Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women prefer smaller men (article)

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell you the truth this isn't always true.

just another typical stereotype gone bad.

but this misconception is usually caused by the way our phsycological minds work when going on instincts.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
so chicks settling for the dependable unfit not as sexually appealing (ie lower chances of fvcking other women which could endanger her long term security) chump who will buy them the latest cookware and raise their children once theyve had there fun with all the sexually appealing men is NEWS????

which genius spent thousands of tax dollars figuring out that brainbuster?:rolleyes:

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the real distinction to make here is the difference between slim and fit (think professional swimmer) and walking mattress (Arnold Swartzenegger). Most of the HB9 girls (usually tall and thin themselves) I've dated or talked to have told me their ideal body type is slim, defined muscles instead of sheer bulk.

I guess it really depends on your body type. I'm 6'4'' and have a good frame already, so I can focus on keeping my muslces toned instead of bulking up. A smaller guy or someone with not such a good frame might have different priorities.

And at the risk of sounding racist, isn't it true that, IN GENERAL, different races have different ideal male body types? Tall, thin model-type white girls love me, but a short, curvy black girl will usually not show as much interest...I assume she'd be more interested in a well-built dude. And Asian girls seem to emphasize height...these are just my personal anecdotes, I could be way off.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article is bull. Out of everyone I know, I'm probably the smallest man out of all of them and women don't exactly come up to me left, right, up, down, forward, and back.

Oh yeah...I'm 5'7"(5'8" with my boots which I almost always wear) and 120lbs. BMI score = 18.8

I have personal experience to prove that article is no good.

Ben

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels is 100% correct here.

They want to marry a chump who will become a slave to their desires.

They know Brad pitt would not take their fat-a$$ed sh1t for one second.

On the other hand, "Everbody knows RAYMOND" will take sh1t for a lifetime....

Don't become a worker drone! Don't get married! You see what these *****es want to make you into... yet chump after chump still bites the dust. I should know, I was one of them!

Dietzcoi

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a GREAT thread!!!

My take is that women have a strong desire to be in control of the relationship, and get scared/intimidated when they meet a man who has more power than they do!

They may be attracted to the Top Dogs but will settle down with the average chump because they want a husband they can pu$$y-whip. They want to be able to drive around in their husbands SUV's and gossip with their female friends while their husbands are at work! All the while laughing about how great it is to have a husband/or steady boyfriend who will do anything to please her!

This is a great thread! Keep it going!

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that some of you guys are a little off base. I'm going to deviate from the norm and argue that some women like smaller men because it is purely what they are attracted to. I think some women find Brad Pitt types, those with 'perfect' bodies, to be boring. Rather, they prefer guys that are a little 'flawed'. I have often found myself ignoring the Brooke Burke lookalike and checking out the girl whose nose was a little too big, whose butt was a little bit saggy, or whose ears stuck out a quite a bit. It wasn't because I thought that the 'perfect' girl was unattainable but because I found the other girls to be more sexually stimulating. Basically, my taste varies and I find myself attracted to girls by the little things. I'm sure women are the same way (no pun intended).

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...

Ever hear of a little thing called ATTITUDE?!

I guess not.

Anyways, most women prefer tall guys on the level of physical attraction. I am living proof of that. But if you've got the right attitude, nothing else even matters.

:cool:

playa

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Jesus Christ...

Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy

most men prefer tall guys on the level of physical attraction. I am living proof of that.

What the hell?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trevor2003
This is a GREAT thread!!!

My take is that women have a strong desire to be in control of the relationship, and get scared/intimidated when they meet a man who has more power than they do!

They may be attracted to the Top Dogs but will settle down with the average chump because they want a husband they can pu$$y-whip. They want to be able to drive around in their husbands SUV's and gossip with their female friends while their husbands are at work! All the while laughing about how great it is to have a husband/or steady boyfriend who will do anything to please her!

This is a great thread! Keep it going!
True with many women, real women though will instead love it when a guy can take the reigns and be the leader. My girl and many of my female friends (LuvMyArmyMan being one of them) are like that. But then again, I tend not to associate with feminists.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, Years ago a study showed that during time of ovalation, women wanted the rugged "macho" male (good genes) and the rest of the time they wanted the softer "provider".

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imposter!

Originally posted by Spike_Tha_Cowboy
Women usually say they prefer my smaller manhood because it hurts less when we do it.
Imposter!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experience, it seems tall guys and short girls usually hook up... and tall girls and shorter but thick and/or shorter muscular guys usually hook up. Do women love muscles on guys? Yes, of course they do.

Would you like your girl to look more feminine? Of course you would... but that might have different connotations for different guys... some might think a tiny waist would be more feminine than a ghetto booty, or a bigger chest... but the bottom line is, the more feminine the better.

It would be pretty hard to argue that muscles wouldn't make a guy appear more masculine and thus more appealing to females. So yeah, girls like guys with muscle.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
Geez, Years ago a study showed that during time of ovalation, women wanted the rugged "macho" male (good genes) and the rest of the time they wanted the softer "provider".

Do you know why that is true? During ovulation we are able to get pregnant. We want the best provider of sperm for our offspring, and the rugged macho male (aka an alpha male) will be able to provide us with his genes to produce strong offspring that will survive. Its a biological thing. As for the rest of the time, we want a softer provider, too, well, provide and protect us from getting eaten from sabre-tooth tigers when we're pregnant, and to feed us and feed our children. Needless to say, i am speaking in caveman era terms.

Nowadays, the ovulation thing holds true, as well as does the provider thing, because we want strong genes in our children, and we want a man who will provide us the necessary means that would enable ours and our fetus's survival. And of course, money and shelther.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Luv... when did you become soo logical?

LoL.