Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in my generation (21) do not like masculine men. They like prettyboy twink f4ggots

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, regardless of generations, are wired to be attracted to men who are masculine, bold, confident, and mentally strong.

Build your world on that.
This.

Women are not *attracted* to feminine, dainty, weak men but may settle for one or use one as a placeholder. Anything else and you're arguing against 50,000+ years of genetic DNA wiring that no amount of social media or OLD will undo.

Another reason is that there aren't nearly the amount of masculine men available now that there were 20+ years ago for many reasons and it diminishes every year. So women will largely choose the best of what's available.

And you don't have to look like The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin to be masculine. Looks are maybe 20% of it but the 80% is in your attitude and how you live your life as a man. Women are attracted to risk takers and talented men who live their life with passion, self respect, and take no B.S. These are masculine qualities in addition to what @manfrombelow wrote.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. My focus for the last couple years has been increasing my masculinity. I think....if you want to attract women. You have to be a MAN. A lot of us have been there in the situation...she didnt feel that spark blah blah. Men are frustrated. Me personally i have concentrated on increasing my masculinity. Me personally....for me doing this has been working my ass off in my job 64.5 hours every week and still hitting gym 3 times a week. But mainly just going to work 64.5 hours has increased my masculinity.

Work hard increases masculinity.

Women are attracted to men....not gay boys.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed a strong increase of interest from younger girls after getting jacked and growing a pirate style beard actually.

But again Im in my mid 30s so cant really tell the environment for guys in their early 20s like OP.

I believe what women want in terms of body is a light fitness model with enough size and enough definition without any extreme in either direction while for personality they dont want the overwhelming macho like 80s character while they appreciate a manly man.

What we dont pay attention enough however is the general trend since women are sheep like creatures when it comes of socialization...

Reactions: B80

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I see is women who are attracted to the Rip character from Yellowstone. But my crowd is older and more rural.

“You’re in real estate or something equally as unimportant, married, couple of kids, one on the way. That was your excuse to come out here. Need the break. Work, family life, it’s so demanding. A little fresh air, a little ‘me’ time.
“You came alone ’cause none of your friends could afford it, and those who do, they have wives a lot smarter than yours ’cause let’s be honest, Ted, you didn’t come here to fish.
“You’re hunting. That’s why you’re sitting in a bar instead of standing in a river.”
“Who the hell are you to judge me?” Ted asks.
“I ain’t judging you, buddy…. I’m hunting too, just not hunting you.”
“What’s wrong with me?” Ted follows up like a moron. To which Beth replies:
“You look like a real soft f**k, Ted. All you city boys do.”
Remember women are attracted to live, in person men by how they make them FEEL. Their eye is drawn to pretty boys but their HEART wants a man.

Here is some good reading for a little more perspective.. https://forbesbooks.com/words-advice-20-year-old-self/

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually no.. You don't even have to train when you are on steroids and you will still build automatically much more muscles than someone, who targets all of the 3 without steroids. There are studies done about that
I don't care what studies say. Have you actually done them? Go on some steroid sites, and read what people who actually use them have to say.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have to, I know the answer. I'm pretty sure the guys you mention got some oatmeal or water as a shot, instead of real steroid. It is a well-researched area. It's the same when your doc describes Antibiotics for a certain infection and you denying that effect, because you just don't care. You can watch some Vids on youtube of women wanting to be men taking hormonal therapy with testosterone, everything done legally by a doc. They build quickly muscles even though the doses are low in the beginning and that without exercising. That and why else do you think men have naturally more muscles than females....
That's what I thought. You don't have first hand experience. Newsflash, females are not males. Of course their response isn't the same as men's. Females only have to take 5mg of anavar. A starting dose for men is 5 times that amount, going up to 20 times that amount.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are also.. men with low testosterone level, taking testosterone therapy and getting muscles.
I think we're talking apples and oranges. Of course using aas will gain some lean muscle mass for those that use it. This is not the same as blowing up like the rock. Other than guys who have low t, it would be a waste of time for a male to use steroids with the goal of gaining what a skinny-fat low t male would see with just using aas. Like I said, if guys were using aas to get jacked, they would be severely disappointed if they do not have their training, diet, and recovery dialed in. Even then, one doesn't become jacked from one cycle.

And the doses get higher and higher in females as well until they have the same hormonal levels of a male...
I think you're referring to females that are undergoing gender transformation. This doesn't apply to females that are using steroids for strength/size, while not wanting to exhibit male traits. That's why they'll stop at around 10mg of anavar. It's common for females to start exhibiting some masculine traits once they go to 15mg of anavar. Meanwhile, it'd be a waste of time for a guy to only take 15mg of anavar, expecting anything substantial from it.

Anyways, let's agree to disagree as to not derail this thread any further.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@OP, I have to add that, most women especially modern women early twenties are on birth control. They are crazy and getting ran through. After they get off it they mate switch.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to add that, most women especially modern women early twenties are on birth control. They are crazy and getting ran through. After they get off it they mate switch.
Most of the women I have had sex with were on birth control.

You're correct about women getting off birth control mate switching. That's worth a more detailed explanation.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the women I have had sex with were on birth control.

You're correct about women getting off birth control mate switching. That's worth a more detailed explanation.
I don't know the science exactly. Just seen things over the years and I've read some stuff. I am just aware of it. It ****s up their body and mind. It's superb to avoid accidentally on purpose pregnancy. There's definitely going to be a change on vs off.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know the science exactly. Just seen things over the years and I've read some stuff. I am just aware of it. It ****s up their body and mind. It's superb to avoid accidentally on purpose pregnancy. There's definitely going to be a change on vs off.
Most birth control is hormone-based. if it eliminates ovulation then pregnancy is not going to occur.

If you follow a womans cycle, she gets horny the week of ovulation with the actual day of the drop being very different for her than any other day. If you are playing alpha game, this is the day to try to get that girl. on that day she is attracted to a pure power play, Mostly of the physical kind but physiological also.

birth control removes all of this, and she evens out not looking for a strong seed. In this case, she will be attracted to pretty boys, more feminine.

Drop the birth control and the very next month on ovulation time she will be looking for Conan the barbarian or her idea of Alpha. It will be driven from her body not really a choice. This is why so often a couple gets together and even with the girl having good intentions after she goes off birth control to start a family she is soon lusting for a different man. As she approaches her late 20s, this effect will increase dramatically.

A woman on BC is a different person than when she is not on BC.

Before ever committing long term with a woman, switch to condoms or some other physical BC and drop the hormone one. If she still likes you are a winner.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most birth control is hormone-based. if it eliminates ovulation then pregnancy is not going to occur.

If you follow a womans cycle, she gets horny the week of ovulation with the actual day of the drop being very different for her than any other day. If you are playing alpha game, this is the day to try to get that girl. on that day she is attracted to a pure power play, Mostly of the physical kind but physiological also.
Possessing more alpha like traits is always an advantage over possessing more beta like traits.

When you're doing stranger approaches, either at bars or non-bars venues, you're not going to know who is on birth control vs. who is not on birth control. You're not going to know which women are near or at ovulation, especially with day game. With night game, there are some helping cues with that. Women who make exaggerated movements on dance floors are more likely not to be on birth control and near ovalutation. Skimpier outfits can serve as a cue as to who is DTF, possibly due to a lack of birth control and ovulation.

I have spent a lot of my time in warmer climates, so the skimpier outfits idea is more difficult to apply, especially when doing pickup at non-bar venues. Possibly women who are more DTF wear skimpier shorts at the gym/fitness classes.

Swipe apps take away any ability to judge birth control status. On a swipe app arranged first date, it is going to be challenging to determine birth control and ovulation status, possibly even more so than a stranger approach because you've got perceptions now clouding your judgment based on the interaction from behind an electronic screen.

birth control removes all of this, and she evens out not looking for a strong seed. In this case, she will be attracted to pretty boys, more feminine.
Yes, birth control might be why @Genetic Error made the initial comment about pretty boys and twinks.

Drop the birth control and the very next month on ovulation time she will be looking for Conan the barbarian or her idea of Alpha. It will be driven from her body not really a choice. This is why so often a couple gets together and even with the girl having good intentions after she goes off birth control to start a family she is soon lusting for a different man. As she approaches her late 20s, this effect will increase dramatically.

Before ever committing long term with a woman, switch to condoms or some other physical BC and drop the hormone one. If she still likes you are a winner.
Over the years, the majority of my sexual partners have been using birth control at the time I met them. The interaction ceased before their birth control status changed in most cases.

The common path for most men in mid-sized to larger metros AND when dealing with women or with a BA/BS degree or higher is that they meet a woman when she's on birth control. They get the bang, an extended relationship forms, they proposed marriage, and then she goes off birth control either while they're engaged or soon after the wedding day.

The path is similar for men who meet their longer term girlfriends while in college, the relationship survives college graduation, and the couple makes a life together in a new city post college.

I agree with your idea about her going off birth control prior to a long term committment. That can be challenging to make happen in real life.

While I think a change in birth control status can end a relationship and possibly speed up the ending of a relationship, the real thing that ends relationships is the passage of time. Women's preferred mating model is medium term serial monogamy, which looks like monkey branching in the real world. A woman is bound to lose interest over enough time, regardless of her birth control status.

The advantage of being more alpha than beta is that this process slows for an alpha. A man that is more alpha will get a longer term relationship out of a woman before she gets bored. Additionally, a more alpha male becomes more likely to leave the relationship before it gets really bad. With a beta, either a woman will leave sooner due to attraction loss OR she suffers attraction loss but doesn't leave and instead makes his life miserable while he lacks the guts to leave. The relationship becomes a painful experience until one of them comes to the realization that nothing can be done to salvage it and it ends. Usually it is the woman who realizes this.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 Solid post above there. Said all I would have said. The skimpier dressing is really solid advice. You see a lot of younger girls walking through with those, who tend to not use BC like the much older women do. One girl told me she was wearing no panties at all. She was DTF right there. I don't know if she was on BC or not, but the cues were there.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have always liked guys who look like DiCaprio and Beiber. That's not a new thing. Look at the male sex symbols from the old days: James Dean, Paul Newman, Sean Connery. None of them were meatheads. And I don't remember any time in history when women were not attracted to men with good hair (even though good hair in not necessarily a "masculine" trait - balding is often sign of high testosterone).
I could see myself having a man crush on DiCaprio in the 90's version of The Man In The Iron Mask- playing a king (and his twin brother)- one is a peacocking and rather corrrupt, the other brave, puppy-eyed and slightly vulnerable after years of imprisonment-perfect fodder for the ladies.

He got Razzie nominated for that role- but of his 2 contemporary movies of 1997/8, I'd take that movie over Titanic

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Possessing more alpha like traits is always an advantage over possessing more beta like traits.

When you're doing stranger approaches, either at bars or non-bars venues, you're not going to know who is on birth control vs. who is not on birth control. You're not going to know which women are near or at ovulation, especially with day game. With night game, there are some helping cues with that. Women who make exaggerated movements on dance floors are more likely not to be on birth control and near ovalutation. Skimpier outfits can serve as a cue as to who is DTF, possibly due to a lack of birth control and ovulation.

I have spent a lot of my time in warmer climates, so the skimpier outfits idea is more difficult to apply, especially when doing pickup at non-bar venues. Possibly women who are more DTF wear skimpier shorts at the gym/fitness classes.

Swipe apps take away any ability to judge birth control status. On a swipe app arranged first date, it is going to be challenging to determine birth control and ovulation status, possibly even more so than a stranger approach because you've got perceptions now clouding your judgment based on the interaction from behind an electronic screen.

Yes, birth control might be why @Genetic Error made the initial comment about pretty boys and twinks.

Over the years, the majority of my sexual partners have been using birth control at the time I met them. The interaction ceased before their birth control status changed in most cases.

The common path for most men in mid-sized to larger metros AND when dealing with women or with a BA/BS degree or higher is that they meet a woman when she's on birth control. They get the bang, an extended relationship forms, they proposed marriage, and then she goes off birth control either while they're engaged or soon after the wedding day.

The path is similar for men who meet their longer term girlfriends while in college, the relationship survives college graduation, and the couple makes a life together in a new city post college.

I agree with your idea about her going off birth control prior to a long term committment. That can be challenging to make happen in real life.

While I think a change in birth control status can end a relationship and possibly speed up the ending of a relationship, the real thing that ends relationships is the passage of time. Women's preferred mating model is medium term serial monogamy, which looks like monkey branching in the real world. A woman is bound to lose interest over enough time, regardless of her birth control status.

The advantage of being more alpha than beta is that this process slows for an alpha. A man that is more alpha will get a longer term relationship out of a woman before she gets bored. Additionally, a more alpha male becomes more likely to leave the relationship before it gets really bad. With a beta, either a woman will leave sooner due to attraction loss OR she suffers attraction loss but doesn't leave and instead makes his life miserable while he lacks the guts to leave. The relationship becomes a painful experience until one of them comes to the realization that nothing can be done to salvage it and it ends. Usually it is the woman who realizes this.
good summary. probably the solution for a happy ltr is to transcend the whole beta/alpha thing. both extremes lead to pain. I think all men in any LTR should understand the woman's cycle. takes the mystery out of a lot of the crazy stuff.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good summary. probably the solution for a happy ltr is to transcend the whole beta/alpha thing. both extremes lead to pain. I think all men in any LTR should understand the woman's cycle. takes the mystery out of a lot of the crazy stuff.
I like to know a woman's birth control status prior to me sticking my penis in them.

Understanding ovalutory cycles is a good thing but when most women are on birth control, how relevant are they?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to know a woman's birth control status prior to me sticking my penis in them.

Understanding ovalutory cycles is a good thing but when most women are on birth control, how relevant are they?
-if she is on BC and she is a new contact. initially, you don't care or it's a good thing. focus is getting a nut, safely if possible...

-if your trying to game her over time and she is not on BC and single or in an LTR with another, knowing this info helps you know when to approach and also explains why she goes hot/cold from one week to the next; timing.

-if she is your LTR and she is not on BC, her cycle tells you huge amounts about your relationship, what she is doing and what she thinks of you. if she is on hormone BC and things are good BEWARE when she goes off. if she never knew you other than when on BC she might desire a different man. doesn't mean your beta or not a man, it means her chemicals are hunting something else. for example, a stronger or different immune system. the point is that it's not all stuff you can control or alpha through. It's ideal to check that out before signing... At least one good BC solution exists that is not a hormone, if it works and she likes it, that can be ideal. Also, beware she might be using BC for other health reasons to balance her mood on purpose or for skincare.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah. That mate switching is real. You hit it point blank. It makes a lot of women crazy who are off rip already higher risk for mental health (2:1 men to women, 1/3 women). Added to the mix is their lifestyle choices. Yes we can say they were ignorant. Unaware. Cool story. People are responsible for the choices they make and fail to make.

Ironically enough, the options dwindle as the milk goes bad.

Good post brother.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I notice it in ostentatious apparel, skimpy dress or any extra. It's still a crap shoot. I found flash game is the best. Work volume. See who is interested and most importantly, compliant. You are spot on about day game.

I approached a college girl. She looked down. Was stiff as a board. She brushed her hair to one side away from her neck and she was flush. Fully blushing. Less experienced man wouldn't have recognized it for what it is. Sexual tension. I acquired digits obviously. First pic she sent was her in bed lulz!

i have spent a lot of my time in warmer climates, so the skimpier outfits idea is more difficult to apply, especially when doing pickup at non-bar venues. Possibly women who are more DTF wear skimpier shorts at the gym/fitness classes.
Agreed. There's no guaranteed play. if I get the double take or girl is eye ****ing it's on. There's more attention *****s now who give IOIs and just want free attention. This is why I run more flash game. Blow me or blow me out. No free attention.

I hate that ****. It isn't game. I see OLD as lazy. Again you nailed it. Don't get me wrong. It's 2022. IG is where a lot of fellas pull. Just the catfish is real.

Do you think fellas dun goofed by not having acquired back in college? In retrospect, it was a better time. More access. Times changed. It usually doesn't survive graduation especially if you attend different colleges.

i agree with your idea about her going off birth control prior to a long term committment. That can be challenging to make happen in real life.

Agreed. I would add, most fellas switch off after getting the girl. I notice it with young blood and men in general. Playboy gets the girl ltr or even marriage. Secs later, it's inactive gym membership, dad bod, gyno, low t, etc. If a dude goes from superman to Clark kunt she's gone. Monkey branching is female nature.

You said it. The thing we got going is knowledge. The wisdom from life experience. The following will help navigate the way forward.

Even still, it won't end well in the west if following the beaten path. If somebody pulls it off, rest assured they are coming with indoctrination and ****ery for your children.