Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Have Infinite Options

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of interest, who's driving this? Men have apparently been 'in charge' for centuries. Why is/was it in mens interest (people at the top) to allow this to happen? I understand feminism will be one of the reasons , but how would that and other factors be allowed to have such influence over men (at least in the western world).
I believe those at the top ( the gatekeepers ) didn't fully understand the ramifications of loosening the reins so to speak

Now Pandora's box is open it can't be closed , what started with female equality has now warped into total political correctness across every demographic

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe those at the top ( the gatekeepers ) didn't fully understand the ramifications of loosening the reins so to speak

Now Pandora's box is open it can't be closed , what started with female equality has now warped into total political correctness across every demographic
that makes sense and its difficult to go against the grain and risk being ostracized and condemned as misogynist.

in some ways strange given the amount of time we've been on this planet for and the wealth of experience/knowledge we have around human behaviors.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of interest, who's driving this? Men have apparently been 'in charge' for centuries. Why is/was it in mens interest (people at the top) to allow this to happen? I understand feminism will be one of the reasons , but how would that and other factors be allowed to have such influence over men (at least in the western world).
The answer is simple: politics. One faction of men thought that they could use female voters to gain an upper hand over another faction. That may have worked the short run and politicians rarely consider long-term consequences. The same thing is happening right now with the migration crisis. One political party thinks that flooding the country with illegal immigrants will benefit them because the illegals will eventually become citizens and vote for that political party.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with goals, drive, and ambition don't have to worry (or continually whine and post) about women "with too many options" because they don't give a f*uck. They stay focused on their life goals and plan and see women as a compliment and not the driving force in their life. Only weak insecure men worry about this s*hit.

If this hard truth p*isses you off because complaining and b*itching is so much easier, block me please. Poof! Problem solved.

Good day, gents.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually very frustrating to me. If they did in fact have infinite options I could deal with that, but thinking they have infinite options when they don't is so beyond retarded it's just sad.

Most of their real "options" are either high value males, who will just pump and dump as you said, or the orbiters that only serve to inflate their ego and give the illusion of more options.

So their actual selection pool is basically the same as always, but because their egos become so out of control, they think they have dozens of options, and only hold out for the top-tier guys, not realizing they'll probably never get them, let alone exclusively to themselves.
theres two girls working in my local costa coffee, about 18-20, Theyre so feminine friendly and giggly, its so arousing.

I dread the next 10 years, and what they will turn into if they let "likes"/validation corrupt them.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with goals, drive, and ambition don't have to worry (or continually whine and post) about women "with too many options" because they don't give a f*uck. They stay focused on their life goals and plan and see women as a compliment and not the driving force in their life. Only weak insecure men worry about this s*hit.
were still allowed to discuss how it makes them behave insufferable lol.

A 5 telling me "she thought she would give me a chance" or "hes gotta work for this ass" :rofl:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any market where there is saturation there is always demand for innovation and originality

A lot of her "options" repulse her they are useless beta males

I see it all the time most guys just cannot stop themselves from doing the wrong things with women

One of my friends met a chick a month ago .....he has now virtually got her living with him , booking holidays with her and declaring his undying love to her

ONE MONTH

What's worse is he's been around the block with relationships constantly in and out of them I've tried coaching him he agrees with what I'm saying

Then a pretty face turns up and bam he's back to square one
you cant unplug them weve said it many times

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If this hard truth p*isses you off because complaining and b*itching is so much easier, block me please. Poof! Problem solved.

Good day, gents.
Trust me man, I couldn't care less about women, I tend to ignore most of them for long stretches of time. But to just passively go on without criticizing them is foolish. Our culture is rotting from the inside and insisting on an individualistic/libertarian mindset is how civilizations collapse. We need to openly criticize women (and men) for their ****-brained ideas and behaviors.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are mistaken.
If he could see what i saw last summer, he would know. But because women dont show it to him and he doesnt encounter it, he doesnt know ......

I was on the balcony of "M" (who i actually dont even want to have sex with) after sex with her, and i see an attractive woman walking here from afar. As she walks closer, M's next gate neighbor "Celsius Guy" also appears out of his gate - the man ive seen once before who M said was "bringing a new girl home every day". I was also struck by the pointedly jaded tone M said that in. Then, i definitely see it's the same girl i saw with Celsius Guy the other day, so i tell M she said he brings home a new girl every day, yet now im seeing the same girl - and she says "sometimes he brings the same ones over". Again M said it in a pointedly jaded, languid tone (i dont know if she has history with Celsius or not). Celsius Guy meanwhile is swinging his keys in the most self-satisfied stroll ive ever seen, which made me smile, then they meet up and walk into his gate.

^ That experience struck me permanently in a way i doubt is being conveyed over text. I started walking around my room laughing, clapping my hands, smiling and talking to myself before resuming writing it. But unlike what it might be for an incel, for me it wasnt a bitter experience at all - it was astounding and inspiring, like watching an epic movie scene. I thought the contrast between how i could live my sex life, and the way women and Celsius Guy could live their sex lifes, was awe inspiring. Man, i wish i could go back and replay that moment...

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women THINK they have endless options, but they do not. In reality they only have options that are within their SMV.

Women have been brain washed in thinking they have all of these relationship options when in reality they have a bunch of men wanting to pump and dump them. They should thank OLD and social media for the mirage and most women cannot identify the difference until it is too late.......and totally worthless to any high value male.
Being "Pumped and dumped" energetically wise is the same as a man getting used for his money, free labor or connections. It definately doesn't help you, and will lead you to losing some self worth and "swag". If that's your only means of interacting either being "pumped and dump" or "used for your money", your looks and confidence will start to deplete down to zero. Not a good look, not a good position.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make ANY relationship work these days you have to let her move in within a month or less. Or you move in with her. You have no idea how many women I’ve met in the past few years that told me how they lived with their ex after a few weeks to a month of dating. Women these days think if you don’t play house with them as soon as possible that you aren’t serious. I’m not willing to do that and I’m struggling with finding a relationship, coincidence? I don’t think so.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being "Pumped and dumped" energetically wise is the same as a man getting used for his money, free labor or connections. It definately doesn't help you, and will lead you to losing some self worth and "swag". If that's your only means of interacting either being "pumped and dump" or "used for your money", your looks and confidence will start to deplete down to zero. Not a good look, not a good position.
Exactly. Imagine this being done to you 15 times a year lol. No wonder why the more promiscuous ones are so neurotic.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People here struggle with the type of empathy required to understand similarities between men and women. They are good and observing or theorizing differences though. To be fair, Bokanovsky is from Russia i think, so the women are probably a bit different.
I am from Canada :D

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People here struggle with the type of empathy required to understand similarities between men and women. They are good and observing or theorizing differences though. To be fair, Bokanovsky is from Russia i think, so the women are probably a bit different.
I was actually going to quote your posts on that at first but decided to write that story instead, i think you said it's more realistic to think of women as being like men with abundance. I think another point is that women are not all the exact same, so what people here say can all be true but applies to different women, just like the men here are not all the exact same.

For example some women use OLD, but others dont. Some women drink/drugs/smoke, others dont. Some are on birth control with a shaved pvssy all the time, but others are not. Some go to clubs, others dont. Some use alcohol to hook up, others dont. Some enjoy rejecting men sadistically, others dont. Some are taking mental health medicine, or have a personality disorder diagnosis, or could make you think that should be the case - others dont. Some have a higher capacity for self reflection or accountability, others less. Some are perpetually single, others have a boyfriend since quite early, and some of those are unfaithful while others are not... and so on. I think this happens because of outgroup homogenity.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Imagine this being done to you 15 times a year lol. No wonder why the more promiscuous ones are so neurotic.
Imagine them getting it done 50 or more times a week? I have been around with females like that. They always want a guy that tolerates them for the sex alone. His pump and dump leaves her emotionally starved, confused and depleted. They spend time around male friends who actually like them to recharge their emotions. Then go back and run into that wall again. They always want to change a guy or get him to like her...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks that women have "infinite options" has obviously failed math. With the gender ratio being around 50:50, that is simply not possible. The vast majority of women have limited options. The only women who have lots of options are very good looking women with good social skills. Such women make up 5% of the female population, at most. They are the ones who get into clubs without lineup or cover, are invited to yacht parties, have simps obsessing over them and showering them with gifts, and will occasionally fly on a private jet. It would be a mistake to generalize this as the experience of the average woman. The vast majority of women do not live this kind of life. Average and below average women live their lives in obscurity, don't get hit on while out in public and have to pay for their own sh!t.
Yet 1 out of 3 men are sexless and the rise of MGTOW and Blackpill prove this
While the title was clickbait the average woman has more option than the average man

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet 1 out of 3 men are sexless and the rise of MGTOW and Blackpill prove this
While the title was clickbait the average woman has more option than the average man
I wouldn't be surprised if the sexless number was similar (or even higher) for women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We definitely ain't in Kansas anymore. You have been here for a long time as have I and the changes that we've seen Are shocking
The fact that anyone would match with that is beyond me, and this is coming from a black men

Good day, gents.
Life is much better when you level I still got some weight to lose making more than ever and I'm currently spinning
To make ANY relationship work these days you have to let her move in within a month or less. Or you move in with her. You have no idea how many women I’ve met in the past few years that told me how they lived with their ex after a few weeks to a month of dating. Women these days think if you don’t play house with them as soon as possible that you aren’t serious. I’m not willing to do that and I’m struggling with finding a relationship, coincidence? I don’t think so.
LMFAO hell no co-habitation is a no-no can she spend the night? if sure can she spend the weekend? depends on the weekend
can she spend the week?hell no

I value my peace
plates can't complain
Time runs out on all women. The wall is undefeated.
The wall for marriage yes but not for sex

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the sexless number was similar (or even higher) for women.
Women can get sex at command even the ugliest ones, you of all people should know this (no shade)
I remember a former neighbor 46 years old build like a tub of lard and with a frog face (plus with purple hair to boot)
She always had a boyfriend usually around 6'3, 220, in great shape, ripped
granted those relationships never lasted long (they just used her for easy P and $$$)but even I wouldn't stick my dyck in her ha ha

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any market where there is saturation there is always demand for innovation and originality

A lot of her "options" repulse her they are useless beta males

I see it all the time most guys just cannot stop themselves from doing the wrong things with women

One of my friends met a chick a month ago .....he has now virtually got her living with him , booking holidays with her and declaring his undying love to her

ONE MONTH

What's worse is he's been around the block with relationships constantly in and out of them I've tried coaching him he agrees with what I'm saying

Then a pretty face turns up and bam he's back to square one
I have a buddy of mine, great guy very smart but when it comes to women he just uses the wrong head
Within 5 years he's been married divorced, and now has 2 children by 2 different women the stress has caused him to gain 70 pounds

The part that kills me is, its like he has giving up(child support for two kids and divorce settlement will do that to you) the only thing keeping him going is his kids

Reactions: B80