Women Love Orbiters But Isn't It A Waste of Their Time?

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
One angle that's very important is that when these girls push too far, in the wrong situation, with the wrong guys, she is putting herself at risk to be raped.

One of the girls I was seeing last year was addicted to male attention like a heroin addict. The first night we hooked up, we were making out and grinding like crazy. Everybody at the bar was watching us, and that was getting her amped like crazy. A couple of guys had approached her, and she was teasing these two super drunk guys mercilessly.

She had parked in a very dark alley about two blocks away. Those two fvckers followed us and as soon as we got in the car, they were waiting directly outside! She hauled ass outta there.

She chatted these guys up for an extended period of time at closing. I was just chillin' waiting for the lay. There was some half assed talk about an after party, so some simp she gave her number to was asking where she was. She drives me over to the "after party." She tells the two guys there right then and there she's going home with me.

So now she's working me, talking about how tired she is, she needs a bath blah blah blah. So I invite her in to "rest up." I told her she could shower if she wanted. She did and I joined her. :)

But this crazy broad left 4 other guys with blue balls at 2-2:30 AM JUST FOR HER VALIDATION. If this had been the wrong neighborhood with some thuggish dudes, she could've gotten raped.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Now here's the flipside: when I leverage MY orbiters (especially the hotter ones), the girls think I'm a "bad guy" and "disloyal."

If a girl has orbiters, "they're just friends." So you "shouldn't be jealous." And you shouldn't be so "controlling."

It's a total 180 and double standard. Crazy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now here's the flipside: when I leverage MY orbiters (especially the hotter ones), the girls think I'm a "bad guy" and "disloyal."

If a girl has orbiters, "they're just friends." So you "shouldn't be jealous." And you shouldn't be so "controlling."
The difference is that in most cases (if the girl is attractive), the guy is going to want to have sex with the girl. I agree it's a double standard though.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
The first girl loves ugly guy orbiters. She spends HOURS with them. She loves how these guys fawn over her, make her feel special, like in a disney princess fantasy. She did this a few months ago during a party, letting an ugly guy game her for hours, then I showed up and pulled her out of there within minutes.

The girl I'm currently seeing now LITERALLY attends a gay guy meetup out of town! She actually has gay bff's, it's not just a meme.

Women only see me to release pent up sexual frustration. Otherwise, an emotional relationship is out of the question for most women.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
It took me a while to figure it out but basically women categorize men into two groups: lovers and providers. Yes, it's a bit of a TRP stereotype, but I arrive at the conclusion through my own experiences, not just by watching internet videos (nothing wrong that either).

Women use average/below average looking men for non-sexual resources: food, entertainment, money, rides, emotional support and intimacy.

Women use good looking men for sexual pleasure and reproduction.

It's very difficult to have both because of the extent to which women compartmentalize their lives. And you don't get to choose which category you fall into. Women choose for you.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me a while to figure it out but basically women categorize men into two groups: lovers and providers. Yes, it's a bit of a TRP stereotype, but I arrive at the conclusion through my own experiences, not just by watching internet videos (nothing wrong that either).

Women use average/below average looking men for non-sexual resources: food, entertainment, money, rides, emotional support and intimacy.

It's very difficult to have both because of the extent to which women compartmentalize their lives. And you don't get to choose which category you fall into. Women choose for you.
They tell you overtly (when they feel they won't be judged) and covertly as well

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

True, but they do attempt to turn the lovers into providers. One lady told me we couldn't continue on exclusively because, I sh!t you not, if we were to get married, I'd want her to work. Also, because I'm the type of guy who'd want her to contribute financially. But, we can continue to see each other while she finds a man than would. I nexted her. So, yes, they want the provider for long term survival, but they do try to turn the lover into a lover and provider. Not too sure if that's successful with any though. It's two completely different ways of looking at life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first girl loves ugly guy orbiters. She spends HOURS with them. She loves how these guys fawn over her, make her feel special, like in a disney princess fantasy.
It's not really a fantasy for her if it's true.

I've always wondered how women can cope so well with losing the beauty of their youth. They go from getting SO much attention to being more or less invisible, or at least having that attention drastically reduced. A lot of them become involved with their children, I know, but still. You'd think many would be getting seriously depressed.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but they do attempt to turn the lovers into providers. One lady told me we couldn't continue on exclusively because, I sh!t you not, if we were to get married, I'd want her to work. Also, because I'm the type of guy who'd want her to contribute financially. But, we can continue to see each other while she finds a man than would. I nexted her. So, yes, they want the provider for long term survival, but they do try to turn the lover into a lover and provider. Not too sure if that's successful with any though. It's two completely different ways of looking at life.
Biggest turn off, those women are only good for pump and dump.

Then they wonder why they cant get a man to stay

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've always wondered how women can cope so well with losing the beauty of their youth. They go from getting SO much attention to being more or less invisible, or at least having that attention drastically reduced. A lot of them become involved with their children, I know, but still. You'd think many would be getting seriously depressed.
I think you hit the nail with coping by taking vare of children.
Its crazy how being a mom become their whole identity.
I am a dad and love my 2 kid, but it does not define my identity

I guess women without children become crazy cat/dog lady al

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - At the end of the day the currency being exchanged is attention and sex. Men want sex, women want attention. So no, a woman having multiple orbiters is not a waste of her time. It provides her attention in the form of validation. Its what she is after. Her not having to give up her pu$$y to get male attention is the best deal in town, not that it will satisfy all of her needs but it gets some by in the long run. However she knows that the top masculine men will expect pu$$y at some point sooner rather than later and make it easy if she sees you as high value.

A man keeping women around that he is not having sex with is definitely wasting his time. If a man feels the need to keep females around that he is not having sex with, I question his masculinity. Every time I've known guys that did so, they were definitely not the most masculine males.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score

I'm sure they just get used to it. Probably kind of like dealing with a low level depression.

What I've noticed is how quickly women can drop off. They often take their first hit around 26 or so. The sun worshipers in particular are particularly hard hit. Then it happens again usually early 30's. Probably around half of all women have taken a really significant hit by then, if not because of overexposure to the sun but weight as well.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I still don't get how or why a woman would find the attraction of an ugly man valuable. It just doesn't make sense.

If a fat or ugly girl is attracted to me, I could care less. I just try to get as far away as possible from a fattie or ugly girl, I don't allow them to hang around me for hours.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So if the woman puts you into provider mode drop her azz.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't get how or why a woman would find the attraction of an ugly man valuable. It just doesn't make sense.

If a fat or ugly girl is attracted to me, I could care less. I just try to get as far away as possible from a fattie or ugly girl, I don't allow them to hang around me for hours.
What women find atttactive is more complicated than what we find atttactive.

Social skills, status ,income , inteligence etc

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think it depends on the woman and where she places her self worth.
What I noticed is that the women whose sense of value rested solely with her looks as a young woman, are more likely to have a hard time coming to terms with no longer being the hot young thing.
Women who were never the hot young thing don’t have anything to grieve and pretty girls who diversified their self worth into other values seem to weather it better.
I actually think this applies in many ways to men too. Like the hot jock who goes bald and gets a beer gut at 50, invisible to the cheerleaders. Ugly guys who never had it to begin with, no real change and cute guys who had other passions not related to being a ‘chad’ they come out ok it seems.
Society places so much value on sexual appeal that it’s impossible not to be somewhat affected by losing that appeal, but it’s important to have other ways to feel good about oneself because sexual appeal is not everlasting. Being the best version of ourselves at every age and taking care of ourselves so we can enjoy life for as long as we can, despite sexual appeal.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I just know that attention is like crack to these girls. Is there a bigger endorphin rush to these girls than male attention? Jewelry? Shoes? Instagram likes?

Every girl is an addict: shopping, social media, orbiters, caffeine, heroin, wine, it's always something. That's really what 90% of dating is: helping her get her fix, paying for her fix, or just accompanying her while she gets her fix.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the woman and where she places her self worth.
What I noticed is that the women whose sense of value rested solely with her looks as a young woman, are more likely to have a hard time coming to terms with no longer being the hot young thing.
Women who were never the hot young thing don’t have anything to grieve and pretty girls who diversified their self worth into other values seem to weather it better.
I actually think this applies in many ways to men too. Like the hot jock who goes bald and gets a beer gut at 50, invisible to the cheerleaders. Ugly guys who never had it to begin with, no real change and cute guys who had other passions not related to being a ‘chad’ they come out ok it seems.
Society places so much value on sexual appeal that it’s impossible not to be somewhat affected by losing that appeal, but it’s important to have other ways to feel good about oneself because sexual appeal is not everlasting. Being the best version of ourselves at every age and taking care of ourselves so we can enjoy life for as long as we can, despite sexual appeal.
i think thats why some 30 something single.ladies are so career driven thinking that it increase their value.

Ofc it applies to men also, but they have more control over thier fate.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

The title says women love their orbiters. But do they really? I’m not so sure.

Assuming the guy isn’t gay, doesn’t she secretly think he’s a loser?

Isn’t just a power trip for her so she can feel “superior” to the not so attractive guy?

TLDR: I wouldn’t want to know what my female friends ACTUALLY think of me lol.

Last edited: