Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

World cup 2022

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, just looking for predictions for the world cup 2022.

I'm going for Brazil to win. Dark horse Holland.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I given up on sports. The left has destroyed it and with promoting women sports only and with trannies in it too; and so I honestly don't care about it anymore...

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I given up on sports. The left has destroyed it and with promoting women sports only and with trannies in it too; and so I honestly don't care about it anymore...
Dude, literally nobody is promoting women's sports and nobody cares about them.

The WNBA just crowned a new champion and I didn't even know there was a season going on let alone that it was in it's playoffs.

In the US, the NFL is king and nothing else is even close.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi, just looking for predictions for the world cup 2022.

I'm going for Brazil to win. Dark horse Holland.
Brazil should be the favorites, but I think there are probably a handful of teams that legit have a shot. I'd really like to see Belgium win it...they have a very good team and haven't ever won anything although they finished 3rd last WC.

It is truly amazing the US is consistently ranked in the Top 20 but has no real shot of winning it, let alone making it to any meaningful game.

Sure, they will likely get out of their group with England, Wales and Iran, but so what? Well...SHOULD get out of their group, which as a whole is actually the hardest group there is with England being ranked 5th, US 16th, Wales 19th and Iran 20th.

Did not know Wales and Iran were that good...

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The WNBA just crowned a new champion and I didn't even know there was a season going on let alone that it was in it's playoffs.

In the US, the NFL is king and nothing else is even close.
Come to Europe and you'll see what I mean...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quality of play is going to suck with everyone running around with microclots from the Vax.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men's soccer is one of the few sports in which the USA team is always an underdog.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men's soccer is one of the few sports in which the USA team is always an underdog.
That's because the masculine men of western Europe either moved the the USA or died off in wars, and most of the rest of the world can't afford USA-style sports.

How popular is soccer in Australia or Japan? You take a country that is either rich or full of historically macho dudes, and soccer doesn't gain much traction. You take a country with both (USA), and no one cares. It's only gaining some traction here due to immigration and poosification.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quality of play is going to suck with everyone running around with microclots from the Vax.
This might be getting OT, but I don't think the microclots are from the vax, but rather is the way that virus attacks the body; it's really a blood disease, which explains why it attacks seemingly everything in the body.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be getting OT, but I don't think the microclots are from the vax, but rather is the way that virus attacks the body; it's really a blood disease, which explains why it attacks seemingly everything in the body.
The collapses on the pitch coincided with the vax rollout and not covid, however.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need brain cells to appreciate the beautiful game.
There's nothing more wasteful of brain cells than watching an 0-0 tie.

Don't you need good character to be a mod? Reported btw. Not that I care much but you're the worst mod ever dude. You're phucking supposed to be reserved. Moderating 101, genius.

Your takes on game are somewhat ok though. Relinquish your duties pls.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an audience for women's sports where a good portion of the women look feminine and attractive. Tennis and beach volleyball are good examples with that. Some women's swimmers are attractive too.

There are some not so great looking women in tennis too despite it being better than average in terms of attractive females.

Men's tennis is played at a higher level than women's tennis. Men play every sport at a higher professional level than women.

In terms of soccer, the junior males can beat the women's World Cup team.

I'm not sure how the strange schedule will affect interest in the World Cup. World Cups are usually held between May-July.

If you must hold a World Cup in Qatar, November and December are the only times to do it.

A World Cup in Qatar is like hosting a World Cup in Phoenix, Arizona terms of temperatures. Doha's averages are slightly warmer than Phoenix's.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe Panama is out this year but either way i'll be rooting for France followed by whatever european team makes it out on their first round after this initial 2 weeks

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to Europe and you'll see what I mean...
In the UK females have completely infiltrated our sports. LGQBT armbands, all that nonsense, England are still going to kneel today in the game.

Imagine there being a male presenter in Netball, and two of the most decorated female netball stars either side of him answering his questions. Women would be furious and feel insulted

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here in Denmark and Sweden where I currently am. Its all about women's sports and they portray men's sport and men as something bad.
it happens in all walks of life women infiltrate everything,

dont do that
dont talk like that
dont be rowdy
dont shout etc etc
male locker room talk is a bad thing etc

"Timmy is a nice boy he causes no problems in class whatsoever"

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazil should be the favorites, but I think there are probably a handful of teams that legit have a shot. I'd really like to see Belgium win it...they have a very good team and haven't ever won anything although they finished 3rd last WC.

It is truly amazing the US is consistently ranked in the Top 20 but has no real shot of winning it, let alone making it to any meaningful game.

Sure, they will likely get out of their group with England, Wales and Iran, but so what? Well...SHOULD get out of their group, which as a whole is actually the hardest group there is with England being ranked 5th, US 16th, Wales 19th and Iran 20th.

Did not know Wales and Iran were that good...
USA on a good day is probably on Wales level . Belgium had a golden generation, but they didn't cash in on it. England, France, Brazil and Argentina have steady supplies of top players. My geuss is that the second team of France is still way better than the best American players.

That's because the masculine men of western Europe either moved the the USA or died off in wars, and most of the rest of the world can't afford USA-style sports.

How popular is soccer in Australia or Japan? You take a country that is either rich or full of historically macho dudes, and soccer doesn't gain much traction. You take a country with both (USA), and no one cares. It's only gaining some traction here due to immigration and poosification.
Lol. It's always funny to see American people talking about soccer.

First of all, the professional players you see are a selection from the best of the best. In WHOLE of Europe, south America and Africa EVERY man been tested on his soccer skills. That's 3 continents where each man knows how to kick a ball. Honorable mention to Japan, South Korea.

Secondly, controlling a ball with your feet is way harder than with your hands. In the USA there are 4 mayor sports, but yall don't realize these sports are only big in the United states. Nobody in said continents cares about NFL, Basketball ice hockey or ..whatever ? Baseball???). only soccer counts. Dont know if you know about the admiration Koybe had for Messi. There are countless examples of soccer players who hate the game but being a soccer player is the highest status a man can get in these continents .

By the way, soccer is more injury prone than kickboxing. Easiest way to get laughed at is being a man but kicking the ball like a woman...

One washed up Gareth Bale is enough to make a team in the US champion lol. Meanwhile there was no premier league club willing to sign Bale because he is done.

Last edited: