Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Love Orbiters But Isn't It A Waste of Their Time?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think plate spinning can be a fair exchange when both have no interest in exclusivity, yeah. Don’t ask don’t tell and just have fun.
I was offered that a few times, I never cared for it. Though, I probably should had taken a few up to cover the short dry spells I had when I had to go back looking for new meat, I mean ladies. Something in me just loses all respect for them when they suggest FWB, I just walk. I find it even more hilarious when they reach out months later with the standard "Hey, How are you".

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's nice in theory, but most men with some self-worth wouldn't hang around. The last lady I was with gave it up third or forth date. She told me she's had men wait up to six months. I said that's crazy. Simps to the max. Men, in general, have become so thirsty and needy, they appear to hang around a lady for months just to get a possibility to be in her. You ladies... A class act. As a different former lady of mine said to me, you do you. So, to you, I tell you to do the same. Not sure how that helps build anything but animosity and playing games with someone's emotions.
Six months?! That's nuts! I just take my time to screen a bit, usually a month, month and a half. I just want to know who I am getting involved with, who they really are. Six months seems abusive.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
To me plate spinning is a fair exchange. She gets the attention and fringe benefits. I get the sex and fringe benefits.

Like most things in life it's probably an 80/20 rule. Yes there are exceptions but it's a useful rule. And the exceptions get higher post wall sorry ladies opportunity cost.

Have a look here at the c0ck and wallet shopping here. Looks first money second beautiful soul 20th.

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relati...a-life-of-oh-wells-not-what-if-s?pg=36&order=
Yes, this how you find out how and what ladies real feelings and actions are. Gee, and I wonder why we have such a wide spread of STDs and now two nearly incurable ones (this is a reason why I've given up FWBs. Just too dangerous).

A

AJ84

Not sure, but they are said to have the most marriages out of any US State (https://www.usatoday.com/picture-ga...s-where-the-most-people-are-married/39043631/).
Yeah they get married young. But like you said past a certain age it’s not happening with those girls. They marry guys closer to their age who are also virgins and are also Mormons of course.
Of course there is the polygamist sect. Old guys taking the pick of the litter. But girls are fleeing that cult in droves so probably slim pickings at this point.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Six months?! That's nuts! I just take my time to screen a bit, usually a month, month and a half. I just want to know who I am getting involved with, who they really are. Six months seems abusive.
In her defense, she's very attractive. She shown me her phone and soo many orbiters... It's unreal. We had arguments about it. She would actually put her phone on airplane mode when we went to sleep. I didn't understand until the next morning when she was downstairs making some food for us.

After the FWB offer from her, I dropped her as I couldn't trust her. Trust is so hard in relationships... It's saddening at times.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In her defense, she's very attractive. She shown me her phone and soo many orbiters... It's unreal. We had arguments about it. After the FWB offer from her, I dropped her as I couldn't trust her. Trust is so hard in relationships... It's saddening at times.
I'm not wasting my time on a man, without sex, for six months. That's ridiculous. If I'm hanging around him, it's for a reason, and that reason is NOT to prolong my celibacy!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm not wasting my time on a man, without sex, for six months. That's ridiculous. If I'm hanging around him, it's for a reason, and that reason is NOT to prolong my celibacy!
Many ladies use sex as a weapon. You ladies many not realize it, but that's why a lot of men hang around. One the few I walked away from, they all chased, but I already lost respect so I kept on walking. No one will control me.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many ladies use sex as a weapon. You ladies many not realize it, but that's why a lot of men hang around. One the few I walked away from, they all chased, but I already lost respect so I kept on walking. No one will control me.
Yeah, I don't disagree. I've known women who use sex to get what they want from men. If that is attention, they will string them along. Sometimes they do it in retaliation, because they feel wronged by the guy/a guy. Sometimes (rarely from what I have seen, but that's just my world) it's done for sport. Sometimes it occurs out of pure anxiety (surrounding actually having sex) (issues). It happens. There's always feelings, good, bad or ugly, wrapped up in the behavior. That's why you preach not to be an orbitor. Good advice.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's baffling is that while they get something out of this, aren't these women wasting their time with men they have no romantic interest in? It seems like they are wasting their time with these guys.
Its useless from a male perspective.

Fir women, attention is currency. Alphas, Chad's, Tyrone, etc have higher SMV so in order to attract, thry must put out. Some other chick will.

Welcome to the SMP.

This is what push/pull is. Its what the neg stems from. Its about baiting women. As in, acquisition of compliance which correlates with high interest levels. Think carnival and hitting the mallet and you hear ding. That is female attention. You want to hack at her self esteem and bull**** self concept. If she's a attention *****, who gives a ****kkk.

Bait her. She either is dtf or next her. I lead, she follows or next. Everything you do should be spiking her interest and making her wet. Even if you flake her, neg or disqualifying her, backhanded compliment etc should spike her feels.

Attention is female currency. Its why spin plates is GOAT STATUS.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
One angle that's very important is that when these girls push too far, in the wrong situation, with the wrong guys, she is putting herself at risk to be raped.

One of the girls I was seeing last year was addicted to male attention like a heroin addict. The first night we hooked up, we were making out and grinding like crazy. Everybody at the bar was watching us, and that was getting her amped like crazy. A couple of guys had approached her, and she was teasing these two super drunk guys mercilessly.

She had parked in a very dark alley about two blocks away. Those two fvckers followed us and as soon as we got in the car, they were waiting directly outside! She hauled ass outta there.

She chatted these guys up for an extended period of time at closing. I was just chillin' waiting for the lay. There was some half assed talk about an after party, so some simp she gave her number to was asking where she was. She drives me over to the "after party." She tells the two guys there right then and there she's going home with me.

So now she's working me, talking about how tired she is, she needs a bath blah blah blah. So I invite her in to "rest up." I told her she could shower if she wanted. She did and I joined her. :)

But this crazy broad left 4 other guys with blue balls at 2-2:30 AM JUST FOR HER VALIDATION. If this had been the wrong neighborhood with some thuggish dudes, she could've gotten raped.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Now here's the flipside: when I leverage MY orbiters (especially the hotter ones), the girls think I'm a "bad guy" and "disloyal."

If a girl has orbiters, "they're just friends." So you "shouldn't be jealous." And you shouldn't be so "controlling."

It's a total 180 and double standard. Crazy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now here's the flipside: when I leverage MY orbiters (especially the hotter ones), the girls think I'm a "bad guy" and "disloyal."

If a girl has orbiters, "they're just friends." So you "shouldn't be jealous." And you shouldn't be so "controlling."
The difference is that in most cases (if the girl is attractive), the guy is going to want to have sex with the girl. I agree it's a double standard though.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
The first girl loves ugly guy orbiters. She spends HOURS with them. She loves how these guys fawn over her, make her feel special, like in a disney princess fantasy. She did this a few months ago during a party, letting an ugly guy game her for hours, then I showed up and pulled her out of there within minutes.

The girl I'm currently seeing now LITERALLY attends a gay guy meetup out of town! She actually has gay bff's, it's not just a meme.

Women only see me to release pent up sexual frustration. Otherwise, an emotional relationship is out of the question for most women.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
It took me a while to figure it out but basically women categorize men into two groups: lovers and providers. Yes, it's a bit of a TRP stereotype, but I arrive at the conclusion through my own experiences, not just by watching internet videos (nothing wrong that either).

Women use average/below average looking men for non-sexual resources: food, entertainment, money, rides, emotional support and intimacy.

Women use good looking men for sexual pleasure and reproduction.

It's very difficult to have both because of the extent to which women compartmentalize their lives. And you don't get to choose which category you fall into. Women choose for you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It took me a while to figure it out but basically women categorize men into two groups: lovers and providers. Yes, it's a bit of a TRP stereotype, but I arrive at the conclusion through my own experiences, not just by watching internet videos (nothing wrong that either).

Women use average/below average looking men for non-sexual resources: food, entertainment, money, rides, emotional support and intimacy.

Women use good looking men for sexual pleasure and reproduction.

It's very difficult to have both because of the extent to which women compartmentalize their lives. And you don't get to choose which category you fall into. Women choose for you.
True, but they do attempt to turn the lovers into providers. One lady told me we couldn't continue on exclusively because, I sh!t you not, if we were to get married, I'd want her to work. Also, because I'm the type of guy who'd want her to contribute financially. But, we can continue to see each other while she finds a man than would. I nexted her. So, yes, they want the provider for long term survival, but they do try to turn the lover into a lover and provider. Not too sure if that's successful with any though. It's two completely different ways of looking at life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first girl loves ugly guy orbiters. She spends HOURS with them. She loves how these guys fawn over her, make her feel special, like in a disney princess fantasy.
It's not really a fantasy for her if it's true.

I've always wondered how women can cope so well with losing the beauty of their youth. They go from getting SO much attention to being more or less invisible, or at least having that attention drastically reduced. A lot of them become involved with their children, I know, but still. You'd think many would be getting seriously depressed.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but they do attempt to turn the lovers into providers. One lady told me we couldn't continue on exclusively because, I sh!t you not, if we were to get married, I'd want her to work. Also, because I'm the type of guy who'd want her to contribute financially. But, we can continue to see each other while she finds a man than would. I nexted her. So, yes, they want the provider for long term survival, but they do try to turn the lover into a lover and provider. Not too sure if that's successful with any though. It's two completely different ways of looking at life.
Biggest turn off, those women are only good for pump and dump.

Then they wonder why they cant get a man to stay

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've always wondered how women can cope so well with losing the beauty of their youth. They go from getting SO much attention to being more or less invisible, or at least having that attention drastically reduced. A lot of them become involved with their children, I know, but still. You'd think many would be getting seriously depressed.
I think you hit the nail with coping by taking vare of children.
Its crazy how being a mom become their whole identity.
I am a dad and love my 2 kid, but it does not define my identity

I guess women without children become crazy cat/dog lady al

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - At the end of the day the currency being exchanged is attention and sex. Men want sex, women want attention. So no, a woman having multiple orbiters is not a waste of her time. It provides her attention in the form of validation. Its what she is after. Her not having to give up her pu$$y to get male attention is the best deal in town, not that it will satisfy all of her needs but it gets some by in the long run. However she knows that the top masculine men will expect pu$$y at some point sooner rather than later and make it easy if she sees you as high value.

A man keeping women around that he is not having sex with is definitely wasting his time. If a man feels the need to keep females around that he is not having sex with, I question his masculinity. Every time I've known guys that did so, they were definitely not the most masculine males.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score

I'm sure they just get used to it. Probably kind of like dealing with a low level depression.

What I've noticed is how quickly women can drop off. They often take their first hit around 26 or so. The sun worshipers in particular are particularly hard hit. Then it happens again usually early 30's. Probably around half of all women have taken a really significant hit by then, if not because of overexposure to the sun but weight as well.