"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Women Love Orbiters But Isn't It A Waste of Their Time?

spitfire

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
37
I was on a date earlier this week and as luck or fate would have it, ran into a woman I'd dated previously. Actually, I ran into several "faux" couples.

One was this girl I dated. A guy looked nervous on his phone, and went out of the bar to escort her in. He was beaming with pride walking her in. They were there for well over an hour with a larger group. The guy was staring at her intently, and trying to talk to her. The girl was ignoring him, just scrolling through her phone. He walked her out, glaring at a couple of guys on his way out with an arrogant smirk. Two minutes later, he walked back in, looking depressed and confused.

The second "faux" couple included a good guy I've known for a while. He was also looking very nervous. He was on a "date" with a woman I've also hooked up with at the club. I introduced myself to both. She wouldn't let go of my hand, I had to yank it away. They stayed very briefly, half hour or so.

What's happening with the first guy is that he's getting played by this girl. She enjoys how he fawns over her, and constantly pays attention to her like a dog and it's owner. She barely made eye contact with him. The second woman is using my friend for free rides, drinks, and meals. These guys are just being exploited either to boost their egos or to save them money.

What's baffling is that while they get something out of this, aren't these women wasting their time with men they have no romantic interest in? It seems like they are wasting their time with these guys.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I was on a date earlier this week and as luck or fate would have it, ran into a woman I'd dated previously. Actually, I ran into several "faux" couples.

One was this girl I dated. A guy looked nervous on his phone, and went out of the bar to escort her in. He was beaming with pride walking her in. They were there for well over an hour with a larger group. The guy was staring at her intently, and trying to talk to her. The girl was ignoring him, just scrolling through her phone. He walked her out, glaring at a couple of guys on his way out with an arrogant smirk. Two minutes later, he walked back in, looking depressed and confused.

The second "faux" couple was a good guy I've known for a while. He was also looking very nervous. He was on a "date" with a woman I've also hooked up with at the club. I introduced myself to both. She wouldn't let go of my hand, I had to yank it away. They stayed very briefly, half hour or so.

What's happening with the first guy is that he's getting played by this girl. She enjoys how he fawns over her, and constantly pays attention to her look like a dog and it's owner. She barely made eye contact with him. The second woman is using my friend for free rides, drinks, and meals. These guys are just being exploited either to boost their egos or to save them money.

What's baffling is that while they get something out of this, aren't these women wasting their time with men they have no romantic interest in? It seems like they are wasting their time with these guys.
The interaction allows her to be dominant and in controller mode.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
No. They love the attention and the options they have. So, when the real man drops her or she drops him, she has plan b - z to select from. Yes, they may get lucky for time to time, but ladies love options.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

spitfire

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
37
Women require constant validation as they see themselves through other people eyes - that's why women that don't receive it enough (and for women its never enough) keep sources of cheap validation around or look for them, especially if validation from female friends is not enough (and it never is as it's often insencere).

That + free drinks and meals.

Some men are used to actually make impression on the other men ("Look, I'm sooo interesting").

So orbiters are sources of attention that can be used for material purpose, for fun and to generate even more attention (keep wheels spinning).

Considering that women always look for better provider, orbiters are essential for broadening their social circle as well ("Who's this guy?" "Oh, it's John, my friend" "Oh, REALLY?!?! I've not NOTICED HIM before"

Some women search for orbiters on purpose to make their life more colourful. That's why female users hit sosuave trying to prove in this or that thread that they are woman of value. Every PM or sucking up done in convo with them fulfils their purpose as it's a redpill forum so guys should be SO AGAINST this idea, right? Well, not necessarily as some posts show.

Once you understand that woman will always try to use you this way or another and that sex is a beggars dime for all you can do for her, you will be truly free man.
Validation, monkey-branching, entertainment.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I think most women do this to some degree, but the ones who take it to the level that people actually talk about definitely have some issues, as their behavior is a clear red flag. Woman gain validation through the attention they get from men, hence why she always wants to look pretty, etc.

However, looking at women who clearly lead multiple men on you can be sure that she is lacking in some regard. A normal and mature woman would not actively lead a man on who she was not interested in. Some women seem to have a need for orbiters and options, I don't exactly know why this is but it goes beyond simply wanting attention. I personally feel that many of these women, who we would label as attention *****s, have their self worth based upon the opinions of other people, in this case the men that orbit her. If a woman in this situation were to all of a sudden lose her orbiters and the narcissistic supply that they provide she would feel very lost and feel insecure. You can be rest assured that she will very quickly seek out other men to feel in these voids.

I've actually met and unfortunately got involved with a woman who was like this, though I didn't fully understand until well after I had stopped talking to her. When you meet women like this some of them are very obvious but others are not as obvious if you aren't really paying attention, which is kind of difficult to do because who wants to go in with a paranoid mindset when they are first starting to spend time with a woman.

I used to feel that these women did this intentionally to cause men pain, as if they enjoyed it. However, with the experience I've had with women like this I can look back and honestly say that they weren't intentionally doing all of this, their behavior was more a result of personal and psychological issues that they have. You should feel bad for women like this but also have enough self respect to walk away from them.

Now, if you are actually buying women things, taking them out on dates, etc. that is a different story.....just gold diggers.
 

spitfire

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
37
I think it's just as simple as women get off on the attention of many men even if they are mediocre or even below average. It's more stimulating than dating one high value man.

Which I have a tough time understanding since I am repulsed by ugly women and don't enjoy their attention. Even average looking women I can't be bothered to pay attention to.

The second woman I speak of in particular, she is like a zombie now. She is now totally expressionless and at times seems catatonic.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I think it's just as simple as women get off on the attention of many men even if they are mediocre or even below average. It's more stimulating than dating one high value man.

Which I have a tough time understanding since I am repulsed by ugly women and don't enjoy their attention. Even average looking women I can't be bothered to pay attention to.
Women want to be considered pretty, and what confirms this is when they get attention from men.

I don't have a link, but there was an episode from the show "King of Queens" where Doug's wife was becoming insecure with herself, as she was getting older and felt she wasn't getting attention from men anymore. Anyway, Dough payed these construction workers that were on a job site next to her walking route from work to whistle and cat call at her when she walked by. Immediately she smiled and felt better about herself.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,960
We would probably consider this type of thing a waste of time, but women are interested in social pursuits. Having orbiters, men who are interested in them romantically (even though that interest isn't returned), it's all part of building an active social life for them. Aside from all the other benefits (ego stroking, free meals, drinks, gifts), this type of thing interests them just like men might be interested in more masculine pursuits.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I think it's just as simple as women get off on the attention of many men even if they are mediocre or even below average. It's more stimulating than dating one high value man.

Which I have a tough time understanding since I am repulsed by ugly women and don't enjoy their attention.
Women don’t look at men the same way men look at women.

Men are visual, the first thing they ask is youth and beauty. ‘Is she hot, am I attracted enough to sleep with her?” No guy ever asks “does she have a stable job, does she own a house, is she educated, does she speak four languages?”

Women are practical, they only care about whether a man can help fit their agenda. If he has USE for her. that’s all she cares about.

In Big Bang Theory, the hot actress, Kaley Cuoco doesn’t have a college degree in real life. Sheldon’s wife on the show, Maryam Bailak, has a PhD in real life.

Being hot means everything in the new world.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Women don’t look at men the same way men look at women.

Men are visual, the first thing they ask is youth and beauty. ‘Is she hot, am I attracted enough to sleep with her?” No guy ever asks “does she have a stable job, does she own a house, is she educated, does she speak four languages?”

Women are practical, they only care about whether a man can help fit their agenda. If he has USE for her. that’s all she cares about.

In Big Bang Theory, the hot actress, Kaley Cuoco doesn’t have a college degree in real life. Sheldon’s wife on the show, Maryam Bailak, has a PhD in real life.

Being hot means everything in the new world.
Maryam Bailak, was semi-attractive when she was a teenager in Blossom IIRC. She's now an over-weight feminist. Yes, Kaley Cuoco is very attractive, but she's bat sh!t crazy. Ever see the hot crazy matrix? I've posted it below for your viewing pleasure.

 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
she gets attention from men who like to waste time and think if they will do it they will get sex eventually

then she gets fuc.ked by tetrabeast chad's holy thundercock
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
she gets attention from men who like to waste time and think if they will do it they will get sex eventually

then she gets fuc.ked by tetrabeast chad's holy thundercock
Most chads don’t have a massive ****
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Women like the attention and validation from having male admirers.

Guess what? Men like attention and validation from female admirers too. That’s evident from much of the posts here.

Everyone likes attention and validation.

So what? The fact that humans like to be desired should not be a stumbling block in the dating pool or something to ponder. It’s human nature. Some women have orbiters, some men have multiple plates. If people are going to do things that make you feel good about yourself, you’re going to let them do those things. In that regard it’s not a waste of time, for you anyway.

Human nature.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Women like the attention and validation from having male admirers.

Guess what? Men like attention and validation from female admirers too. That’s evident from much of the posts here.

Everyone likes attention and validation.

So what? The fact that humans like to be desired should not be a stumbling block in the dating pool or something to ponder. It’s human nature. Some women have orbiters, some men have multiple plates. If people are going to do things that make you feel good about yourself, you’re going to let them do those things. In that regard it’s not a waste of time, for you anyway.

Human nature.
Women would pick 10 admirers and no sex rather than 1 admirer only and hot sex with him, men would do the opposite.

Women crave validation and attention, men appreciate it only cause its an asset to get sex.

You dont see men uploading pictures to get likes, you see them doing it to advertise themselves and sell a product...women on instagram gets off on guys from the other side of the world complimenting them and liking their pictures.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Women would pick 10 admirers and no sex rather than 1 admirer only and hot sex with him, men would do the opposite.

Women crave validation and attention, men appreciate it only cause its an asset to get sex.

You dont see men uploading pictures to get likes, you see them doing it to advertise themselves and sell a product...women on instagram gets off on guys from the other side of the world complimenting them and liking their pictures.
Some women are like that. Not all. The average woman is not on Instagram posting bikini picks of herself. I actually don’t have one female friend who has an instagram account.

Who are the main viewers of female Instagram accounts? Males. So I can see how it would seem that all woman seek vast amounts of world wide male attention, from the perspective of the men who view their accounts. When men look at pics of women online, are they looking at pics of women in streetcloths doing regular day to day things like sipping coffee or driving their car? No. They are looking at pics of women showing cleavege and posing in their underwear in their bedroom room or bikini on the beach. Hell if I was going to look at pics of men online it would be hot athletes half dressed lol. So yeah the more a guy looks at the social media accounts of women half dressed, the more it will see like women in general are all attention *****s actively seeking male admirers.

I’m not saying there are no differences but I am saying that men and women like attention and validation, in whatever form and not all women forgo genuine relationship with one man just so they can have 10 orbiters. Some do, yeah, and some men choose to have 5 plates giving them only sex, rather than one girlfriend giving them sex and exclusivity and emotional investment.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Just because it's human nature doesn't mean that it's even remotely equally divided between genders. This should be beyond obvious. it's almost unheard of for men to keep a woman around purely for attention.
Like I stated, not saying there are no differences.
A girl keeping an orbiter around for attention is like the male equivalent of a guy keeping a plate around just for sex: neither has any intention of investing in the orbiter or plate but they enjoy the feelings they get from those arrangement and they sure like the attention.

I’m not going to get into a useless debate about how women are selfish and evil and men are loyal and honourable bc that view is complete BS. Both genders have the capacity to be douchbags, both have the capacity to be decent people. Women don’t have a jump on selfish behaviour, neither do men.

Some men and women use each other for good feelings and don’t offer much in return, because they don’t want more than that and they find people who let them use them.
That’s how some men and women are, but not all men and women are like this.

Gets tiring hearing vast generalizations about one gender, like when I hear women bit*h about all men being pigs.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Like I stated, not saying there are no differences.
A girl keeping an orbiter around for attention is like the male equivalent of a guy keeping a plate around just for sex: neither has any intention of investing in the orbiter or plate but they enjoy the feelings they get from those arrangement and they sure like the attention.

I’m not going to get into a useless debate about how women are selfish and evil and men are loyal and honourable bc that view is complete BS. Both genders have the capacity to be douchbags, both have the capacity to be decent people. Women don’t have a jump on selfish behaviour, neither do men.

Some men and women use each other for good feelings and don’t offer much in return, because they don’t want more than that and they find people who let them use them.
That’s how some men and women are, but not all men and women are like this.

Gets tiring hearing vast generalizations about one gender, like when I hear women bit*h about all men being pigs.
This guy gets it, men keeping women around for sex is the same as women keeping a man around for attention

Lol at guys thinking women are evil because they like attention from men, oh how sociopathic of them
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I once tried to make sense of this myself. I personally don't like orbiters (women I'm not sexually interested in who are sexually interested in me). I have no desire to talk to them, to go out with them or anything like that because I know they're just trying to get me to **** them. And I'm not like some guys who would bang any chick. I don't see how banging an ugly chick is a good thing. But I learned women are wired differently. They're more insecure, hence need constant validation and attention.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top