Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

World cup 2022

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
basically the other surrounding countries hate us, if you are english and end up on holiday with a scotsman. He will proceed to tell you about the Battle of Mclohpopppflon 1397AD where we slaughtered their wives and children.........
Celts are nothing but losers

Cucked by the Romans
Then Anglos
Then the Saxons
Then the Vikings
Then the Norman's

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz how is soccer better than the Special Olympics? If you're going to restrict your limbs, I'd at least want to use my hands. Just sayin'...lolz

Again, soccer is only the world's most popular sport because the rest of the world is either poor or full of puzzies.

It is a testament to the power of (bad) tradition. To be fair it probably does have a place as a niche sport. Some dudes like to kick I guess.
I love you as a poster but man..your vision when it's about THE BIGGEST GAME IN THE WORLD is typically "American Male ". Yiu simply don't understand the game.

Soccer in the rest of the world = koby, MJ, and Shaquil ,Brady Tyson would FIRST be tested on their soccer skills, if they DON'T qualify, then they MAY try basketball baseball ect.

I geuss every American man older than 12 is unable to understand soccer, and hey, I cant even blame you...that's why I said already; it takes millions of Northern American boys to grow up with a European mindset regarding soccer, play every day on the streets , then select the best of the best and send then to Europe. Only then you might get 6 players good enough to compete on a WC tournament.

Apparently Robben was a great tennis player...but a career as a soccer player overrides all other careers.

UK has like 7 pro leagues! 7th division is unattainable if you dont have a professional background! Lrt that sink in...but I'll repeat; I understand I cant blame an adult US male he doesn't understand the game.

BUT, I gotta admit;if guys like you,and the entire USA would set their mind on soccer, combined with y'all workmate and approach to sports, y'all would be a SUPERPOWER in soccer! If the MJ's ,Koybe's and Brady's would first try soccer before any other sports ,yall would have a scary team of super talents!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, soccer is only the world's most popular sport because the rest of the world is either poor or full of puzzies.

It is a testament to the power of (bad) tradition. To be fair it probably does have a place as a niche sport. Some dudes like to kick I guess.
So do you equally think that basketball & hockey are sports for puzzies? Tell me how those sports are so different. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celts are nothing but losers

Cucked by the Romans
Then Anglos
Then the Saxons
Then the Vikings
Then the Norman's
Uh, the Normans were the Vikings :rolleyes: - and they mogged the sheet out of everyone after the Romans.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz how is soccer better than the Special Olympics? If you're going to restrict your limbs, I'd at least want to use my hands. Just sayin'...lolz

Soccer is gay, players look like ubersexual fags, tattoos haircut etc. Games are boring, nothing happens. They fake being hurt all the time.

Hockey. Hockey players are warriors.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, based purely on aesthetics alone....The Balkans, Eastern Europe, and South America lay waste to the competition. Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, and Uruguay have a lot of hot girls amongst the Latinas.

Poland dominates Eastern Europe but I love Hungarian and Czech girls a lot, they pull that black hair and lighter eyes look off like fire.
In South America, Colombia and Venezuela are known to have the best looking women. Uruguay is solid on women. Argentine women are behaviorally the most difficult. Chile doesn't have much of a female reputation.

Agree on Poland. Hungarian and Czech women are good too. Serbian, Bulgarian, and Slovak women are decent too.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soccer is gay, players look like ubersexual fags, tattoos haircut etc. Games are boring, nothing happens. They fake being hurt all the time.

Soccer > Hockey. Although I enjoy hockey as well and can appreciate it without insulting hockey players. Hockey is cool. It takes a lot of coordination, skill, and strength. Still I maintain that soccer players are among the best athletes on the planet. It takes speed, stamina, jumping, skill, coordination, and lateral quickness to be successful in soccer. Most people simply are not cut out for running 8-10 miles in 90 minutes with all kinds of speed and direction changes. They’ll die.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soccer > Hockey. Although I enjoy hockey as well and can appreciate it without insulting hockey players. Hockey is cool. It takes a lot of coordination, skill, and strength. Still I maintain that soccer players are among the best athletes on the planet. It takes speed, stamina, jumping, skill, coordination, and lateral quickness to be successful in soccer. Most people simply are not cut out for running 8-10 miles in 90 minutes with all kinds of speed and direction changes. They’ll die.
They are good athletes that is true, basketball players too.
I just don't like when they throw themselves on the ground and fake injuries. People say "yeah but it's part of the game, it's a strategy"
What kind of game is that? What other sport allows that?
I'm not into sport, but to say soccer is superior to hockey, I don't think so.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok had some bad betting results so far including England drawing with USA (what a **** game that was).

Going to put a big bet on Poland to win, Lewandowski to score and over 2 goals in the match at 6/1 odds.

Is anyone doing any betting? All the main apps are giving free bets and deals, you don't even have to deposit either. Most of them give 50 for a 10 deposit (whichever currency).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a travesty that the USA is so pi33poor in soccer. For the 2018 World Cup, all they had to do was beat Trinidad to make it to the tournament, and they couldn't do it :oops:. So far in 2022, they barely escaped with a tie against Wales.
Yeah they really looked terrible dominating England yesterday.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Iran got a great stroke of luck the Wales keeper was an idiot and got a red card leaving them both short handed and with a backup keeper.

Even then it took them til stoppage time at the end of the game to take advantage.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are good athletes that is true, basketball players too.
I just don't like when they throw themselves on the ground and fake injuries. People say "yeah but it's part of the game, it's a strategy"
What kind of game is that? What other sport allows that?
I'm not into sport, but to say soccer is superior to hockey, I don't think so.
Although they do SOMETIMES exaggerate their injuries, you should not underestimate the impact when a (let's say)80 Kilogram (170/165 pound?) heavy dude hits you at full speed, with possibly iron spikes underneath his shoes.

But yeah, tbh this worldcup is not the greatest advertisement for soccer.

That last sentence is a matter of upbringing, childhood heroes, what did you play as a kid yourself ect. still , the rest of the planet seems to disagree with you, but I kinda understand where you're coming from..

For me Hockey is so limited; you need a lot before you can play. Helmet, ice,skates, a puck, a stick , a protective space suit..and oh I forget actual skills to skate. Skating is somewhat ghey-ish. (A tiny bit), as the next stop is figure skating. The puck is difficult to follow. Players are masked and hard to recognize. It's also rare to see great individual skill. Not many unique situations, only few possibilities.

Then somehow you are allowed to punch each other and fight? Why? ;)

Yeah they really looked terrible dominating England yesterday.
Read a great comment yesterday. Something like " imagine when we(USA) will stop sending suburb pssies but send our inner city poor hungry people".

And it's kinda true . When the USA will have more participants in soccer, eventually they will win a WC. Their mental abilities alone are already great. Combined with French/Brazilian surplus of talent, and their whole philosophy and pov towards sport in general, and the USA might eventually become a powerhouse in soccer. Might take another 10/20years tho..

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep the poor hungry kids make the best footballers. Every great footballer grew up poor, it’s a poor kids sports, all you need is a ball and 1 friend. I used to play CB due to my height and aggression, or left wing. I need to get back into 5/7 a side. After my boxing fight for charity, I’ll focus on football again,

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me Hockey is so limited; you need a lot before you can play. Helmet, ice,skates, a puck, a stick , a protective space suit..and oh I forget actual skills to skate. Skating is somewhat ghey-ish. (A tiny bit), as the next stop is figure skating. The puck is difficult to follow. Players are masked and hard to recognize. It's also rare to see great individual skill. Not many unique situations, only few possibilities.

In my opinion, they shouldn't be allowed to fight, it's just stupid. But some contact is ok. Yeah hockey is a sport for rich kids I agree, you need money to play hockey (to play pro).
Ice skating is cool, figure skaters are badasses I think, and the girls are hot and tight.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USA beat Iran, and is going to the knockout round.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although they do SOMETIMES exaggerate their injuries, you should not underestimate the impact when a (let's say)80 Kilogram (170/165 pound?) heavy dude hits you at full speed, with possibly iron spikes underneath his shoes.

But yeah, tbh this worldcup is not the greatest advertisement for soccer.

That last sentence is a matter of upbringing, childhood heroes, what did you play as a kid yourself ect. still , the rest of the planet seems to disagree with you, but I kinda understand where you're coming from..

Read a great comment yesterday. Something like " imagine when we(USA) will stop sending suburb pssies but send our inner city poor hungry people".

And it's kinda true . When the USA will have more participants in soccer, eventually they will win a WC. Their mental abilities alone are already great. Combined with French/Brazilian surplus of talent, and their whole philosophy and pov towards sport in general, and the USA might eventually become a powerhouse in soccer. Might take another 10/20years tho..
I wonder if a lot of professional-class parents will not allow Junior to play American football (because of the head-injury issue), steering them to soccer instead, and building up a talent pool.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USA plays too cute. They don’t have a killer instinct around the net. They want the perfect goal rather than just a goal. It’s pretty obvious what @Gamisch is saying when you watch the USMNT play soccer. In contrast to watching the homies from Brazil yesterday. They are attacking madmen. Look like piranhas out there. I want my soccer teams to play hungry and angry.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I cant disagree with hockey players...they take a stick to the face and lose 3 teeth, goes back to the locker room, gets 25 stitches and some dental work done and comes back out 10 minutes later and continues playing.