it will be same for weed.

Initially thought yiur post was harsh, narrow minded, but tbh think I kind of agree. If I see a young woman smoking these days, think they're probably a bit of a slut, low class etc.

No doubt exceptions, but imagine it's a low % overall that aren't as mentioned above. Can't imagine many 'decent' girls would get into it these days.

I've had odd period of smoking and smoke when drinking (which is rare). Not that I'm condoning alcohol, drugs etc but at least alcohol and some drugs can make positive difference for small windows in terms of confidence, sociability, perception etc (although quite tge opposite for days afterwards) whereas cigarettes don't do anything like that. It's just a bad habit, although can be enjoyable at times.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 2022 anyone who's under 25 really is an idiot to smoke. If you under 50 smoking I would question you life choices and assume(but could be wrong) your a lowlife dirt bag, If your 50+ smoking I find it to be alright.
I get your point because people are more aware of their health choices today. But I still kind of think it might be the opposite.
A young person is going to experiment, try different things, and make mistakes. By age 50 you should have figured things out, and shouldn't be smoking. Especially since people that age are prime candidates for cancer.

Of course, you hear about those rare 100 year old people who smoked all their lives. Not sure how that works out, they must be genetic freaks.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke cigars and pipes but I wouldn't date a girl who smokes cigarettes. It doesn't really have to do with health concerns ( I'm mostly interested that she has eating, exercising and sleeping on point) or smell (that's a hygiene matter). No guys, the issue I have with girls smoking cigarettes is that it's a marker for a more masculine girl and possibly for being promiscuous/ 'a bad girl'. I first became aware of this in high school...during breaks some of the cool guys and 'cool'/party girls would congregate and smoke...none of the 'good girls' would smoke. I've been keeping a tab on this and all the women that continued to smoke have turned out to exhibit masculine traits.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Only one that does so rarely and it doesn't effect the way she smells or the way her house/car/breath smells.