Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with Baggage = A Good Thing

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Children, exes ,emotional scars etc
Part of life. Even with the childless you deal with their family, friends, groups and entitlement. A person with a child is at least proven to be able to care for someone other than themself.

Last edited:

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm a rare case in which I'm able to keep my head on straight when dating these type of chicks. Not for everyone I guess.
They're a fun lay until they get you into trouble. A couple memorable experiences I had: "I'm on birth control!", then unprotected sex followed by "oh wait I forgot to take the pill this week. No, I refuse to take plan B." Then there was another girl who refused to leave my apartment until I took out all the food in the fridge and waited until she got hungry lol.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever date a woman with any sort of baggage and it actually becomes advantageous to you? Currently seeing this woman who is dealing with a custody battle and also takes meds for depression and ADD. The ironic thing is she feels so bad about the stuff I'm putting up with that she is doing whatever it takes to keep me around. And I mean anything. This is just the latest example I have. I'm by no means suggesting they are good for a LTR but they def have their benefits.
Says the man who is currently bathed in the warm light of "I'm getting laid, A LOT"

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says the man who is currently bathed in the warm light of "I'm getting laid, A LOT"
I do pretty good actually. I've never come on here asking for help on meeting women or help getting laid.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're a fun lay until they get you into trouble. A couple memorable experiences I had: "I'm on birth control!", then unprotected sex followed by "oh wait I forgot to take the pill this week. No, I refuse to take plan B." Then there was another girl who refused to leave my apartment until I took out all the food in the fridge and waited until she got hungry lol.
That's my point though, it wasn't her fault that happened. It was yours. Guys on here need to be able to identify these types early on and then use then for what they're worth while being cautious.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my point though, it wasn't her fault that happened. It was yours. Guys on here need to be able to identify these types early on and then use then for what they're worth while being cautious.
Right, and when she pokes a hole in your condom that will be your fault too.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jaymbers

See attached for an example of (cracked) plate spinning. This particular 'sub culture' of female has increased possibility of bringing some real 'excitement' to your life
Oh my God, I totally know how that goes. This is the freakiest shyt going...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the most strict damn near lesbian hardened and seasoned battle axe will be a purring feminine kitten in the hands of the right man?
Nah, the 'right guy' would be running for the hills. :)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Part of life. Even with the childless you deal with their family, friends, groups and entitlement. A person with a child is at least proven to be able to care for someone other than themself.
Perhaps, but I've met a few ladies who not only have kids, but want you to help take care of them and not work. Hard pass.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Funny how this nonsense changes to "only a real man can SCREEN women out perfectly" in threads like the suicidal bi thread lol
It's not nonsense.

Fragile men can't handle even mice much less with women and much more lesser with dominant men.

It's a popular known fact.

As such it's highly recommended for those fragile guys to do screening lest they come out of any interactions emotionally destroyed.

Screening is ur only option.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz wants a hardened and proud masculine lesbian. She will submit and be feminine to his solid masculine frame.
That hardened and proud masculine lesbian will be feminine in my presence.

I'm sorry you can't do it.

Screen harder like LA.