lamath
Master Don Juan
Children, exes ,emotional scars etcLet’s define baggge.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Children, exes ,emotional scars etcLet’s define baggge.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Part of life. Even with the childless you deal with their family, friends, groups and entitlement. A person with a child is at least proven to be able to care for someone other than themself.Children, exes ,emotional scars etc
They're a fun lay until they get you into trouble. A couple memorable experiences I had: "I'm on birth control!", then unprotected sex followed by "oh wait I forgot to take the pill this week. No, I refuse to take plan B." Then there was another girl who refused to leave my apartment until I took out all the food in the fridge and waited until she got hungry lol.I guess I'm a rare case in which I'm able to keep my head on straight when dating these type of chicks. Not for everyone I guess.
Says the man who is currently bathed in the warm light of "I'm getting laid, A LOT"Anyone ever date a woman with any sort of baggage and it actually becomes advantageous to you? Currently seeing this woman who is dealing with a custody battle and also takes meds for depression and ADD. The ironic thing is she feels so bad about the stuff I'm putting up with that she is doing whatever it takes to keep me around. And I mean anything. This is just the latest example I have. I'm by no means suggesting they are good for a LTR but they def have their benefits.
I do pretty good actually. I've never come on here asking for help on meeting women or help getting laid.Says the man who is currently bathed in the warm light of "I'm getting laid, A LOT"
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That's my point though, it wasn't her fault that happened. It was yours. Guys on here need to be able to identify these types early on and then use then for what they're worth while being cautious.They're a fun lay until they get you into trouble. A couple memorable experiences I had: "I'm on birth control!", then unprotected sex followed by "oh wait I forgot to take the pill this week. No, I refuse to take plan B." Then there was another girl who refused to leave my apartment until I took out all the food in the fridge and waited until she got hungry lol.
Right, and when she pokes a hole in your condom that will be your fault too.That's my point though, it wasn't her fault that happened. It was yours. Guys on here need to be able to identify these types early on and then use then for what they're worth while being cautious.
Oh my God, I totally know how that goes. This is the freakiest shyt going...@jaymbers
See attached for an example of (cracked) plate spinning. This particular 'sub culture' of female has increased possibility of bringing some real 'excitement' to your life
Only a strong man can handle ANY women.Or just want to spin plates regardless if they have problems or not.
So the most strict damn near lesbian hardened and seasoned battle axe will be a purring feminine kitten in the hands of the right man?Only a strong man can handle ANY women.
Ignore the rest and move ahead.
Just don't forget to dump her when u r done.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Nah, the 'right guy' would be running for the hills.So the most strict damn near lesbian hardened and seasoned battle axe will be a purring feminine kitten in the hands of the right man?
To go on a fvcking spree.Nah, the 'right guy' would be running for the hills.![]()
To go on a fvcking spree.
Perhaps, but I've met a few ladies who not only have kids, but want you to help take care of them and not work. Hard pass.Part of life. Even with the childless you deal with their family, friends, groups and entitlement. A person with a child is at least proven to be able to care for someone other than themself.
Shes a come upPerhaps, but I've met a few ladies who not only have kids, bvut want you to help take care of them and not work. Hard pass.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
It's not nonsense.Funny how this nonsense changes to "only a real man can SCREEN women out perfectly" in threads like the suicidal bi thread lol
And they'll come out of being suicidal by relying on my strength of character and be inspired by it.Sure, we fragile men will leave the suicidal women to you.
Spaz wants a hardened and proud masculine lesbian. She will submit and be feminine to his solid masculine frame.Sure, we fragile men will leave the suicidal women to you.
That hardened and proud masculine lesbian will be feminine in my presence.Spaz wants a hardened and proud masculine lesbian. She will submit and be feminine to his solid masculine frame.
She will Bill Cosby you and you will wake up after being sodomized. You better screen.That hardened and proud masculine lesbian will be feminine in my presence.
I'm sorry you can't do it.
Screen harder like LA.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.