Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that need to be avoided at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Compare this to Italian women. You are likely to find Italian American girls at "party schools", they are in overabundance at schools like Penn St and Syracuse. Most do not value education and tend to be the drugged-out party girl stereotype that loves drama. You'll typically see them going for sketchy white guys or douchey hot-headed Ryan Leaf type of guys. Most Italian American women are also very sketchy themselves.

Jews came to America and made it big, practically occupying the upper classes of this country. Italians are still stuck on organized crime and are very much the working class.
Heavy generalizations here; my ex was Italian and is a Mental Health Counselor. And I'm Asian.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Heavy generalizations here; my ex was Italian and is a Mental Health Counselor. And I'm Asian.
Well she was likely a foreign Italian like right out of Italy, I was talking more about Italian Americans.

Read for FREE!

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian women here in Italy are often attention whôres, giving you signals and then pretending like they never even noticed you when you make a move. They enjoy the sense of power.

Here in southern Italy men are extremely blue pilled. All men are expected to pay for everything, all of the time. One of these blue pill guys is dating my younger sister. I'm torn between trying to educate him and letting my sister continue to wine & dine off his back. She's half English as our mother is Italian but her late father, my stepfather, was English. This doesn't stop her being controlling, manipulative and generally a nightmare for this poor simp to handle. They argue constantly. She screams and screeches at him. Hits him, too. He doesn't leave. Meanwhile, she looks down on me for not having a similar "relationship" with a woman. LMFAO.

Marriage here is seen as normal and natural. I'm 31 and everybody's first question is "you married?"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this why they grow chest hairs and mustaches? I heard in the Army some of the females grow beards and goatees and some of the NCO's are "fearful" to say anything to them about it. I'm very confident a woman remaining deep in masculine space raises her test levels, and thus gets some nice MANLY hairs to go with it. She earned her stache!
Raised up

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than 1-2 tattoos, died hair in any kind of color (my radar won't even see the ones with blue/pink and so on hair, I am talking even brunettes who you can see wanna go blonde...or brunettes becoming redheads), piercings, any kind of excessive style of clothing is a sign or signs of a person with personality problems of different kinds and levels.

No adult person that is creating their own life has time to do superficial stuff like tattoos, piercings and dying their hair in a weird color. Some of these people might seem "cool" to you, whatever that is, but I just can't...I can't. I have known more than enough of this type to see how they really are. Most of them are raised without father figures or weak father figures, that is why the need to rebel in excotic ways by painting over their bodies permanently or dying their hair.

I have had sex with some girls like this who had the tattoos. I recently had sex once with a girl who's 20, got three tattoos, one in her left ass cheek saying "Hot as hell", one in her right ass cheek saying "Honey" and one in her back saying some sh1t in Chinese. Was she hot? Yes. Did I nut in 3-4 minutes? I did, but she did, too. Her course of action was to disappear for two weeks like nothing ever happened to then show up and hit me up with the Instagram of a friend asking me directly "Where are you? Can I come over if you;re home? I am on my period, though." She came, hung out, told me she needed two weeks to be with herself and told me she does this often bla bla bla...some batsh1t crazy things that make no sense whatsoever. The sign? 3 tattoos, smokes and is a party lover.

Women who love parties...not my thing, unless for a bang or two.
Women who smoke...not my thing unless maybe for a couple of bangs.
Women with tattoos...1 or 2 that have got a special meaning, fine. More than that and it is a highly facked red flag, to me.
Women with piercings...childish/rebellious, not worth anything more than maybe a couple of bangs.
Women who expose their bodies explicitly and provokingly on social media...huge red flag of an attention wh0re, fragile self esteem + personality problems
Women who have these dark styles, wear black clothes all the time, kinda emo...damaged to the bone, careful.
Women who keep guy friends cause "guys and girls can be friends"...no, just no.

These come to mind for now.
A short follow up guys about the girl with ass cheeks tattoos LOL

She apparently engaged this rich guy who was taking her to expensive touristic places all summer with his Jeep and he was taking sexy as hell pics of her for her Instagram... (complete simp). BUT, apparently he engaged her now and she closed her Insta, has become a good girl now hahahahhahahahahah

Read for FREE!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok my experience here, as many guys will remember since I already wrote about it.

Personally I do not date while Im assigned in south Europe, which means Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece are of no interest when it comes of women.

Portoguese women are probably the less bad in the group but still of no interest to me given their average look and personality, spanish women are a little bit more attractive but a pain in the ass to begin with due to their aggressivity and entitlement.

Italian women are short tempered, entitled, boring and used to have their asses kissed even if they happen to be short fat barrels...italian women from the north are much better but awfully I hardly get sent there.

Women from greece were a copy of italian women except that they were a little bit less aggressive but more manipulative, this recently changed due to the crysis and they happen to be more bearable now but still not my interest.

I kid you not, it only takes to go to Austria to experience a total different type of woman as if an iron curtain kept the block away.

The problem is that southern european men always try to leave that hell when it comes of dating and flow toward countries like Czech republic, Poland and the baltic ones and slowly but surely dragging their sh1t there...thanks so much fvking ryan air.

Italian and spanish men are desperate beyond salvation, they have been told to "respect women" no matter what while at the same time that they are losers without a woman or worse they are losers unless they get many women which is a reciper for disaster.

However I notice a slight improvement in younger generations, guess internal flows of women inside Europe are educating both the genders, women aged 25 and below are much more bearable than older ones when they were their age plus men travelling talk to their friends while others are turning mgtow at some point.

Imagine to convince a mexican that unless he gets 5 high paying job in his country he is a loser, he would get psychotic too.

No idea about the Us but thats what I observe in Europe.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Never thought I would see the day i agree with a Good Gap thread, hit the nail on the head with Italian women.

Italian are easly the most thirsty men I have ever seen in Europe, which says a lot when you have Spanish,Greek and Turkish men.

Read for FREE!

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with lots of MARRIED guy friends. I know a girl who exclusively flirts with married guys. I met her at the end of my marriage and she would flirt, flip her hair, get close/touchy and just tease you enough to make you think that she was down to bang. I was basically loose at that point and had hung out with her a few times (she asked me to meet her), so I made a move on her. She stopped my shot at a kiss with "You are married!" I told her that I was separated and she said "still married". I told her to stop flirting with me and she gave me a look of "huh, me?". I just ignored her after that and since then have watched her pull her act many times with others. She seemed to home in on those in unhappy marriages and seemed to feed off of the attention. It was sad to see these guys get jealous of each other, thinking that they were "special" to her. She knew exactly what she was doing and her motivations, aside from attention, have me baffled.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with lots of MARRIED guy friends. I know a girl who exclusively flirts with married guys. I met her at the end of my marriage and she would flirt, flip her hair, get close/touchy and just tease you enough to make you think that she was down to bang. I was basically loose at that point and had hung out with her a few times (she asked me to meet her), so I made a move on her. She stopped my shot at a kiss with "You are married!" I told her that I was separated and she said "still married". I told her to stop flirting with me and she gave me a look of "huh, me?". I just ignored her after that and since then have watched her pull her act many times with others. She seemed to home in on those in unhappy marriages and seemed to feed off of the attention. It was sad to see these guys get jealous of each other, thinking that they were "special" to her. She knew exactly what she was doing and her motivations, aside from attention, have me baffled.
They feel a sense of control.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Italian women here in Italy are often attention whôres, giving you signals and then pretending like they never even noticed you when you make a move. They enjoy the sense of power.

Here in southern Italy men are extremely blue pilled. All men are expected to pay for everything, all of the time. One of these blue pill guys is dating my younger sister. I'm torn between trying to educate him and letting my sister continue to wine & dine off his back. She's half English as our mother is Italian but her late father, my stepfather, was English. This doesn't stop her being controlling, manipulative and generally a nightmare for this poor simp to handle. They argue constantly. She screams and screeches at him. Hits him, too. He doesn't leave. Meanwhile, she looks down on me for not having a similar "relationship" with a woman. LMFAO.

Marriage here is seen as normal and natural. I'm 31 and everybody's first question is "you married?"
One thing no one ever calls Mediterranean women out for? THEY HATE their own men the same way Asian American women hate Asian men. I swear, being a blond haired foreigner in the Mediterranean is an easy ONS pass.

Read for FREE!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing no one ever calls Mediterranean women out for? THEY HATE their own men the same way Asian American women hate Asian men. I swear, being a blond haired foreigner in the Mediterranean is an easy ONS pass.
Swedish women have been cvcking their mens.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Ok my experience here, as many guys will remember since I already wrote about it.

Personally I do not date while Im assigned in south Europe, which means Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece are of no interest when it comes of women.

Portoguese women are probably the less bad in the group but still of no interest to me given their average look and personality, spanish women are a little bit more attractive but a pain in the ass to begin with due to their aggressivity and entitlement.

Italian women are short tempered, entitled, boring and used to have their asses kissed even if they happen to be short fat barrels...italian women from the north are much better but awfully I hardly get sent there.

Women from greece were a copy of italian women except that they were a little bit less aggressive but more manipulative, this recently changed due to the crysis and they happen to be more bearable now but still not my interest.

I kid you not, it only takes to go to Austria to experience a total different type of woman as if an iron curtain kept the block away.

The problem is that southern european men always try to leave that hell when it comes of dating and flow toward countries like Czech republic, Poland and the baltic ones and slowly but surely dragging their sh1t there...thanks so much fvking ryan air.

Italian and spanish men are desperate beyond salvation, they have been told to "respect women" no matter what while at the same time that they are losers without a woman or worse they are losers unless they get many women which is a reciper for disaster.

However I notice a slight improvement in younger generations, guess internal flows of women inside Europe are educating both the genders, women aged 25 and below are much more bearable than older ones when they were their age plus men travelling talk to their friends while others are turning mgtow at some point.

Imagine to convince a mexican that unless he gets 5 high paying job in his country he is a loser, he would get psychotic too.

No idea about the Us but thats what I observe in Europe.
Yeah but you missed one thing, Mediterranean culture is as narcissistic as it gets, none can rival it except the Arabs maybe.

Italians are all too used to the world kissing their a**ses since the Pope is there, it is the "fashion capital" (I say the French are better), the good cuisine, and because it is considered classy to go there.

I say Southern Euro men and Arabs have single-handedly ruined Eastern Europe. Now EE women are just as entitled as Mediterranean women, I'd say Ukraine is beyond awful and the women there suck.

Unfortunately, we are the red pilled men who see what a dump Mediterranean culture is but Hollywood and mainstream media is too busy making these people seem like the cream of crop of high society.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you missed one thing, Mediterranean culture is as narcissistic as it gets, none can rival it except the Arabs maybe.

Italians are all too used to the world kissing their a**ses since the Pope is there, it is the "fashion capital" (I say the French are better), the good cuisine, and because it is considered classy to go there.

I say Southern Euro men and Arabs have single-handedly ruined Eastern Europe. Now EE women are just as entitled as Mediterranean women, I'd say Ukraine is beyond awful and the women there suck.

Unfortunately, we are the red pilled men who see what a dump Mediterranean culture is but Hollywood and mainstream media is too busy making these people seem like the cream of crop of high society.
I told you I dont date nor deal with women at all once in those countries and I find local men thirsty as fvck, which point do you think I missed?

Anyway yes, I also said many times that where it exists a direct flight from one of their big cities and an estern european big city slowly but surely such cit will be rotten.

Trust me bro, I can tell you the difference year by year for the last 10 years.

The only good thing is that they cant screw local genetics so even if girls there get more annoying they are still more attractive than those hairy dwarfs from their original area.

Read for FREE!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The types of women doesn't matter at all.

High quality, medium quality or even low quality - doesn't matter a single bit.

What matters is she amuses you or not.

If you find her amusing, then continue.

If she's doesn't amuse you, dismiss her.

After all it's a women's job to amuse her man, to keep him interested in her.

Read for FREE!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I told you I dont date nor deal with women at all once in those countries and I find local men thirsty as fvck, which point do you think I missed?

Anyway yes, I also said many times that where it exists a direct flight from one of their big cities and an estern european big city slowly but surely such cit will be rotten.

Trust me bro, I can tell you the difference year by year for the last 10 years.

The only good thing is that they cant screw local genetics so even if girls there get more annoying they are still more attractive than those hairy dwarfs from their original area.
You have become my favorite poster on this forum man. I am curious where you are from.

I gotta say, there is something to Mediterranean culture that spills over bigtime. I am originally from the East Coast of the US and I have to say, of any demographic out there, Italian American women are a freaking mess.

I think that deep down, Mediterranean people are insecure and miserable about their standing in the white world hence the countless mental health issues for the women. As much flak as I might give Italians, Northern Italians are pretty chill since they are white. The problem comes in with southern Italians.

Unfortunately, most Italian Americans (truly the trash of white society in America) are Sicilian and Southern Italian heritage. No classy culture or anything, just the mob. The women do not value education, they are practically trailer trash divas. Due to dubious means of the family getting money, these kunts find their way into classier establishments from time to time.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have become my favorite poster on this forum man. I am curious where you are from.

I gotta say, there is something to Mediterranean culture that spills over bigtime. I am originally from the East Coast of the US and I have to say, of any demographic out there, Italian American women are a freaking mess.

I think that deep down, Mediterranean people are insecure and miserable about their standing in the white world hence the countless mental health issues for the women. As much flak as I might give Italians, Northern Italians are pretty chill since they are white. The problem comes in with southern Italians.

Unfortunately, most Italian Americans (truly the trash of white society in America) are Sicilian and Southern Italian heritage. No classy culture or anything, just the mob. The women do not value education, they are practically trailer trash divas. Due to dubious means of the family getting money, these kunts find their way into classier establishments from time to time.
I wouldnt make it a race related issue, there are plenty of blonde haired blue eyed southern italians that behave and think exactly like their darker counterparts.

They do have a chip on their shoulder but its not race related, its more due to the disfunctional environment they live in which is all made of appearance, reputation and "respect" regardless their productivity or utility.

Souther italian women are not racist as you believe, the only reason they dont deal with african guys is because of status so once you make african guys cool (like media is doing), they will be the first ones to flock at them.

Trust me I had much less problems dealing with farmers from ukraine who could barely read and write then lotta educated people from south Italy but thats not because of race, its basically cause they start a d1ck measuring contest and trying to impress those around them even if you are there only to give them money.

Status
Not open for further replies.