"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Women with Baggage = A Good Thing

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Children, exes ,emotional scars etc
Part of life. Even with the childless you deal with their family, friends, groups and entitlement. A person with a child is at least proven to be able to care for someone other than themself.
 
Last edited:

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I guess I'm a rare case in which I'm able to keep my head on straight when dating these type of chicks. Not for everyone I guess.
They're a fun lay until they get you into trouble. A couple memorable experiences I had: "I'm on birth control!", then unprotected sex followed by "oh wait I forgot to take the pill this week. No, I refuse to take plan B." Then there was another girl who refused to leave my apartment until I took out all the food in the fridge and waited until she got hungry lol.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Anyone ever date a woman with any sort of baggage and it actually becomes advantageous to you? Currently seeing this woman who is dealing with a custody battle and also takes meds for depression and ADD. The ironic thing is she feels so bad about the stuff I'm putting up with that she is doing whatever it takes to keep me around. And I mean anything. This is just the latest example I have. I'm by no means suggesting they are good for a LTR but they def have their benefits.
Says the man who is currently bathed in the warm light of "I'm getting laid, A LOT"
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Says the man who is currently bathed in the warm light of "I'm getting laid, A LOT"
I do pretty good actually. I've never come on here asking for help on meeting women or help getting laid.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
They're a fun lay until they get you into trouble. A couple memorable experiences I had: "I'm on birth control!", then unprotected sex followed by "oh wait I forgot to take the pill this week. No, I refuse to take plan B." Then there was another girl who refused to leave my apartment until I took out all the food in the fridge and waited until she got hungry lol.
That's my point though, it wasn't her fault that happened. It was yours. Guys on here need to be able to identify these types early on and then use then for what they're worth while being cautious.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
That's my point though, it wasn't her fault that happened. It was yours. Guys on here need to be able to identify these types early on and then use then for what they're worth while being cautious.
Right, and when she pokes a hole in your condom that will be your fault too.
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
@jaymbers

See attached for an example of (cracked) plate spinning. This particular 'sub culture' of female has increased possibility of bringing some real 'excitement' to your life
Oh my God, I totally know how that goes. This is the freakiest shyt going...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
So the most strict damn near lesbian hardened and seasoned battle axe will be a purring feminine kitten in the hands of the right man?
Nah, the 'right guy' would be running for the hills. :)
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Part of life. Even with the childless you deal with their family, friends, groups and entitlement. A person with a child is at least proven to be able to care for someone other than themself.
Perhaps, but I've met a few ladies who not only have kids, but want you to help take care of them and not work. Hard pass.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Funny how this nonsense changes to "only a real man can SCREEN women out perfectly" in threads like the suicidal bi thread lol
It's not nonsense.

Fragile men can't handle even mice much less with women and much more lesser with dominant men.

It's a popular known fact.

As such it's highly recommended for those fragile guys to do screening lest they come out of any interactions emotionally destroyed.

Screening is ur only option.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Spaz wants a hardened and proud masculine lesbian. She will submit and be feminine to his solid masculine frame.
That hardened and proud masculine lesbian will be feminine in my presence.

I'm sorry you can't do it.

Screen harder like LA.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top