Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Love Orbiters But Isn't It A Waste of Their Time?

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I still don't get how or why a woman would find the attraction of an ugly man valuable. It just doesn't make sense.

If a fat or ugly girl is attracted to me, I could care less. I just try to get as far away as possible from a fattie or ugly girl, I don't allow them to hang around me for hours.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me a while to figure it out but basically women categorize men into two groups: lovers and providers. Yes, it's a bit of a TRP stereotype, but I arrive at the conclusion through my own experiences, not just by watching internet videos (nothing wrong that either).

Women use average/below average looking men for non-sexual resources: food, entertainment, money, rides, emotional support and intimacy.

Women use good looking men for sexual pleasure and reproduction.

It's very difficult to have both because of the extent to which women compartmentalize their lives. And you don't get to choose which category you fall into. Women choose for you.
So if the woman puts you into provider mode drop her azz.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't get how or why a woman would find the attraction of an ugly man valuable. It just doesn't make sense.

If a fat or ugly girl is attracted to me, I could care less. I just try to get as far away as possible from a fattie or ugly girl, I don't allow them to hang around me for hours.
What women find atttactive is more complicated than what we find atttactive.

Social skills, status ,income , inteligence etc

A

AJ84

It's not really a fantasy for her if it's true.

I've always wondered how women can cope so well with losing the beauty of their youth. They go from getting SO much attention to being more or less invisible, or at least having that attention drastically reduced. A lot of them become involved with their children, I know, but still. You'd think many would be getting seriously depressed.
I think it depends on the woman and where she places her self worth.
What I noticed is that the women whose sense of value rested solely with her looks as a young woman, are more likely to have a hard time coming to terms with no longer being the hot young thing.
Women who were never the hot young thing don’t have anything to grieve and pretty girls who diversified their self worth into other values seem to weather it better.
I actually think this applies in many ways to men too. Like the hot jock who goes bald and gets a beer gut at 50, invisible to the cheerleaders. Ugly guys who never had it to begin with, no real change and cute guys who had other passions not related to being a ‘chad’ they come out ok it seems.
Society places so much value on sexual appeal that it’s impossible not to be somewhat affected by losing that appeal, but it’s important to have other ways to feel good about oneself because sexual appeal is not everlasting. Being the best version of ourselves at every age and taking care of ourselves so we can enjoy life for as long as we can, despite sexual appeal.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I just know that attention is like crack to these girls. Is there a bigger endorphin rush to these girls than male attention? Jewelry? Shoes? Instagram likes?

Every girl is an addict: shopping, social media, orbiters, caffeine, heroin, wine, it's always something. That's really what 90% of dating is: helping her get her fix, paying for her fix, or just accompanying her while she gets her fix.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the woman and where she places her self worth.
What I noticed is that the women whose sense of value rested solely with her looks as a young woman, are more likely to have a hard time coming to terms with no longer being the hot young thing.
Women who were never the hot young thing don’t have anything to grieve and pretty girls who diversified their self worth into other values seem to weather it better.
I actually think this applies in many ways to men too. Like the hot jock who goes bald and gets a beer gut at 50, invisible to the cheerleaders. Ugly guys who never had it to begin with, no real change and cute guys who had other passions not related to being a ‘chad’ they come out ok it seems.
Society places so much value on sexual appeal that it’s impossible not to be somewhat affected by losing that appeal, but it’s important to have other ways to feel good about oneself because sexual appeal is not everlasting. Being the best version of ourselves at every age and taking care of ourselves so we can enjoy life for as long as we can, despite sexual appeal.
i think thats why some 30 something single.ladies are so career driven thinking that it increase their value.

Ofc it applies to men also, but they have more control over thier fate.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

The title says women love their orbiters. But do they really? I’m not so sure.

Assuming the guy isn’t gay, doesn’t she secretly think he’s a loser?

Isn’t just a power trip for her so she can feel “superior” to the not so attractive guy?

TLDR: I wouldn’t want to know what my female friends ACTUALLY think of me lol.

Last edited:

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse my french, as TLDR. Why would a man hang around with a woman if there is no chance for sex? Is this a new phenomenon?

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think thats why some 30 something single.ladies are so career driven thinking that it increase their value.

I know the secret on how women can increase their value, but that has nothing to do with education or career. Cute face. Nice rack. Big butt. Thin waistline. Shouldn't too hard.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title say women love their orbiters. But do they really? I’m not so sure.

Assuming the guy isn’t gay, doesn’t she secretly think he’s a loser
I don't think they love their orbiters, but I don't believe they think they're losers either. How much validation can you get from a complete loser? For their validation to be worth something, they have to have SOME value.

I agree there is a power trip involved, as she can feel superior to the guy though. She might even enjoy torturing the poor schmuck.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s one thing keeping men around for attention.

It’s another thing entirely to spin a web of deceit to give a man a false impression of potential through sophisticated lies and entrapment strategies just to get a kick out of letting them down.

These women exist. I met one and despite knowing all I know from here, fell into the trap.

I’ve been mugged, robbed, bullied. I’ve seen the world and experienced the rough end of it. I lost a wife to a horrible mental illness and had to move on, one of the hardest things anyone has to deal with, the guilt of leaving still stings.

Yet, nothing hit me as hard as the woman who made it her pet project in letting me down and privately humiliating me. She invested weeks and months of her life in this endeavour.

They are out there, watch the **** out

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Career driven women in their 30s think their money will attract higher value men. That is male thinking.

I am financially independent, what a woman does or makes in the year has no bearing on my interest level. I am looking at her attractiveness only. These masculine women that are "independent" and don't need no man are so hard to deal with. Lawyers, Engineers, Doctors...just not very feminine for the most part and that's what attracts me most. They all wear pant suits and even if they have long hair they tie it up.

Give me a feminine nurse that makes between 60 and 80k and I'm much happier. An independent woman is a dumped woman. An independent woman is a scorned woman. An independent woman is unhappy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Career driven women in their 30s think their money will attract higher value men. That is male thinking.

I am financially independent, what a woman does or makes in the year has no bearing on my interest level. I am looking at her attractiveness only. These masculine women that are "independent" and don't need no man are so hard to deal with. Lawyers, Engineers, Doctors...just not very feminine for the most part and that's what attracts me most. They all wear pant suits and even if they have long hair they tie it up.

Give me a feminine nurse that makes between 60 and 80k and I'm much happier. An independent woman is a dumped woman. An independent woman is a scorned woman. An independent woman is unhappy.
Those hardened masculine females want a powerful Alpha to brea
Here I am but y'all would dump me because I won't put out for a month or so (aka 'longer') - when I'm comfortable, have built trust with you, and know we are on the same page.

I'm just saying....
I could wait a month. In that time id have to see she likes me. Both our masks would need to fall.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those hardened masculine females want a powerful Alpha to brea
Most masculine females will never be happy in life, whether or not they have a masculine alpha or not. They have been conditioned to believe they are superior to men, so they always have to compete with their internal natural instincts. I think they will eventually default to their natural instincts, but they will always fight it and basically be forced to admit internally that they were wrong.

You see it a lot these days, at least where I live where there's a huge feminist presence. The worst ones are the "professional" women who surround themselves with male friends/orbiters and ugly female friends. Their egos are so massively boosted by feminism/men/ugly friends that they almost have to be masculine. And if you ever check her in front of her friends get ready for a **** storm headed your way as you basically attacked their alpha female.

Decent beta will suffice considering I'm no alpha and I'm messaged behind back of her boring boyfriend by such a woman right now.
What usually happens is these alpha females are forced to date betas so they can control him and toss him around in front of their friends. They do crave the bad boy (alpha male) so they will keep him hidden but still fux with him.

Overall it's just far better/easier to date women that embrace their feminine side.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
There's actually another girl I know with a very devoted orbiter. I rejected her and she's using him to try to make me jealous. She's attractive but she was a little too slow to warm up and she got left out in the game of musical chairs. I'll likely get back around to her at some point. She isn't the most interesting person in the world however.

What do you guys think about just asking these guys straight up: why are you wasting your time if you're not getting laid? Or even just telling them straight up what's going on. I'm curious what their response would be.

Last edited:

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
There’s one thing keeping men around for attention.

It’s another thing entirely to spin a web of deceit to give a man a false impression of potential through sophisticated lies and entrapment strategies just to get a kick out of letting them down.

These women exist. I met one and despite knowing all I know from here, fell into the trap.

I’ve been mugged, robbed, bullied. I’ve seen the world and experienced the rough end of it. I lost a wife to a horrible mental illness and had to move on, one of the hardest things anyone has to deal with, the guilt of leaving still stings.

Yet, nothing hit me as hard as the woman who made it her pet project in letting me down and privately humiliating me. She invested weeks and months of her life in this endeavour.

They are out there, watch the **** out
I'm not sure if that's happening in the cases I mention. If anything the girl is giving every IOD in the book. She is avoiding eye contact, ignoring him, scrolling through her phone, etc. It's really the guy's fault for not picking up on these signs and moving on. Again, which is why I'm baffled: if she was so bored, why bother? Impossible to explain, really.