Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women going back on their word

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I feel great because I don't care if I never hear from this girl again! I feel I've reached the next level in becoming a DJ.
Before, this would have been bugging me to death but I don't feel bad at all.
So what did you learn from this exercise?

Reaction score
You boinked her on the first encounter but then on the fourth she expects flowers??? What the hell is wrong with these hos?? She hass it backwards! And why did you say you are going to break up with her - you are not her man and she is not your girl - how old are you? That's something a teenager would say!

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Psycho eh? Wouldn't surprise me, what about her actions qualify her "psycho"?

I was just thinking selfish and immature. We'll see if she tries to contact me today that will speak volumes.
Here's some warning signs to look for...

1. Superficial charm and good intelligence
2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
3. Absence of nervousness or psychoneurotic manifestations
4. Unreliability
5. Untruthfulness and insincerity
6. Lack of remorse and shame
7. Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
8. Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
9. Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
10. General poverty in major affective reactions
11. Specific loss of insight
12. Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
13. Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink and sometimes without
14. Suicide rarely carried out
15. Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
16. Failure to follow any life plan

Specifically she's lying to you, she has no real remorse for the things she's done. She's just ACTING to get what she wants from you. she's unreliable, egocentric, engages in drunken driving, she had sex with you on the first date.

Either way this girl is messed up. Stay Away.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Give her SOME credit she bought me dinner Friday night and spent 50 bucks. She HAD to because she lost our bet on the superbowl..At least she came through there. But then she had to go tick me off and leave drunk @ 3 am. I told her the first time she did that it's a HUGE no no in my book.

She could be dead for all I know I haven't heard from her since then and she didn't return my text!! I still don't plan on contacting her, I wonder if I'll hear from her.

You know something is wrong if you don't even get an erecetion when you make out with her... That's never happened to me before!! She just didn't turn me on anymore. Probably the effect of sleeping with her on the first date.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Not yet, too soon. I still like her and enjoy hanging out with her. Nobody is perfect right?
If nobody is perfect, how can you be perfect? :p

Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Here's some warning signs to look for...

1. Superficial charm and good intelligence
2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
3. Absence of nervousness or psychoneurotic manifestations
4. Unreliability
5. Untruthfulness and insincerity
6. Lack of remorse and shame
7. Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
8. Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
9. Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
10. General poverty in major affective reactions
11. Specific loss of insight
12. Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
13. Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink and sometimes without
14. Suicide rarely carried out
15. Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
16. Failure to follow any life plan

Specifically she's lying to you, she has no real remorse for the things she's done. She's just ACTING to get what she wants from you. she's unreliable, egocentric, engages in drunken driving, she had sex with you on the first date.

Either way this girl is messed up. Stay Away.
Nice list, sounds about right. Isn't that the norm these days for young women though??

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
She started giving me a hard time because I haven't bought flowers yet WTF, what does she think I am, AFC?
I've noticed from your posts lately, you mention how you avoid acting like a bunch of AFC's and basically put AFC's down in your posts. However you come off like a bully trying to put a kid down to make yourself feel better.

My Name is Nobody said:
Then we came back to my place and hanged for a few hours. She started drinking (as usual) AND THEN LEFT @ 2 in the morning. That really ticked me off. She BETTER have been on the rag or something, because that is inexcusable.
You shouldn't allow yourself to get so worked up and emotionally affected by what a women does.

My Name is Nobody said:
So I called her today ONCE and she didn't answer the phone. Then I sent her a text saying "since you keep ruining things, I'm breaking up with you."
Your taking a classic guy behaviour patterm, were you pull back / hold back because your afraid of getting hurt (after the way you let NYE girl get to you)

My Name is Nobody said:
Haven't heard from her and don't care. And not caring is a great feeling, I have become immune to these women and the sick games they play. I deleted her # so I don't get tempted to contact her again.

Looks like I won't be buying any stupid gifts this week, but I'm almost sure I'll be hearing from her again. What should I say when she calls/texts?
If you were truly moving on, then you wouldn't care what to say, you would invoke NO CONTACT and move on. However you want to get sucked into more drama, why your asking what to say.

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I've noticed from your posts lately, you mention how you avoid acting like a bunch of AFC's and basically put AFC's down in your posts. However you come off like a bully trying to put a kid down to make yourself feel better.

You shouldn't allow yourself to get so worked up and emotionally affected by what a women does.

Your taking a classic guy behaviour patterm, were you pull back / hold back because your afraid of getting hurt (after the way you let NYE girl get to you)

If you were truly moving on, then you wouldn't care what to say, you would invoke NO CONTACT and move on. However you want to get sucked into more drama, why your asking what to say.
Well guess what, we talked today and she is trying to tell me I was messed up and I couldn't remember her name and she claims I was acting weird and bumping into things. And she says that's why she left and she said she "should be mad at me".

I don't even remember acting like she claims, but it would be a classic case of the woman turning everything back on me. Just like the NYE girl.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well guess what, we talked today and she is trying to tell me I was messed up and I couldn't remember her name and she claims I was acting weird and bumping into things. And she says that's why she left and she said she "should be mad at me".

I don't even remember acting like she claims, but it would be a classic case of the woman turning everything back on me. Just like the NYE girl.
Well the good thing is your learning to pick up and understand women's behaviour. You are correct in your analysis of her. However I ask you, how did having this conversation advance your cause? It didn't get you ahead, it only got you sucked into more drama.

See the reason for NO CONTACT now?

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Well the good thing is your learning to pick up and understand women's behaviour. You are correct in your analysis of her. However I ask you, how did having this conversation advance your cause? It didn't get you ahead, it only got you sucked into more drama.

See the reason for NO CONTACT now?
I failed and sent her a ****y/funny text to test the waters and she came back with this "i couldn't remember her name last night" and so she got mad and left.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I failed and sent her a ****y/funny text to test the waters and she came back with this "i couldn't remember her name last night" and so she got mad and left.
Uhhh, testing the water's for what exactly? What don't you know about this girl?

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
she is trying to tell me I was messed up and I couldn't remember her name and she claims I was acting weird and bumping into things. And she says that's why she left and she said she "should be mad at me".
Either she is right, or she isn't about this. If she is right, and that did happen, that's one of the pitfalls of drinking a lot on dates very early in the relationship.

But if she's not right, then she really is probably suffering from some sort of personality disorder. You might want to run a search on 'narcissistic' or 'borderline' personality disorders, and see if those symptoms describe her.

http://www.aamft.org/families/Consumer_Updates/Borderline.asp

http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/narcissistic-personality-disorder/DS00652/DSECTION=all&METHOD=print

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Uhhh, testing the water's for what exactly? What don't you know about this girl?

Testing to see if she will still acknowledge my existence? I know some women won't even acknowledge the guy anymore once they get ticked off. It was funny though, she said she "SHOULD" be mad at me for not remembering her name.

As for her having a disorder? I'm pretty sure Mike is on the money. Something ain't right with this girl.

Reaction score
It looks like it's over with her. After she left drunk the other night I told her I was going to "break up with her" if she keeps acting that way. She sent me a message this morning saying I "am a nice guy but we weren't meant for each other".

She also said in her message that I "need to stop drinking and getting messed up because it ruins me being such a nice guy."

Never mind the fact that she outdrinks me, and is a major pothead, and was asking me to buy her weed last week. How does that make any sense? I didn't even reply to her.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't those the things you liked about her in the beginning? That she smoked pot? That was one of her selling points to you.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Nice list, sounds about right. Isn't that the norm these days for young women though??
For American women yeah... i think most of them are insane. That's why mine is imported. Always shows up and brings stuff when she says she will.

Half the game is having your sh1t together, and the other half is knowing what type of women to avoid... like the other poster mentioned watch out for Cluster B personality disorders, aka The Drama Club.

Reaction score
reset said:
Aren't those the things you liked about her in the beginning? That she smoked pot? That was one of her selling points to you.
Yeah that's what I thought at first too, but it didn't turn out that way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Yeah that's what I thought at first too, but it didn't turn out that way.
Major lesson learned, be careful what you wish for.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it is what it be. But you were going on and on about how great it was she smoked weed. Which means, she mirrored your values a little, and getting f'd up was one of them.

I know a huge amount of people smoke, I had enough of it myself. Oh well. At least this one ran its course much more quickly. Beginning, middle, end. Good.