Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in my generation (21) do not like masculine men. They like prettyboy twink f4ggots

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand.

I've literally spent the last 3 years redpill coping trying to be the most masculine as possible, muscles, beard, mma, gym & masculine in the way i act and speak to them, following all the common redpill teachings.

But I've noticed when I ask girls types and see which boyfriends they post on instagram, its always prettyboy twinks with tiktok curtains hairstyle.

I made my haircut like a shorter more masculine haircut and any girl i get with basically begs me to get the prettyboy tiktok curtains hairstyle back that i used to have. a lot of girls say they dont like muscly bodies when i send them pics of it, they like tall skinny prettyboys.

this video sort of explains how in the past. the dating market was more INTERsexual competition(mens physical dominance compeittion over eachother)
and its been this way for hundreds of thousands of years. but now the world is so safe, girls have good jobs, or if they dont, they get paid well with social welfare. So they dont need us to provide or protect them, the only thing that is worth selecting for is beauty.

and in nature any species that selected purely for beauty would go extinct. but thats exactly what girls are doing right now.

And i used to have way more success with girls when i was a prettyboy haircut gigatwink compared to now, i honestly dont understand.

When u go on tiktok u dont see women lusting over masculine men. you see women lusting over prettyboys with gay ass haircuts and twink bodies doing gay ass dances

am i seeing **** or is this exactly wahts happening in the young generation?
Non bro's before hos was a fail for mankind from the start. It's kind of b1tchy like a woman.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A woman's reason for rejecting a guy is a huge combination of things which combine to form her "feelz" about a given guy, on a given day.

It's too abstract to even worry about. Trying to figure out reasons why a woman makes certain decisions at any given time is a recipe for mind-fvckery. You will never really know why she rejected you on that night, but the next night fvcked a bald fat guy with a hairy back who said the right things to her.

The key to all this is being okay with the mysterious, flakey minds of women. When you run purely on emotions and feelz, like women do, you don't behave entirely logically by the male definition.

This is why women, in the past, were not allowed to make decisions.
Thanks man. This helps a lot.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all you do is make excuses for your lack of success, then it's no wonder that girl's aren't attracted to you.
As men, it is our duty to examine ourselves and improve any flaws in our lives. He came here to present a problem, and your response was to throw him down the chute. Don't do that.

It's not Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock.
Women were absolutely attracted to Stone Cold and The Rock. This is you being naive of pro wrestling. Girls were known for lifting up their shirts and showing off their tits to several wrestlers, including those top two. It was a rule on the road to stay away from women, although Stone Cold had his fair share of women he ****ed on the road. The Rock did, too.

I'm appalled we allow this kind of advice on this forum. Looking like the top stars of wrestling is a good thing. The last thing we need is more pretty boys.

@The Rest of you: Stop listening to what women say they want. They ideally want a pretty boy, but thats because they want to relive their younger years and/ or stay young forever. They want what they cannot have. They want a guy they can control but sometimes control her. It's literal Barbie dreamhouse. In reality, women get turned on by all the masculine traits a man possesses. They even complain that they hate getting turned on by things they say they do not like [ignore women's words. Actions speak louder.] This feminist society ruined women way more than it ruined men. Cause women actually want masculinity. They want men to overpower them, to tell them what to do, and to also give them a cushy home. The state currently does all this, and much better than men, which explains all the social dynamics we are experiencing.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too black and white man. No one here said that you shouldn't work out and have a nice body.

We are just observing the mating choices women make.

Are you sure that Feminism has hacked the female mind? Surely women deserve a bit more credit. Women are now in a position where they can choose any man they want. And who are they choosing? What's stopping women from collectively getting together and saying "Please, can we stop all this feminization of men?"

I'll tell you something I've noticed. A purely masculine mind is boring for women ultimately. It's too logical and narrow. Gay men know this too. Why do you think women love gay men and vote for gay rights all the time?

I've noticed the dream combination is being masculine, but also being able to tap into femininity, emotion and sensitivity. You can manipulate her feelings way better this way, and penetrate her mind deeply. This is how you make a love slave. You have to be able to think like a woman to really get her hooked.

If all you're offering is muscles and c0ck and snorting like a bull, she's gona get bored.
You sound like a writer for Cosmopolitan.

"Are you sure that Feminism has hacked the female mind? Surely women deserve a bit more credit."

" A purely masculine mind is boring for women ultimately."

"If all you're offering is muscles and c0ck and snorting like a bull, she's gona get bored."

What's stopping women from collectively getting together and saying "Please, can we stop all this feminization of men?"
Men are stopping them. Cause there's too many bluepilled beta men supporting said feminism.

I'm not even going to go after your other points cause they aren't real.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
As men, it is our duty to examine ourselves and improve any flaws in our lives. He came here to present a problem, and your response was to throw him down the chute. Don't do that.
Nah dude, women complain, men act. That's the way it's always been. If he addressed his post differently, maybe I wouldn't need to correct him. I didn't mean it as a sign of disrespect, it's literally the truth. You think a woman ever wants to hear excuses from a man she's supposed to be attracted to? Something I've noticed is that a lot of guys like to rail about all their weak points or degrade others to lift themselves up, but this is precisely the type of behavior that is most unattractive to a woman. Attractive men don't need to "prove" anything, or conform to someone else's standard of beauty. They rock their own style, and do their own thing. Otherwise, subcultures like wannabe thugs, pot heads, and emos wouldn't exist. One of my best friends is a 5'4 dude with a zoomer cut and a nose piercing. He doesn't give a f*ck about women and does his own thing pursuing fashion by making his own clothing and models his sh1t on instagram. Dude has tens of thousands of followers, and loads of girls crushing on him.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah dude, women complain, men act. That's the way it's always been. If he addressed his post differently, maybe I wouldn't need to correct him. I didn't mean it as a sign of disrespect, it's literally the truth. You think a woman ever wants to hear excuses from a man she's supposed to be attracted to? Something I've noticed is that a lot of guys like to rail about all their weak points or degrade others to lift themselves up, but this is precisely the type of behavior that is most unattractive to a woman. Attractive men don't need to "prove" anything, or conform to someone else's standard of beauty. They rock their own style, and do their own thing. Otherwise, subcultures like wannabe thugs, pot heads, and emos wouldn't be a thing. One of my best friends is a 5'4 dude with a zoomer cut and a nose piercing. He doesn't give a f*ck about women and does his own thing pursuing fashion by making his own clothing and models his **** on instagram. Dude has tens of thousands of followers, and loads of girls crushing on him.
Except he came to a forum of men to vent his rant. We support our brothers. Women put men down. Don't act like a woman. A little criticism isn't bad from us guys, but you basically went full on female bullying with your post. The only reason I'm getting on you about this is because this is actually a very important topic for young men and we need to make sure to steer them right.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't support men who are destroying the world with their weak minds and their simping. You execute them.

The world now is fvcked because of weak men.

Men used to patrol and police each other and themselves. Weak men were killed. That's the way it should be.
Take your blackpill to reddit if that's what you want to do.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Except he came to a forum of men to vent his rant. We support our brothers. Women put men down. Don't act like a woman. A little criticism isn't bad from us guys, but you basically went full on female bullying with your post. The only reason I'm getting on you about this is because this is actually a very important topic for young men and we need to make sure to steer them right.
I see that you're not understanding my point. I literally gave him advice, you literally have to have an iron frame if you want to survive in this world. If I wanted to put him down, I wouldn't have said what I did. The truth is bold and ugly, I'm not going to lie him. There's so many dudes that come here to complain about their ****, " I can't get this, I can't do that, wristcel, gymcel, workcel, etc". Always with the excuses. You will never be perfect, you will never be complete. Just like you can't expect everyone to like you, you can't expect every woman to be attracted to you. A couple of posts back someone complained about ugly men not pulling game, when I knew one of the ugliest mother****** in highschool with a fat lisp who pulled girls that made your head turn all because he was outgoing, funny, and charismatic.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You won't be able to attract all women or even most women. You can only hope to attract enough women or the type of women you want. For example some girls like beards and some girls don't like facial hair.

2. What men like and what women like are different. The perfect look in your eyes is most likely not the perfect look in the eyes of a woman. Most men want to look like Conan the Barbarian or Super Saiyan Goku, most women would do anything to be with Justin Timberlake

I used Justin as an example because he was popular like 20 years ago too, meaning it's not a generational thing.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so many dudes that come here to complain about their ****, " I can't get this, I can't do that, wristcel, gymcel, workcel, etc".
It's almost like this is a forum for men and boys to come to and complain freely without shame. It's almost like SoSuave was made to help men.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You won't be able to attract all women or even most women. You can only hope to attract enough women or the type of women you want. For example some girls like beards and some girls don't like facial hair.

2. What men like and what women like are different. The perfect look in your eyes is most likely not the perfect look in the eyes of a woman. Most men want to look like Conan the Barbarian or Super Saiyan Goku, most women would do anything to be with Justin Timberlake

I used Justin as an example because he was popular like 20 years ago too, meaning it's not a generational thing.
And like all tradeoffs, if she went with Justin, she would have a beta man who would give her everything and not tingle her the way she thought she would. She'd be well off, but then sneak off one day to **** the gangster in the bathroom of some club. Or the bouncer/ waiter at a high end club she is being brought to.

If she goes with Conan, she won't have the privilege to be with someone like Justin. But I guarantee that at least with Conan, she'd be not only safe, but secured as long as she polished his rod and kept her looks up. Justin will likely drop her too if she falls behind in her wife making, but with him she probably would have more control. With Conan, Conan is in control 24/7.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost like this is a forum for men and boys to come to and complain freely without shame. It's almost like SoSuave was made to help men.
Nah, if you want to complain go to the incels forum, or go **** post on 4chan. Ancient cultures, and some cultures today, have rights of passage for their boys to turn into men. Whether it's walking through fire, or being abandoned in the wilderness and returning to your tribe, men have to take responsibility for themselves if they ever want to make their way up in the world. Hard talk creates strong men.

Reactions: B80

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They don't like guys that try too hard to please them. Try being yourself and doing what YOU want to do. You'll have a lot more success and be more authentic. Incongruence is a killer.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear there’s going to be a new “Back to the Future” movie.
This time they discover the world has only one gender.

“Feminine“

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, if you want to complain go to the incels forum, or go **** post on 4chan. Ancient cultures, and some cultures today, have rights of passage for their boys to turn into men. Whether it's walking through fire, or being abandoned in the wilderness and returning to your tribe, men have to take responsibility for themselves if they ever want to make their way up in the world. Hard talk creates strong men.
Your talk isn't hard. It's soft af.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go with the ad hominem after withdrawing from the debate.
I wasnt trying to debate you. I was simply telling you that you're not what this thread needs. I already settled on what you were trying to do. I don't need to justify that.