Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that need to be avoided at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Man.....you get to a point in this game where it is about you and not them. I could care less if some cheap Ariana Grande knockoff hates my kind...tbh...Ariana Grande is playing second fiddle to Irina Shayk, Megan Fox, Kim Kardashian, and the Jenner sisters when it comes to looks anyways not to mention second fiddle to Beyonce in music (the real Queen of Pop instead of that fake plastic guidette who lives and dies by autotunes).

Celebrities aside, same with women.

Real recognize real, especially when it comes to game.

At the end of the day, us well put together minorities are doing just fine and quite frankly, let the rest of the women who care that much rot. Most top tier women at the end of the day just want top tier men, granted there is a strong preference for the same race but cool top tier guys of any race have no issues. Focus on being top tier and let the rest roll in. There is a market for everyone and with every type.

Reaction score
LMAO, yup, she is second fiddle to prime pop stars and is one annoying bitched that needs a smackdown from a hood sista. You know, I have come to terms with the fact that women from the Mediterranean (especially Italian women) are deep down inside just hurt broken women. They come from cultures that prize attractiveness but lack the genetics to be attractive themselves. You see it in the actions of their men who flood up countries for sex tourism and even in the US, their men are creeps that prey on women of other races. It is a deeply broken culture that lacks the very thing it prizes and deep down inside they know that. Hence the arrogance and sociopathic behaviors.

Reaction score
I've been following this thread and wanted to comment on the Italian American women part. I grew up around a lot of Italian Americans here on the East Coast myself and wanted to say that there is a reason for the toxic behavior you might be noticing. Let's just say that I've had more than a few run ins with both the women and the men, who I will talk about in a later post.

Italian American girls are taught from a young age that all men are out to sleep with them, primarily by their mothers but also their fathers. The family itself will spoil the girl without any mercy, even asking her brothers to bend over backwards for her. Now how this differs from Jewish women (aka "JAPs") is that Jewish women are spoiled too but they aren't taught the whole men being evil predators out to get them like Italian American women are. Women are constantly told to be on guard for men and reminded how evil men are by their mothers and their protective fathers.

Throughout their lives, these women have had thirsty guys validate them since the men themselves are taught to be this way. Now what you have is an already paranoid woman with a massive ego but that is just the tip of the iceberg. Italian American culture is also very image driven, the only other culture that can compare are the Persians. The flashy cool things, anything that boosts status, and climbing social ladders is something that is a top priority for them. Fancy wines, social media likes, living like a princess, and the high life is the dream of these people, they really want to appear high status and top shelf more so than other cultures might. Italian American women also prize beauty, aesthetics, and appearances despite not dominating the modeling scene as models much themselves.

Now add another element to the mix, a lot of Italian American immigrants came from Southern Italy, usually Sicily, and they don't really look the whitest. For that reason, it is a huge problem because Italians are very proud to be white compared to a WASP or Irishman who doesn't even take it as seriously. Call an Italian anything other than white, you have a fight in hand ready to pop off. The women themselves will often start to get insecure if you tell them they look Latina, they don't want to look like that. Now this is why you'll notice that the darker more ethnic looking Italian women are often more insecure than an Italian girl that looks as white as snow.

So you add in being taught day one that all men are rapists out to get you, a heavy image driven culture, being validated by white knights on a daily basis, a group whose ancestors invented the art of manipulating people, and then the slight inferiority complex due to not looking white enough in some cases; you get the average Italian American women.

I'd say just game Latinas, Jewish or Slavic chicks with the same look, you will get women who are genetically more aesthetic anyways and not as mentally unstable. I do not see the point in putting in A level effort on your game for chicks who are best a C.

Reaction score
As for the men themselves, I've known a handful of cool Italian American guys but for the large party, I avoid them as well. Most of the guys are big on stirring the pot but I have noticed certain behaviors in them that makes me want to keep my distance. The main one is that Italian American men look for easy targets, typically women of minority groups or Slavic women, who they can do a lot too and get away with (rape is not that out of the question in a lot of cases). The mindset is, "who cares?" if woman of (socially inferior race) gets raped? Not going to be much of a case right?

You'll typically see these guys getting touchy with women right off the bat if they see an easy target. In truth, they also have kind of an inferiority complex because their own women don't really want them. Italian American women prefer to have flings with white guys who look more, I guess white? Irishmen are a favorite menu item for them and so are Scandinavian and Germanic men. Deep down it really frustrates Italian American men who want to take it out on the world so they go for women from ethnic backgrounds they see as below them (Slavs and anyone not white).

Throughout the east coast as a result, Italian guys have a reputation of being a bit sleazy and harassing women. In Europe, my friends say it is the same way too. Eastern Europe is flooded with Italian guys trying to find easy targets which has turned a once great pickup location into one where women are on guard from foreigners, the British are the same way too.

To make matters more confusing, Italian American men are fed the whole being alpha and being romantic nonsense which fuels a big ego but then reality kind of goes against it. Most do not get the same attention from the get go that a WASP or Germanic descent white male might which turns them cranky. As a result, they are bring on starting drama, fights, and stirring the pot. A lot of this is really just caused by the fact that their own women don't want them for one night stands and casual sex.

Reaction score
Here's an example of the type's i usually went for. This was taken at a bar in midtown Manhattan, I told my friend to take a picture of us and when he was about to, I just grabbed her and started making out with her. Long story short, I was pounding that pvssy out later that night. Hot blonde with blue eyes and massive natural t*ts. She was a great girl and we had some good times. The sex was always fantastic and overall lasted for 3 years as a plate.

You can see i'm pretty dark with black hair and she was white with blonde hair / blue eyes.
Soooooo without beating around the bush, have you ****ed or slept with a lot of white women black/dark hair and tanned skin or no? Because I kind of feel like that question never ever got answered.

Reaction score
Without sounding like I am grouping an entire nationality together, the way Italians are so different from other European ethnic groups always got me having interacted with many of them. When the Jews arrived and Irish arrived in America, they had their troubles but ultimately assimilated well enough to be mainstream Americans. The Jews face being the "other" a lot but I see them dominating the education, media, and so many spaces. I also see them mix a lot with other groups and interact normally with minorities and others, same as I do the WASPs and what we consider "American".

The Italians though seem to have not assimilated to that degree, they have their own little culture and still engage in things like organized crime, the blue collar tough guy wannabe culture, and never actually grew out of that at all.

As much as we want to point to features, I wonder if it is more culture than that. I've known plenty of Jewish women and even certain Irish and Germanic women with that tanned brunette look who were, well, relatively normal women. For an Italian woman with that look, that is where the mental craziness and instability coupled in with a highly toxic personality comes from. I wonder if it is due to the culture being more narcissistic than most or due to Italians having that touchy sensitive aspect of not being white enough.

Truly is a unique look on how culture can shape so much in a woman.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooooo without beating around the bush, have you ****ed or slept with a lot of white women black/dark hair and tanned skin or no? Because I kind of feel like that question never ever got answered.
Yes I have fvcked a lot of white Women with dark hair. The majority of Women I have dated and/or fvcked have been white Women with Blonde or Brunette hair. Pale skin, Tan or Dark skin, I've been with them both. It's what I have always been attracted to even though I have had Asian Women, Hispanic Women, Black Women etc. all either approach me or showed interest in me, it was just never my preference.

I am not white, The majority of my nationality is Hispanic and middle eastern. I am tan skinned with black hair.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing to to do with chicks like this is bang and run or have a few months of fun then disappear...lol

Reaction score
The problem is that southern european men always try to leave that hell when it comes of dating and flow toward countries like Czech republic, Poland and the baltic ones and slowly but surely dragging their sh1t there...thanks so much fvking ryan air.

Italian and spanish men are desperate beyond salvation, they have been told to "respect women" no matter what while at the same time that they are losers without a woman or worse they are losers unless they get many women which is a reciper for disaster.
I cannot believe I missed this gem of a post. Add in English tourists and Arab men as well and Eastern Europe is no longer what it once was. Now I am curious to hear your take on exactly how Southern European men end up ruining good countries.

Is it mainly through being simps?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot believe I missed this gem of a post. Add in English tourists and Arab men as well and Eastern Europe is no longer what it once was. Now I am curious to hear your take on exactly how Southern European men end up ruining good countries.

Is it mainly through being simps?
Even cultures that would kill other men for percieved disrespects were simps behind their women.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing overlooked is that us men ourselves have spoilt some of these destinations by glapping our gums online and spreading the word ....i keep my mouth shut about places with chicks...lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing overlooked is that us men ourselves have spoilt some of these destinations by glapping our gums online and spreading the word ....i keep my mouth shut about places with chicks...lol
"spoilt some of these destinations?"

Reaction score
Ditto, see what happened to Eastern Europe. Now it is flooded with Brits, Arab and Mediterranean men flooding the countries and inflating the egos of the women there. I hope those countries remain xenophobic, last thing we need is habibi and his cousins ruining Poland and Hungary like they did Sweden.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
You're not that wrong. I travel a lot and even if we did not do it ourselves, certain regions have become infested with tourists. A few months ago I was in Prague, drunk Brits everywhere. Thankfully they stuck in their cliques but you noticed how the locals kept their distance from the Brits. Poland is dealing with this a lot now as Italian and Spanish men try to make it into their *****house.

I have actually found that Polish women, stereotype for liking darker guys, are now viewing these men as pervs and sleazebags. I got more attention as an East Asian guy in Krakow which pissed off an older Italian guy who was trying to talk crap about me being Asian, still took a hot brunette home.

The stereotype now goes if a guy is Italian in Poland, he is from Erasmus or something and trying to get laid.

It kind of sucks though that Italian men cannot fix the mess back home which are their women and instead flood into Eastern Europe. Pretty soon they will act in ways which has Slavic women acting like Italian women and no one wants that lol. I am sure @Who Dares Win can comment more on this situation but it comes to show that no gold mine remains a gold mine forever.

In some ways maybe it balances out, perhaps Mediterranean women learn how worthless they are and how very few men will deal with their crap. I hear in Italy how local women are jealous of women from Ukraine and Poland for taking all of their men. Perhaps 20 years from now we look at a gender imbalance in Italy which has more single women than single men. Unfortunately though, Italian women are not very good looking compared to Slavic or Scandinavian women :'(

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not that wrong. I travel a lot and even if we did not do it ourselves, certain regions have become infested with tourists. A few months ago I was in Prague, drunk Brits everywhere. Thankfully they stuck in their cliques but you noticed how the locals kept their distance from the Brits. Poland is dealing with this a lot now as Italian and Spanish men try to make it into their *****house.

I have actually found that Polish women, stereotype for liking darker guys, are now viewing these men as pervs and sleazebags. I got more attention as an East Asian guy in Krakow which pissed off an older Italian guy who was trying to talk crap about me being Asian, still took a hot brunette home.

The stereotype now goes if a guy is Italian in Poland, he is from Erasmus or something and trying to get laid.

It kind of sucks though that Italian men cannot fix the mess back home which are their women and instead flood into Eastern Europe. Pretty soon they will act in ways which has Slavic women acting like Italian women and no one wants that lol. I am sure @Who Dares Win can comment more on this situation but it comes to show that no gold mine remains a gold mine forever.

In some ways maybe it balances out, perhaps Mediterranean women learn how worthless they are and how very few men will deal with their crap. I hear in Italy how local women are jealous of women from Ukraine and Poland for taking all of their men. Perhaps 20 years from now we look at a gender imbalance in Italy which has more single women than single men. Unfortunately though, Italian women are not very good looking compared to Slavic or Scandinavian women :'(
In Italy and Spain they already have enough women invisible to men, it basically happens to any post wall women that didnt settle (they basically ride the carousel but fail to leave it early enough and find a decent men).
Even the idea to settle down with a beta that feeds them is untolerable for many of them, they need status 24/7.

There was a tv show in Italy that shown eastern european girls being the top choice for italian men and the following day an uproar happened and the leading woman in that show got fired and the show deleted, a friend of mine who is italian made a post on facebook about it and he said many girls unfriended him....

Spanish women imho are ever worse cause they are openly aggressive.

Southern european women will never learn and even if they do it will pointless, any man that has to deal with a crappy women would rather deal with a thin pretty one rather than with a short overweight one.

Their obessions for reputation, power and fashion is beyond belief...those who complain about hypergamy due to instagram and such have no idea that there it was already like that since decades even without those programs.
I recall spanish girls already being a pain in the ass the first time I was in brussel in the mid 00s for my trainings, they spent more time arguing with the trainers then learning what they were supposed to learn, they appeared like a different species from the german ones that I knew.

Anyway their men, their fathers especially are guilty as fvck about it since they never reproached the little princess no matter how hard she screwed up things growing up.

Regarding Poland or any other EE country, keep in mind that if there is a ryan air flight connecting to big spanish or italian cities that city is almost ruined...you can still get decent girls if you happen to live there and attend local people.
My work trips are usually longer than 3 weeks and I often go back many times in the same place therefore I have no problems but if I was to be there just for a couple of days like those simps it would be hard for me too.

Also most of those simps hardly speak any decent english let alone some russian.

Reaction score
@Who Dares Win

I kind of notice that with women and people in general who lust after popularity and reputation in the sense of always wanting to be in on the hottest trend, hottest thing, or whatever is popular; there is that inner insecurity that needs to be filled. Being an American originally from the east coast, we get a tton of Italians and in some ways, the women are very similar to how you described Italian women themselves.

After being around a lot of Italian Americans in general though, I kind of see why the women are how they are. They value looking good, having reputaiton, and climbing social ladders. You see it in their demeanor, if you are not a high status guy or a popular guy in the vicinity, you can die in front of them and they will care less. It is kind of a scheming always trying to get ahead attitude and you can tell it in their eyes.

I went to a southern university where we have a big party culture, dated a sorority girl too who was in one of the top sororities. Sorority is because female prestige in the college days, it's a way of showing in America that you belong to a group of hot girls. Needless to say, you got an overwhelming amount of Italian descent women flooding in and boy oh boy did they brag about their Italian heritage once they got accepted enough into the sorority (mainly meant for Anglo women as Anglos have a lot of power in the south of the US). These girls rarely went for Italian guys either, they had their eyes on the blond hair blue eyed southern boy lol, my brother has that look and had a few come on to him hard.

After being around them, I started to see what went on. It was that need to be important, perceived as a princess, be seen as hot, and have that prestigious reputation being met by reality. Yeah they might value good looks but you do not see too many hot models of Italian descent. You can't change the fact that most men will prefer Scandinavian and Slavic women, no one wants them.

They know this deep down which is why their personality is so nasty and condescending. It just annoys me as an American that Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, both Italian descent, are climbing to the top of the music charts. Some people in the US are legitimately starting to think Italian women are hot which is troublesome.

I wouldd be okay with them but the truth is, I just hate how they spread like wildfire and weasel their way into most social circles. It's like that South Park episode about Jersey lol.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I do have an issue with Mediterranean culture but even abroad, it never changes. Man I swear, having been around some Italian Americans, they are very devoid of life and always seem to be scheming something. As an Asian guy I've had a good experience with all kinds of whites, especially the women, but it is Italian American and Balkan women that are very dedicated to souring the mood of the room. I do not even bother with white women anymore if they are Italian.

Here are my issues with Mediterranean people and culture though, especially Italians and to a lesser extent the Spanish.

1. The dudes are nothing to praise either, they are schemers who will try to backstab you and pick a fight to get girls. Their hypocrisy is what I cannot deal with.

I was in Poland and ran into it a couple of times. Local girls seem to be fed up with Italian dudes but the dudes got jelly when me and my black friend were getting a lot of attention from women, they flat out started to say racist things. I played it cool but my black friend almost fought one of them. These dudes get mad mad mad jelly when they see others getting women, especially if the guy in question is not white.

Now I know they tell their sisters and female cousins growing up to never touch a darkie, especially here in the US, which is why Irish, Anglo, Scandinavian, and Germanic descent women mix up interracially so much more than Italian American women do. I am okay with that too because to each his own right. What I am not okay with is that these same clowns will grope, harass, and in a creepy predatory way go after women of color while telling their own sisters they will kill her if she went for a darkie.

2. People actually see these folks as high society.

I never got America's infatuation with Italians, same with the Brits having an infatuation for them. I get that they have a rich history but so does the Middle East dude. The food in Italy is overrated AF, people are rude and trying to scam you at every turn (less so the case in Spain), men are perverts that grope and sleaze on tourist women, and women are just flat out hideous looking like trolls. I have no idea why people hold these clowns up as the gold standard for world culture.

3. The fact that they have spread so far and wide, rarely bringing much good with them.

You had an influx of Italians throughout the world from South America, other countries in Europe, and unfortunately even the US. I cannot help but think that a part of why the culture in the US is so toxic is because these very people flooded here in high numbers. Organized crime becomes an issue (aka Mafia) wherever the Italians end up whether it is France or the United States. The toxic image-heavy culture which empowers average looking women and makes men combative is there in high droves wherever they end up.

So much of the toxic nature of western culture and culture in general is brought over by these people. They turn every city into a giant high school with cliques.

It irritates me that clowns like Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande are seen as talented now too as the other guy mentioned.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have an issue with Mediterranean culture but even abroad, it never changes. Man I swear, having been around some Italian Americans, they are very devoid of life and always seem to be scheming something. As an Asian guy I've had a good experience with all kinds of whites, especially the women, but it is Italian American and Balkan women that are very dedicated to souring the mood of the room. I do not even bother with white women anymore if they are Italian.

Here are my issues with Mediterranean people and culture though, especially Italians and to a lesser extent the Spanish.

1. The dudes are nothing to praise either, they are schemers who will try to backstab you and pick a fight to get girls. Their hypocrisy is what I cannot deal with.

I was in Poland and ran into it a couple of times. Local girls seem to be fed up with Italian dudes but the dudes got jelly when me and my black friend were getting a lot of attention from women, they flat out started to say racist things. I played it cool but my black friend almost fought one of them. These dudes get mad mad mad jelly when they see others getting women, especially if the guy in question is not white.

Now I know they tell their sisters and female cousins growing up to never touch a darkie, especially here in the US, which is why Irish, Anglo, Scandinavian, and Germanic descent women mix up interracially so much more than Italian American women do. I am okay with that too because to each his own right. What I am not okay with is that these same clowns will grope, harass, and in a creepy predatory way go after women of color while telling their own sisters they will kill her if she went for a darkie.

2. People actually see these folks as high society.

I never got America's infatuation with Italians, same with the Brits having an infatuation for them. I get that they have a rich history but so does the Middle East dude. The food in Italy is overrated AF, people are rude and trying to scam you at every turn (less so the case in Spain), men are perverts that grope and sleaze on tourist women, and women are just flat out hideous looking like trolls. I have no idea why people hold these clowns up as the gold standard for world culture.

3. The fact that they have spread so far and wide, rarely bringing much good with them.

You had an influx of Italians throughout the world from South America, other countries in Europe, and unfortunately even the US. I cannot help but think that a part of why the culture in the US is so toxic is because these very people flooded here in high numbers. Organized crime becomes an issue (aka Mafia) wherever the Italians end up whether it is France or the United States. The toxic image-heavy culture which empowers average looking women and makes men combative is there in high droves wherever they end up.

So much of the toxic nature of western culture and culture in general is brought over by these people. They turn every city into a giant high school with cliques.

It irritates me that clowns like Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande are seen as talented now too as the other guy mentioned.
Regarding both italians and spanish you will notice great differences while dealing with northerns and southerns.

Those you descrive are basically southerns.

Something you forgot to mention is that they value getting laid as the definitive benchmark to gauge the value of a man...a man in south Italy who happens to be unemployed and lives on welfare while spending his day banging many women is considered a hero.
That doesnt happen in northern Italy, it has been confirmed to me from many italians from the north none of whom would be fine living on welfare.

Spanish imho are not as beligerant as italians when it comes of women, they may take a lot of initiative to chase women but hardly be aggressive toward other men or women themselves, I believe in Spain the problem are women mostly.
They behave similarly to italian women except that there is less planning and much more emotions and direct aggressivity.

Personally as I said many times I dont date and I dont hang out when Im stuck in those countries, I just save money to have more fun in other places...one of those is Germany where there is the best night life ever wheter you are 20, 30 or 40.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Regarding both italians and spanish you will notice great differences while dealing with northerns and southerns.

Those you descrive are basically southerns.

Something you forgot to mention is that they value getting laid as the definitive benchmark to gauge the value of a man...a man in south Italy who happens to be unemployed and lives on welfare while spending his day banging many women is considered a hero.
That doesnt happen in northern Italy, it has been confirmed to me from many italians from the north none of whom would be fine living on welfare.

Spanish imho are not as beligerant as italians when it comes of women, they may take a lot of initiative to chase women but hardly be aggressive toward other men or women themselves, I believe in Spain the problem are women mostly.
They behave similarly to italian women except that there is less planning and much more emotions and direct aggressivity.

Personally as I said many times I dont date and I dont hang out when Im stuck in those countries, I just save money to have more fun in other places...one of those is Germany where there is the best night life ever wheter you are 20, 30 or 40.
Yeah that does make sense to me now @Who Dares Win as you mention it. Here in America, the influx we got was more from Southern Italy hence why Jersey is such a mess lol.

My experience with Spanish dudes has largely been chill, they seem to be a more rational version of Italians from what I observe. Even women wise, while the women are not my preference, I can deal with Spanish women better than I can Italian women.

Here in the US I have noticed the fake persona the people have and how the guys will act self-righteous/goody two shoes in front of others. You see them hang on tightly to religion to explain away their misdeeds. On the same token, you let them anywhere near women in your circle and these dudes will get super sketchy with the girls. If they see you out having fun and getting girls, they will try to push their way into your life or make an enemy out of you.

The relationship Italian men have with getting laid is insane, they see it as some Game Of Thrones type of **** while normal guys just go out to have fun. Even the value of Italian guys is kind of overinflated, I hear words like creepy and weird being thrown around a lot by women who are near them. I don’t trust them much myself in business or anything really.

What gets me is how they will be predatory towards men of other races and at the same time, make their own women untouchable to outsiders like the Arabs do.

Status
Not open for further replies.