Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women prefer smaller men (article)

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
...During ovulation we are able to get pregnant. We want the best provider of sperm for our offspring, and the rugged macho male (aka an alpha male) will be able to provide us with his genes to produce strong offspring that will survive. Its a biological thing...
so let me get this straight... normally if a guy walks up and says "Hi" you bolt the other way cause you "know he just wants to get in your pants", but during ovulation, if he walks up and flexes, biology takes over and it's off to the races?

(just kidding)

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nowadays, the ovulation thing holds true, as well as does the provider thing, because we want strong genes in our children, and we want a man who will provide us the necessary means that would enable ours and our fetus's survival. And of course, money and shelther.

WTF is "shelther," anyway?

Does your Army man have one of these??

Just curious.

If he does.. I smell a Bud Light real american hero commercial in the works.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO!

Don't even start - we all know how contradictory she can be. Very funny nontheless. I find it highly unlikely that Luv actually thinks this way(on the conscious level), and more likely that she is just trying to 'fit in'.

In which case, I really do not see a problem with that either. Just don't count on her to keep her mind straight on any one topic for very long, it seems our friend has a little problem with fickleness (most young girls do).

No offence, Luv. But you've said it yourself, you can be very contridictory at times...:D

:cool:

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know why that is true? During ovulation we are able to get pregnant. We want the best provider of sperm for our offspring, and the rugged macho male (aka an alpha male) will be able to provide us with his genes to produce strong offspring that will survive. Its a biological thing. As for the rest of the time, we want a softer provider, too, well, provide and protect us from getting eaten from sabre-tooth tigers when we're pregnant, and to feed us and feed our children. Needless to say, i am speaking in caveman era terms.

Nowadays, the ovulation thing holds true, as well as does the provider thing, because we want strong genes in our children, and we want a man who will provide us the necessary means that would enable ours and our fetus's survival. And of course, money and shelther.
""Gimmy! Gimmy! Gimmy! I want it ALL, an' U get nuttin'""============> C how they scheme fellaz?

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a scheme, it's.... (*drum roll*) ... BIOLOGY!

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
It's not a scheme, it's.... (*drum roll*) ... BIOLOGY!

Soundz like another excuse 2 do what you want & get away wit it::::::> I take responsibility 4 my actionz like a MAN; I don't blame it on mysterious forces like biology or the Devil.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a mysterious force, it's... (*drum roll*)... SCIENCE!

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a mysterious force, it's... (*drum roll*)... SCIENCE!
science theory & science fiction R not science fact

BTW I don't argue with women so if you're looking 4 someone 2 take out U're PMS on find anotha bruthah, ah8?

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a man, stup!d.

I was JOKING to start with, and you have to take it all the wrong way. It is clear that you don't have much in the way of intelligence, so I'll speak plainly and try not to rub it in too much. But d@mn man, you gotta be pretty ****ed in the head!...

Now chill out and calm down, I wouldn't want your mind to wander off and get lost. No offence, but it seems your just another wanna'be/copycat (I wonder where you could have possibly gotten that use name from?).

Last edited:

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by macknetikcharm
Soundz like another excuse 2 do what you want & get away wit it::::::> I take responsibility 4 my actionz like a MAN; I don't blame it on mysterious forces like biology or the Devil.
The human species has evolved over 2 million years, and has been "civilized" for only about 4 thousand years. Your attitudes are based on the thin vanier of those 4 thousand years of learning. Previous to "civilization", the human animal acted strictly as a tool using ape. The biology I pointed out in my previous post, and Luv's explaination are based on this premise. She accurately describes the survival of the human female ape.
Today, we aren't much better. Sure, we have bigger sticks (bulldozers) and heavier clubs (nuclear bombs), but we still remain tool using apes with an attitude.:D

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good_ol_boy, don't waste your time. It seems not everyone has had the benefit of an education.

"Science is witchcraft, witchcraft I tell you!"

============================================
I agree that science is constantly changing, but there are a few known facts to be had from it. Why do you think that you even want sex, huh Slick? - Because you are biologically programmed to reproduce, duh!

:p

playa

Banned
Reaction score
Good_ol_boy, don't waste your time. It seems not everyone has had the benefit of an education.

I agree that science is constantly changing, but there are a few known facts to be had from it. Why do you think that you even want sex, huh Slick? - Because you are biologically programmed to reproduce, duh!

Everybody hasn't had the gay-liberal education run down their throats like you Spike.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a liberal, dumb@$$.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Based on some of the posts, I think I have to agree.

After all 2 + 2 = 43 ! (Wouldn't want to be called a libral or homo, so I guess I'll have to say 43 :D )

Reaction score
What a bunch of Darwinian crap - science, bilology, genes for strong offspring' what the hell are you guys talking about.

Luvvy duvvy, every man has genes that will give you offspring!! Bill Gates is not a 'muscle' man but yet he yields more power than a million men!!!! Quit reading that high school homo freudian darwinian shyt.

Hors want to have sex and they spread their legs like the good hors that they are with any pimp that meets their most minimal requirement!!!! Enough with the high school psycho babble survival of the fittest cr@p!!!!

We have complementary natures (harmonic balance) for a reason - this is all that it takes and nothing else!!!!

Why in the hell are these fat ass obese women getting pregnant -who is getting excited over them???? This is going against our biological urges to mate with fat slobs!!!! I think nowadays it is "survival of the fattest"" not fittest!!!!!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

Why in the hell are these fat ass obese women getting pregnant -who is getting excited over them???? This is going against our biological urges to mate with fat slobs!!!! I think nowadays it is "survival of the fattest"" not fittest!!!!!
Unfortunatly obesity IS a survival thing as well. When there's a famine, the skinny chicks die first. The are too small and weak to fight for what little food there is. Fat chicks survive and reproduce. Just my two cents. I'll shut up now!:D

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
So when exactly does ovulation occur, before or after the period and how long?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL,

I wonder too who is bangiing these obese females I see pushing baby strollers... unfortunately I have to report obesity is gaining in Germany as well.... what sick, sick b@stards are fccking these pigs??

AFC's, I guess.... sickening!

My ex wife was evil but at least she was thin and in good shape!

Dietzcoi