Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Have Infinite Options

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women THINK they have endless options, but they do not. In reality they only have options that are within their SMV.

Women have been brain washed in thinking they have all of these relationship options when in reality they have a bunch of men wanting to pump and dump them. They should thank OLD and social media for the mirage and most women cannot identify the difference until it is too late.......and totally worthless to any high value male.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolutely nothing new. Log into any kind of chat room as a woman vs as a man and just watch what happens. I did this experiment way back in the early 90s on IRC chat and it was exactly the same then as this shows it to be now. The minute you have a vagina and you're reasonably cute, you get men throwing d!ck at you all day.

Women make themselves available and men approach them. This is the way.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women THINK they have endless options, but they do not. In reality they only have options that are within their SMV.

Women have been brain washed in thinking they have all of these relationship options when in reality they have a bunch of men wanting to pump and dump them. They should thank OLD and social media for the mirage and most women cannot identify the difference until it is too late.......and totally worthless to any high value male.
This is actually very frustrating to me. If they did in fact have infinite options I could deal with that, but thinking they have infinite options when they don't is so beyond retarded it's just sad.

Most of their real "options" are either high value males, who will just pump and dump as you said, or the orbiters that only serve to inflate their ego and give the illusion of more options.

So their actual selection pool is basically the same as always, but because their egos become so out of control, they think they have dozens of options, and only hold out for the top-tier guys, not realizing they'll probably never get them, let alone exclusively to themselves.

Last edited:

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Cannot say better

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks that women have "infinite options" has obviously failed math. With the gender ratio being around 50:50, that is simply not possible. The vast majority of women have limited options. The only women who have lots of options are very good looking women with good social skills. Such women make up 5% of the female population, at most. They are the ones who get into clubs without lineup or cover, are invited to yacht parties, have simps obsessing over them and showering them with gifts, and will occasionally fly on a private jet. It would be a mistake to generalize this as the experience of the average woman. The vast majority of women do not live this kind of life. Average and below average women live their lives in obscurity, don't get hit on while out in public and have to pay for their own sh!t.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks that women have "infinite options" has obviously failed math. With the gender ratio being around 50:50, that is simply not possible. The vast majority of women have limited options. The only women who have lots of options are very good looking women with good social skills. Such women make up 5% of the female population, at most. They are the ones who get into clubs without lineup or cover, are invited to yacht parties, have simps obsessing over them and showering them with gifts, and will occasionally fly on a private jet. It would be a mistake to generalize this as the experience of the average woman. The vast majority of women do not live this kind of life. Average and below average women live their lives in obscurity, don't get hit on while out in public and have to pay for their own sh!t.
Depends on how you define options because if you define it as any guy a woman will potentially date/**** then most women do in fact have few options.

But even if you define "options" as any guy who shows them interest, it's moot if they're not interested in 99% of them. It doesn't even matter why they're not interested, if they're not interested then they're not real options.

I wonder how often women settle for faggy guys who they can control while they hold out for that 1% top tier guy.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree, yet childless between 20— 29 and fertile and hot generally do.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually very frustrating to me. If they did in fact have infinite options I could deal with that, but thinking they have infinite options when they don't is so beyond retarded it's just sad.

Most of their real "options" are either high value males, who will just pump and dump as you said, or the orbiters that only serve to inflate their ego and give the illusion of more options.

So their actual selection pool is basically the same as always, but because their egos become so out of control, they think they have dozens of options, and only hold out for the top-tier guys, not realizing they'll probably never get them, let alone exclusively to themselves.
Why be frustrated about it? Say you encounter a woman whose ego is inflated and she rejects you, even though she should be happy to date you. Who wins and who loses here? She misses out on a great opportunity and you save a lot of time by avoiding a delusional person.

There are smart women who understand what their true options are. If you think about it, the current situation leaves fools permanently single, whereas the smart ones pair up.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are smart women who understand what their true options are
How many women do you know that don't have orbiters on at least 1 social media account?

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many women do you know that don't have orbiters on at least 1 social media account?
Are you implying that women who have orbiters cannot be smart? There are women who are aware of what the gender dynamics are. I've dated some, and I'd also say that most women who are in stable relationships know what their options are.

Many women know that they can get almost any guy for a one night stand, and that their options are much more limited when looking for a stable partner.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you implying that women who have orbiters cannot be smart? There are women who are aware of what the gender dynamics are. I've dated some, and I'd also say that most women who are in stable relationships know what their options are.

Many women know that they can get almost any guy for a one night stand, and that their options are much more limited when looking for a stable partner.
If they actively farm and engage orbiters, I think they're probably delusional or mentally ill. But obviously many women have them no matter what. I personally look for women with little to no social media presence.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
In my opinion women do understand that they can get laid on the drop of a dime, but must drop their standards in some cases to do so. This doesn’t resolve their cognitive dissonance though. I will illustrate with an experience from my past:

A couple years ago I dated a women I traveled with twice a month to fun spots across the US and beyond, I’d describe her as a solid 8.5 age adjusted, in amazing shape, she definitely turned heads and did not lack for options.

I made the boob mistake of attempting to
“Red-pill” her. We were talking about options for men va options for women of the same SMV. She argued vociferously that I easily had as many options as a woman of equal SMV. I then asked her if she thought she and I were of equal attractiveness, she said yes.

I proposed a test: that she put up a tinder profile for me on her phone, she got to pick k the images and write the profile, i would do the same on Hera, we would then tally the results after 48 hours. She agreed. We put it in her phone and purchased a full access account so we could see right swipes without needing to swipe. In 48 hours I had 92 right swipes, we then proceeded to go through each profile, of 92 I saw 3 women I would even consider contacting based on what I saw. We talked about it, she then held steadfast and said “see you have plenty of options this proves you’re attractive!” I argued what good does it do me if I’d never touch 95% of them with a 10ft pole? Her reply: no this means you are attractive.

In her mind this meant the 386 rights her profile achieved in the same period of time all told her she was attractive, even if there were only 5 guys she’d consider attractive enough to contact.

This was easily the most self aware woman I’ve ever dated and quite smart. So there you have it, the way even an outlier thinks about it is that even though they wouldn’t consider the lion share of the interested men even remotely attractive it still meant to her that she was, definitely a prize.

As has been said repeatedly women simply are different in their mentation and can hold two completely divergent thoughts as truein their consciousness as truths.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion women do understand that they can get laid on the drop of a dime, but must drop their standards in some cases to do so. This doesn’t resolve their cognitive dissonance though. I will illustrate with an experience from my past:
The thing is, women are generally not interested in getting laid merely for the sake of getting laid (unless it's a celebrity that they could brag to their friends about later). The vast majority of women do not go to clubs and bars thinking "I want to meet someone I could fvck tonight". Even women who occasionally have one night stands usually don't set out to have a ONS. They just allow it to happen under certain circumstances.

So to say that a woman can get laid on the drop of a dime is kind of like saying that a man can find a woman to frindzone him on the drop of a dime. While that may be true, it's not really much of an accomplishment. Having a lot of options for something you don't really want is meaningless.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pretty much this, Western men are beginning to realize what a **** hand looks like, women are reporting men not approaching at all anymore in person, it's beginning to push the men's rights conversation forward and the femcel count is invariably rising

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The state of modern dating is terrible
You're correct. It is terrible.

100% on point.

Women dismiss many men within their own SMV band because of their perceived infinite number of options based upon their swipe app queues.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole world is about convincing men that they are powerless creatures that are mildly entertaining.
Out of interest, who's driving this? Men have apparently been 'in charge' for centuries. Why is/was it in mens interest (people at the top) to allow this to happen? I understand feminism will be one of the reasons , but how would that and other factors be allowed to have such influence over men (at least in the western world).

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any market where there is saturation there is always demand for innovation and originality

A lot of her "options" repulse her they are useless beta males

I see it all the time most guys just cannot stop themselves from doing the wrong things with women

One of my friends met a chick a month ago .....he has now virtually got her living with him , booking holidays with her and declaring his undying love to her

ONE MONTH

What's worse is he's been around the block with relationships constantly in and out of them I've tried coaching him he agrees with what I'm saying

Then a pretty face turns up and bam he's back to square one