Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst Dating Advice

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious btw. I'll add a few more.

"If she invites you in after the first date tell her you're not that kinda guy and you want to build something that will last."
-Complete BS, my buddy did this and got ghosted. If she invites you in give her the D.

On online dating "If she doesn't respond to your message she probably just became busy or she didn't see your message. Send her a few more messages before giving up."
-Complete BS, not once has sending repeated messages after getting ignored ever panned out.

On Online dating "Never send more than 1 message per day."
-Complete BS, when you're online you gotta strike while the iron is hot. You can chat, number close, and arrange dates within 1-2 days if you handle it right.

"It's o.k. to tell women you're a 27 year old virgin. They'll appreciate your honesty."
-Complete BS, if you're a late bloomer you gotta fake it til you make it. That's how I lost my V card.

"Hot women don't get approached much/have many options because guys are too intimidated to approach them. You'll stand out from the crowd by having the balls to approach."
-
Complete BS, anyone who's spent time in field knows this is BS. Hot women get approached on a daily basis. Even women you would consider average looking get approached quite regularly.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 cents on asking women for dating advice. Yes, some women do give helpful advice, but it's like the mine shaft analogy. It's not worth digging through the 98% of coal to get the 2% of nuggets.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never understood what that meant.lol “be yourself” but also “you need to improve”.

I've had female friends give friends of mine garbage advice that they knew was crap and when I asked them why they did it it was basically because they don't believe that men can self-improve or change. It's like a eugenics thing honestly.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Examples of calling women out on their BS.

"Short guys can be cute too."
Me-How tall is your husband?
Her-"He's 6'2"

"My husband has a belly and I think it's cute."
Me-Did he have that belly when you first met him?
Her- ............
Lesson: What a woman can "learn to love" and what she'll initially accept are 2 totally different things.