Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that need to be avoided at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Southern european women will never learn and even if they do it will pointless, any man that has to deal with a crappy women would rather deal with a thin pretty one rather than with a short overweight one.

Their obessions for reputation, power and fashion is beyond belief...those who complain about hypergamy due to instagram and such have no idea that there it was already like that since decades even without those programs.
I recall spanish girls already being a pain in the ass the first time I was in brussel in the mid 00s for my trainings, they spent more time arguing with the trainers then learning what they were supposed to learn, they appeared like a different species from the german ones that I knew.

Anyway their men, their fathers especially are guilty as fvck about it since they never reproached the little princess no matter how hard she screwed up things growing up.
You just described Italian American women down to a tee although I'll say they are even worse than that. It never ceases to amaze me how even after generations in the United States, women of Italian descent are so much more different than Irish, French, Anglo, Jewish, and Germanic women whose ancestors came to this country. Now you do get some who are mixed with another Euro group (mainly Irish) which kind of tames the toxic personality traits but even then, with most full-blooded Italians? What you said in bold is unreal.

Don't do it right now since COVID-19 but....

Go to any state school, guarantee you the sororities (elite female socialite groups) are loaded with Italian women or have a ton trying to get into them.

Go to any high-end popular nightclub in the city, tons of Italian chicks in it. They just stand around with their grumpy look like some freaking Lion in the savannah, bish please, no one is checking you out! We are too busy seeing the Scandinavian women and Latinas in the place, not you.

Now add to that the tendency to start drama almost at every single turn. You know why it is too, they envy the hot blonde and deep down wish they were her.

What sucks is that these days, people actually see these harpies in a good light. Due to popularity of tramps like Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, and such; they actually see these things in a good light. I have heard men say Italian women are hot that makes me go "you don't travel". Funny thing is some of these dudes aren't even white so I have to break the news to them "they hate yer kind bruh".

Still, these tramps will continue to be tramps since as much as Italian women suck, the modern day man will suck up to anything.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What sucks is that these days, people actually see these harpies in a good light. Due to popularity of tramps like Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, and such; they actually see these things in a good light.
Seriously, those two? They are super fugly. I've never really been into Italian women, anyway. They're probably that way (in Italy) because Italian men are such momma's boys. Italy is going to become Japan 2.0. As for the diaspora...most native New Yorkers are bytchy (they think it's "tough"). Can't speak for any in other parts of the U.S. but 90% of American women suck anyway, so it doesn't matter what their background is to me. Attitude gets no play with this DJ, I don't care where you're from.

Reaction score
@samspade

LOL Italian men are nothing like Japanese men. As much as I avoid them, Italian men are very persistent and cold approach machines that chase sex for life. Even @Who Dares Win was spot on with his evaluation of southern Italian men and I also find this true for Italian American guys.

Gotta say though, the tribal hypocrisy of Italian guys has to be admired, especially how they get away with it. An Italian dude will approach and force himself on to every chick but as soon as someone gets near an Italian chick, expect him to become a ****block machine. I grew up around Italians, let's just say that while they chased black, Latina, and Asian women a lot; the second an Italian girl went interracial they harassed her to no ends. Even Italian women I know cannot get too close to minorities unless the dude is gay or clearly her friend because Italian men will go as far as to killing her if needed, I am not kidding here.

It is partially why it is so rare to see an Italian descent woman mixing it up while her Irish, Jewish, and WASPy sisters do it often. Most of the reason is Italian men.

Expect an Italian dude, no matter how ugly or hideous, to cold approach any girl he finds hot. A lot of them had media stereotypes and stereotypes of Italy work to their favor for a while but I hear from my Polish friend that in Poland women now avoid Italian men due to the creep factor.

Gotta say though, if you go for an Italian chick from anywhere on the planet, expect to deal with her fathers, brothers, and even random Italian dudes who will test you and try to fight you. If you are not white, expect that hatred and animosity to double up. One of my friends is a buff black dude who was bangin the life out of this dark haired Sicilian broad from Jersey who I gotta say was fine as heck. Her brother and cousin tried to jump him, both got whipped pretty bad since the guy was a Jon Jones clone for most part.

Moral of the story being, you better know how to fight, AMOG dudes, and get combative with Italian men. They are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet and will not only keep you away from their women, but will poach any and all women in your circle. I tend to keep my distance unless they are northern Italians.

Reaction score
Haha, if you ever want to get under an Italian guy's skin, just have your non-white friends approach their women and they will rage. Nothing makes an Italian dude as angry as seeing a white girl with a minority, even more-so than it does to other whites outside of Dylan Roof type rednecks. If you want to add fuel to the fire, make it obvious that the girl is Italian too.

I had an Indian friend (far from stereotype and tall too) who hooked up with this Italian blonde from California, she was oblivious to her Italian heritage outside of her surname and looked white AF. One of my old coworkers is out with me for a drink, he is your typical East Coast Italian dude, as soon as he got into small talk with the couple and found out the girl was Italian he was freaking out. Dude was giving he the rundown on his background and she just laughed it off and ignored him.

To that day he hated my Indian friend and started hating Indians too, turned full on 4chan /pol/ against them.

Now this is not to mention this guy had dated a latina (albeit an ugly one) and an Asian girl (kinda cute). The hypocrisy part is spot on, an Italian dude will try to force himself on women of other races which is cool since we all run game but will turn full on rage mode when men of those races go for his sisters. You can guarantee every single Italian American chick has been taught to hate minorities and men of color, hence why it is rare to see them go interracial. Then again, looks like we found a resolution to the white nationalist alt right problem!

My only real issue with Italian guys is that they do not know how to respect the personal space of people.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade
Expect an Italian dude, no matter how ugly or hideous, to cold approach any girl he finds hot. A lot of them had media stereotypes and stereotypes of Italy work to their favor for a while but I hear from my Polish friend that in Poland women now avoid Italian men due to the creep factor.
My interaction with Italian men from the boot is limited. I was always under the impression that yes they play up the stereotype of being romantic and sexy, but with no real inner game or ability to close. Kind of like a construction worker or street urchin who can cat call but wouldn't know what to do with a real live woman. But maybe I'm way off. The racism like all racism is stupid, though....probably self-conscious over Sicily being conquered by North Africans. I'm part Italian and I honestly don't care about that shyt...it's history and you can't change it, everyone needs to get over themselves.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian food is the best food.

As for Italian men's lack of game, it comes from a strong familial culture wherein men live with their parents until they're ready to get marriage cucked. If their parent is a single mum, even more so.

Southern Italian men's game consists almost entirely of looks maxing, also through dress sense, and especially social circle status and preselection. Individually, southern Italian men are 100% blue pilled and the wealthier ones run beta bux game on desperate young women, many of whom will eagerly sleep with a guy if her friend thinks he's hot and he takes her to an expensive dinner.

I have a completely Anglo mentality and sharing a home with my sister and widowed mother fills me with shame. It's a very big home, with a completely separate upstairs and downstairs not linked internally. I could easily live upstairs and say I was living on my own, but that's a cope. Until I leave home I'll never admit to a plate I'm still sharing a house with my family, as normal as it is here even at my age.

Southern Italy has been in a deep recession since the 1990s and youth unemployment here is something like 40%. The 2008 Great Recession barely blipped the economic radar here, as it only made an already dire situation slightly worse. That's one reason why young men (and women) live with their parents for ever, and move their elderly parents in with them once (if) they become economically self sufficient. Retirement homes here are seen as shameful, though they do exist. Squalid places run by self styled Mafiosi and crewed by the ugliest, bitchiest of eastern European nurses.

A place to die in.

Reaction score
As much as we might be talking about Italians here, I have found dudes actually from Italy to be pretty chill. Northern Italian men in particular are some of the coolest dudes I've seen around. TBH, the only kinds of Italians I have had terrible times dealing with are Italian Americans and not even from anywhere in the US, particularly from the East Coast. Does not even matter if they are middle class or even wealthy, they are some of the toxic people around.

The guys cannot be trusted and are always having an angle. I was targeted by one who tried to make my life miserable at work as soon as he found out that I have a lot of women in my life. Nasty rumors, blackmail, insults, and trying to stir the pot at every turn he got the chance. This was a wealthier kid who grew up in a nice area of Long Island but again, thought he could take advantage of people. He actually got fired for calling one of our managers a sp1c.

The women are just a mess. The hawkish look on their face, hardcore Instagram wannabe divas, rude, disrespectful, condescending, and anywhere they congregate in big enough numbers turns into a high school popularity contest. Closed environment, gossips galore, and they looooovvveeeee to slutsham other women for getting with random women. Not conductive to a game positive culture at all.

Again, I do not speak of Italian women from the mainland, I speak of Italian Americans specifically from the east coast and even then moreso the tri-state area.

Reaction score
My interaction with Italian men from the boot is limited. I was always under the impression that yes they play up the stereotype of being romantic and sexy, but with no real inner game or ability to close. Kind of like a construction worker or street urchin who can cat call but wouldn't know what to do with a real live woman. But maybe I'm way off. The racism like all racism is stupid, though....probably self-conscious over Sicily being conquered by North Africans. I'm part Italian and I honestly don't care about that shyt...it's history and you can't change it, everyone needs to get over themselves.
From my interactions with them, they are mad mad haters lol. The dudes are always on the prowl, don't have much game, but try to target and attack dudes who do have game. Yeah, its even worse if said guy is black or not white himself, that really grinds their gears. I have seen this with Italian dudes traveling and especially with Italian American guys.

What gets me is that unlike WASPs and more proper whites, no one calls them out on their nonsense. Even dumb Arabs and minorities are foolish to think these people want them lol. I gotta hand it to Italians though, they know how to play Muslims, Arabs, and Hispanics. The men happily plow through their women, flatter the men telling them "oh yeah sure you kinda look us I guess", and make sure that these men are not touching Claudia.

If anything, I think Northern Europeans can learn from our Southern European brothers. We bring these "refugees" to our shores only to have them disrespect our countries lol.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Yesss sirrr...apparently in a lot of the police brutality cases against minorities in NYC, it is typically an Italian descent cop involved. Compared to an Irish, French, Jewish, or WASP girl, guarantee that an Italian descent woman has a lot more racist family members than any other kind of white girl out there. Want to enrage an Italian American dude of the Long Island or any of the dudebro variety? Put a white girl with a minority, he will go full on stermfront. Want to really have him throw a temper? Put an Italian chick that is hot with a guy that isn't white, guarantee he will flip out.

One of my friends is half-white and half-black mix, kind of Jeremy Meeks looking, and he used to pipe up a lot of Italian chicks, they were his speciality. A handful were even married with kids but happily slept with him, I remember him sending me nudes of this one tall brunette cougar (she was taller than her balding husband) and we all had a laugh about it, she had a nice a$$ though.

Deep down, it comes from the fact that compared to other whites, Italians are still not viewed as being as white. It makes them insecure and the darker the Italian the more the hatred. The worse ones are the ethnic looking ones and the worst of Italian women are not the blonde cougar dimes that @In2theGame smashes, it is the Ariana Grande looking housekeeping types. Guarantee, you poke at an Italian not being white enough, you will always get under his skin.

Cue Dennis Hooper in True Romance, see the scene about Sicilians.

Reaction score
Not even sure why we have stuck on this demographic for so long though. I mean I don't get any type of hype at all unless I am missing something. Most of them are short, the good looking ones have almost always had plastic surgery, undoubtedly have more mental health issues than someone actually in a mental health clinic, are considered trashy in NYC compared to other whites, are drama hungry, and age like garbage. I don't get it, it is truly a low quality demographic. Right now I am not even sure why we have stuck on them for so long on this thread unless I miss something here.

Reaction score
Why do I personally care?

I am not talking about Italians or even Italian Americans when I say this, I am talking about a particular kind of Italian American.....

Speaking from the perspective of someone on the east coast, because you have to freaking deal with them no matter where you are. Case in point NYC, common sense says that if you avoid Staten Island or Long Island, you'd be free of the mess. Unfortunately, they spread like a virus in just about any place in the city that is worth having fun as an outsider.

Meatpacking District and any popular bar? Gets infested fast with Jersey guidos, Long Island/Staten Island trash, etc.

Anything that revolves around partying, sex, and that high life, these people shove their way into. I don't mean Italians when I say this, I mean Italian Americans of a certain stereotype. The type who come from the fake plastic image heavy judgmental gossipy culture, they spread their way in everywhere, even when they are not welcome and then pride themselves of their heritage and neighborhoods (usually some dump in the outskirts). They will talk down about Jews and the various ethnic groups that make a given area great while at the same time flooding into that very area for partying and having fun. Again, what happens with Manhattan, the world Bridge and Tunnel is just a nicer way of saying Guido Trash.

Any area they spread into way too much?

You get aggressive dudes that will rely on sexual assault, groping, and creep out all of the girls who run from them.

You get stuckup broads with hawklike angry faces that want the world pandering to them and will try to slut shame every woman in the area to stop men from hooking up with them.

Always count on an Italian chick to play everyone's mom in a given area, always.

The whole atmosphere turns from fun into a tense high school rivalry clique wherever these types (again, not even talking about all Italians) spread.

Yes, it does get in the way of you getting laid as well, that deceitful sociopathic demeanor which turns an entire area into gossipy high school popularity contests and puts people on edge meets the self-righteous Catholic attitude.

If they stuck to Long Island, Jersey, or Staten Island then no one would care.

They are like a freaking cancer, South Park was on to something.

Reaction score
Now I get it, that makes perfect sense then. I spent most of my youth in Georgia and the Atlanta area did see a good bit of spread from that part of the country. Less NYC since people who were successful up north stayed there so we got the dirt of the area for the most part, exceptions exist of course.

Even in southern college towns you run into the type although the problem is not as bad here.

My European friends share similar sentiments. Apparently when things got bad in Italy, particularly the south, Italians migrated to other European countries (particularly France). Staying relevant to game though, I get the worry. No one wants to be stuck dealing with sleazy SIMPs that spoil women, gossipy women that slut sham everyone because they know deep down they cannot compete on their looks, and an overall sex shaming culture found among them. I did find it weird how Italians talk about romance but feel the need to control who others sleep with, very nosy people and yeah, the guys will ****block you if the women and their sex shaming has not stopped.

Kind of an epiphany too, any area with a high Italian population turns into that kind of area full of gossip and sex shaming. It surprises me that even to this day, the people cannot lose their ways despite being a part of American culture for so long. Now I get why my family up north carries the stigma towards them even now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Italian women (of any kind).

Italian women are truly the worst of the worst, it is why Italian men are thirsty for men women from other countries. Does not matter if she is Italian from NYC or Italian from Sicily, Italian women are a bundle of short tempers, narcissism, mental health issues and sociopathy. Learn from Italian men, avoid Italian women at all costs, they are a mess.
It looks like we are talking about both Italian women in Italy and Italian-Americans in the United States or South America. Argentina is known to have a decent population of women with ancestry from Italy. I've never been to Italy so I'm not sure what women are like in Italy. I am Italian-American as a result of my mom's side of the family. I don’t happen to mind Italian-American women too much. However, I’m not in the Northeastern United States where there is a big Italian-American population. In my part of the U.S., there are not a lot of Italian-Americans, so I’m rarely interacting with Italian-American women. The Italians have a strong culture, as I know from my own Italian-American ancestry. It can be difficult for Italian-Americans to relate to white people in America with ancestries primarily from Scandinavian countries, France, Germany, or the United Kingdom. Sometimes, I can find a lot of these women dull. I think the dullness is more of a Millennial thing. Millennial white women are more dispassionate than the older generations in my experience.

2. Single moms.

Does this really need much explanation?
I wouldn’t recommend single moms except under very specific circumstances. There’s only one that makes sense to me.

If you’re an 18-24 year old in shape single guy, you can definitely get laid with 30+ year old single moms. The single moms that you should be going are ones with slightly older children, ages 5+. Realize that this is a short term ride. The shelf life here is 6-12 months. It’ll be a fun ride and avoid ever meeting her children.

Often times, women in their 30s, childless or not, will more easily put out for a guy under 25 than for men her own age. She doesn’t expect these men to be providers, so she thinks to herself “Why not have some fun?”. Often times, the 18-24 year old guys who have sex with older women have either weaker social skills or are atypical in some fashion. Those factors reduce their opportunities with women their own age.

Any sort of committed relationship with a single mom is a bad idea.

Reaction score
@SW15

You're on to something, I've known cool AF Italian chicks from places like California and west coast states. In fact, I've known a lot of chill Italians in general but none of them were from the Tri-State. Gotta disagree with you on French girls dude, they are phenomenal, from Louisiana to Paris itself. I am a huge fan. Scandinavian women are beauties but yeah, German women are horrendous.

The toxic Italian women traits I know mostly apply to East Coast Italian chicks, worst ones are from Jersey but Long Island is also really bad. In other areas they are chill. Even knew a cool AF Italian chick from New England.

Come to think of it though man, women from that part of the East Coast really suck in general. Even Eastern European chicks and plain ole white girls I've known from those places are utter trash. Now Brooklyn, Queens, and those places have cool chill women but something about Long Island culture and Jersey sucks.

Kinda OT but I find it weird that Italian American men are stereotyped as heart-throbs but every Italian-Irish mix I've known had an Italian mom and an Irish dad. Don't sleep on dat Irish swagger! (Obvious bias on my end xD)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I get it, that makes perfect sense then. I spent most of my youth in Georgia and the Atlanta area did see a good bit of spread from that part of the country. Less NYC since people who were successful up north stayed there so we got the dirt of the area for the most part, exceptions exist of course.

Even in southern college towns you run into the type although the problem is not as bad here.

My European friends share similar sentiments. Apparently when things got bad in Italy, particularly the south, Italians migrated to other European countries (particularly France). Staying relevant to game though, I get the worry. No one wants to be stuck dealing with sleazy SIMPs that spoil women, gossipy women that slut sham everyone because they know deep down they cannot compete on their looks, and an overall sex shaming culture found among them. I did find it weird how Italians talk about romance but feel the need to control who others sleep with, very nosy people and yeah, the guys will ****block you if the women and their sex shaming has not stopped.

Kind of an epiphany too, any area with a high Italian population turns into that kind of area full of gossip and sex shaming. It surprises me that even to this day, the people cannot lose their ways despite being a part of American culture for so long. Now I get why my family up north carries the stigma towards them even now.
Have you finally accepted thats how that culture is? Expect it.

Reaction score
Have you finally accepted thats how that culture is? Expect it.
Yeah but when it is in small doses it is okay. Like I know a lot of chill Italians who settled in places where the Italian population was small are some cool folks. At the same time though, Italian women still have those negative traits which are dulled down but still there such as being drama hungry, teasing a lot, being envious, being narcissistic, and trying to control the social atmosphere by playing matchmaker. It's just that you notice it less when there are only a small amount of them compared to Long Island where there are tons of them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but when it is in small doses it is okay. Like I know a lot of chill Italians who settled in places where the Italian population was small are some cool folks. At the same time though, Italian women still have those negative traits which are dulled down but still there such as being drama hungry, teasing a lot, being envious, being narcissistic, and trying to control the social atmosphere by playing matchmaker. It's just that you notice it less when there are only a small amount of them compared to Long Island where there are tons of them.
So they are constantly manipulating their social environment, and evaluating hierarchie's in their "totem pole" scheme. Gossiping on what you said, what you did, what you are probably thinking...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

You're on to something, I've known cool AF Italian chicks from places like California and west coast states. In fact, I've known a lot of chill Italians in general but none of them were from the Tri-State. Gotta disagree with you on French girls dude, they are phenomenal, from Louisiana to Paris itself. I am a huge fan. Scandinavian women are beauties but yeah, German women are horrendous.

The toxic Italian women traits I know mostly apply to East Coast Italian chicks, worst ones are from Jersey but Long Island is also really bad. In other areas they are chill. Even knew a cool AF Italian chick from New England.

Come to think of it though man, women from that part of the East Coast really suck in general. Even Eastern European chicks and plain ole white girls I've known from those places are utter trash. Now Brooklyn, Queens, and those places have cool chill women but something about Long Island culture and Jersey sucks.

Kinda OT but I find it weird that Italian American men are stereotyped as heart-throbs but every Italian-Irish mix I've known had an Italian mom and an Irish dad. Don't sleep on dat Irish swagger! (Obvious bias on my end xD)
I was saying above that Italians-Americans sometimes have difficulty relating to American white women of other European ancestries. I wasn't saying that those other white women are good or bad. White women with French ancestry in the United States can often be very watered down. The French ancestor may have been hundreds of years ago. Same can be said from United Kingdom ancestry as well. French women from France can be decent. I haven't met many strongly French women. Overall, I appreciate the nod for being on to something.

As a partial Italian-American living outside of the Northeast or Chicago, I'm more of an oddity, possibly like the cool AF Italian-American women you have met in the West Coast states. I identify as an Italian-American because I look dark and I knew my mom's side of the family more than my dad's side of the family. My dad's side originally migrated to the United States from Eastern Europe. I am white, but I am a dark white with Eastern Euro and Southern Italian mix. I have had sex with white women of a variety of European ancestries, and Hispanic women. There are not a lot of Italian-Americans in the South and Southwestern states. These are the states where I have lived since I achieved sexual maturity.

The city with the worst mating environment on the East Coast of the United States is Washington DC. Washington DC isn't as much Italian-American as New York City, New Jersey, Boston, or Philadelphia. DC seems to attract and proliferate strongly careerist and feminist women. Interactions with these types of women are mostly not good. I would rather deal with an Italian-American woman from NY/NJ than the typical DC woman working at a NGO, on Capitol Hill, or as a lawyer.

Reaction score
I was saying above that Italians-Americans sometimes have difficulty relating to American white women of other European ancestries. I wasn't saying that those other white women are good or bad. White women with French ancestry in the United States can often be very watered down. The French ancestor may have been hundreds of years ago. Same can be said from United Kingdom ancestry as well. French women from France can be decent. I haven't met many strongly French women. Overall, I appreciate the nod for being on to something.

As a partial Italian-American living outside of the Northeast or Chicago, I'm more of an oddity, possibly like the cool AF Italian-American women you have met in the West Coast states. I identify as an Italian-American because I look dark and I knew my mom's side of the family more than my dad's side of the family. My dad's side originally migrated to the United States from Eastern Europe. I am white, but I am a dark white with Eastern Euro and Southern Italian mix. I have had sex with white women of a variety of European ancestries, and Hispanic women. There are not a lot of Italian-Americans in the South and Southwestern states. These are the states where I have lived since I achieved sexual maturity.

The city with the worst mating environment on the East Coast of the United States is Washington DC. Washington DC isn't as much Italian-American as New York City, New Jersey, Boston, or Philadelphia. DC seems to attract and proliferate strongly careerist and feminist women. Interactions with these types of women are mostly not good. I would rather deal with an Italian-American woman from NY/NJ than the typical DC woman working at a NGO, on Capitol Hill, or as a lawyer.
Interesting you mention your appearance. I am curious to know, do you do better with blondes and pale white women or more tanned brunettes and brunettes in general?

I ask because one thing you will find amongst Italian American women, at least on the East Coast, is that they are very blond worshiping in men. A chubby blond guy has a better chance than a Ben Affleck or Henry Cavill lookalike. It is due to the inferiority complex Italians have around being white and how the culture is more narcissistic and image heavy than others.

DC women are not that bad tbh, I had fun there.

Phili, Jersey, and Boston are worse for dating. Only reason NYC is good is because it is so international. It is the traffic from all over the US and the world moving in to Manhattan that make it good. Try going to Long Island or Jersey, loaded with Italians and a mess for dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.