Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in my generation (21) do not like masculine men. They like prettyboy twink f4ggots

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't support men who are destroying the world with their weak minds and their simping. You execute them.

The world now is fvcked because of weak men.

Men used to patrol and police each other and themselves. Weak men were killed. That's the way it should be.
Take your blackpill to reddit if that's what you want to do.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Except he came to a forum of men to vent his rant. We support our brothers. Women put men down. Don't act like a woman. A little criticism isn't bad from us guys, but you basically went full on female bullying with your post. The only reason I'm getting on you about this is because this is actually a very important topic for young men and we need to make sure to steer them right.
I see that you're not understanding my point. I literally gave him advice, you literally have to have an iron frame if you want to survive in this world. If I wanted to put him down, I wouldn't have said what I did. The truth is bold and ugly, I'm not going to lie him. There's so many dudes that come here to complain about their ****, " I can't get this, I can't do that, wristcel, gymcel, workcel, etc". Always with the excuses. You will never be perfect, you will never be complete. Just like you can't expect everyone to like you, you can't expect every woman to be attracted to you. A couple of posts back someone complained about ugly men not pulling game, when I knew one of the ugliest mother****** in highschool with a fat lisp who pulled girls that made your head turn all because he was outgoing, funny, and charismatic.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You won't be able to attract all women or even most women. You can only hope to attract enough women or the type of women you want. For example some girls like beards and some girls don't like facial hair.

2. What men like and what women like are different. The perfect look in your eyes is most likely not the perfect look in the eyes of a woman. Most men want to look like Conan the Barbarian or Super Saiyan Goku, most women would do anything to be with Justin Timberlake

I used Justin as an example because he was popular like 20 years ago too, meaning it's not a generational thing.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so many dudes that come here to complain about their ****, " I can't get this, I can't do that, wristcel, gymcel, workcel, etc".
It's almost like this is a forum for men and boys to come to and complain freely without shame. It's almost like SoSuave was made to help men.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You won't be able to attract all women or even most women. You can only hope to attract enough women or the type of women you want. For example some girls like beards and some girls don't like facial hair.

2. What men like and what women like are different. The perfect look in your eyes is most likely not the perfect look in the eyes of a woman. Most men want to look like Conan the Barbarian or Super Saiyan Goku, most women would do anything to be with Justin Timberlake

I used Justin as an example because he was popular like 20 years ago too, meaning it's not a generational thing.
And like all tradeoffs, if she went with Justin, she would have a beta man who would give her everything and not tingle her the way she thought she would. She'd be well off, but then sneak off one day to **** the gangster in the bathroom of some club. Or the bouncer/ waiter at a high end club she is being brought to.

If she goes with Conan, she won't have the privilege to be with someone like Justin. But I guarantee that at least with Conan, she'd be not only safe, but secured as long as she polished his rod and kept her looks up. Justin will likely drop her too if she falls behind in her wife making, but with him she probably would have more control. With Conan, Conan is in control 24/7.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost like this is a forum for men and boys to come to and complain freely without shame. It's almost like SoSuave was made to help men.
Nah, if you want to complain go to the incels forum, or go **** post on 4chan. Ancient cultures, and some cultures today, have rights of passage for their boys to turn into men. Whether it's walking through fire, or being abandoned in the wilderness and returning to your tribe, men have to take responsibility for themselves if they ever want to make their way up in the world. Hard talk creates strong men.

Reactions: B80

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They don't like guys that try too hard to please them. Try being yourself and doing what YOU want to do. You'll have a lot more success and be more authentic. Incongruence is a killer.

Stuffnu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear there’s going to be a new “Back to the Future” movie.
This time they discover the world has only one gender.

“Feminine“

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, if you want to complain go to the incels forum, or go **** post on 4chan. Ancient cultures, and some cultures today, have rights of passage for their boys to turn into men. Whether it's walking through fire, or being abandoned in the wilderness and returning to your tribe, men have to take responsibility for themselves if they ever want to make their way up in the world. Hard talk creates strong men.
Your talk isn't hard. It's soft af.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go with the ad hominem after withdrawing from the debate.
I wasnt trying to debate you. I was simply telling you that you're not what this thread needs. I already settled on what you were trying to do. I don't need to justify that.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ridiculous trash talking steroid users as being the ultimate simps. Why do you guys wear the clothes you do? Why do you choose the hairstyles you do? It's because you want to look a certain way. Many steroid users want to look a certain way. Not including all the steroid users that are doing it to be at the top of their game for what ever sport they're into. Because newsflash... Cyclists, swimmers, tennis players, mma fighters, runners, Olympic athletes ect, use them also... Not just bodybuilders.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ridiculous trash talking steroid users as being the ultimate simps. Why do you guys wear the clothes you do? Why do you choose the hairstyles you do? It's because you want to look a certain way. Many steroid users want to look a certain way. Not including all the steroid users that are doing it to be at the top of their game for what ever sport they're into. Because newsflash... Cyclists, swimmers, tennis players, mma fighters, runners, Olympic athletes ect, use them also... Not just bodybuilders.
Professionals?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what is happening with the younger generation to a good extent. Kids nowadays all want to be youtube stars and influencers, and most of them are cringe.

Part of your problem is that you're looking at tiktok, OLD and social media as if that is the entirety of humanity. You shouldn't be surprised to find trash if you're dumpster diving.

You need to stop worrying about what others think and be the man you want to be. You are 100% guaranteed to not appeal to a majority of women AT ALL TIMES. If you are true to who you want to be instead of trying to mold yourself around some kind algorithm or stereotype (be it blue pill or red pill) then you will attract the kind of women that you want.

Why would you want to attract women who are into little mincey f@ggot balls? They're doing you a favor turning you down.

jimwho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If all you're offering is muscles and c0ck and snorting like a bull, she's gona get bored.
Bwaahaha LMAO! After you're finished with a serious thrashing you tell her "now go get us something to eat" and bring some cucumber slices, my eyes feel a little puffy. Oh and bring some tea. And does this robe make me look fat?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a clue for you. Any guy who uses roids. Bring it up with him. Mock him slightly. Watch him squirm.

Every. Single. Time.

Men know that using roids is a disgrace. And they will vigorously defend it, like a woman vigorously defends her slvtty behavior (crying on the inside).
Using roids to look good or strong is definitely very weak. That stuffs wrecks you long term as well from what i see. I can understand professional athletes, especially pro boxers or mma guys doing it on and off though just because of the fact most of the competition is and it gives a huge unfair advantage.