Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women can't love men, they can only respect

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Define love Zimbabwe. I think we are working with different definitions. I define it as sacrifice.
For example " God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son to DIE" death is sacrifice. Btw I'm not a religious person that's just an example.

Men love by working and providing for the family aka sacrifice. Men love by dying for their families.

Women can never love even though we use that word. It's really a misnomer when it's used for women. Women can only truly love children. Never men. No women will ever die for you. Don't ever confuse that.
Firstly get rid of this Disney version of love, in reality nobody lives happily ever after. In a marriage or any relationship really, there is going to be a lot of ups and downs. It's not easy at all, it's extremely hard and it takes two people working together to make it work.

The mans role is to provide and protect his family, the woman's duty is to support and love her man. None of this equality nonsense that sounds like a buisness partnership instead of a real marriage.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly get rid of this Disney version of love, in reality nobody lives happily ever after. In a marriage or any relationship really, there is going to be a lot of ups and downs. It's not easy at all, it's extremely hard and it takes two people working together to make it work.

The mans role is to provide and protect his family, the woman's duty is to support and love her man. None of this equality nonsense that sounds like a buisness partnership instead of a real marriage.
Your response had nothing to do with what I wrote lol. Again, give me a working definition of love.

The famous qoute from a SS poster goes:
Men love women, women love children, and children love puppies is right .

Women CAN NOT love men. Not in any meaningful way. Their "love" is really just respect disguised as love. Stop arguing this.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Your response had nothing to do with what I wrote lol. Again, give me a working definition of love.

The famous qoute from a SS poster goes:
Men love women, women love children, and children love puppies is right .

Women CAN NOT love men. Not in any meaningful way. Their "love" is really just respect disguised as love. Stop arguing this.
I stated before that women love in a very different way, stop expecting women to behave exactly the same way men do. There is not anything wrong with how they view love, if men did not provide society would fall apart.

If you really believe women cannot ever love you, then maybe right hand will make a better life companion.

Also you claim men love unconditionally, if your wife got morbidly Obese and you had hot women hitting you up every day. Would you still love your wife?

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stated before that women love in a very different way, stop expecting women to behave exactly the same way men do. There is not anything wrong with how they view love, if men did not provide society would fall apart.

If you really believe women cannot ever love you, then maybe right hand will make a better life companion.

Also you claim men love unconditionally, if your wife got morbidly Obese and you had hot women hitting you up every day. Would you still love your wife?
See you argue with logical fallacies bro no offense.

1.) When did I say anything is WRONG with how women love? I never said that. I am simply stating that we should understand that she must respect you in order to love you. Maintain respect. If she starts to make more money than you then she will no longer respect you. Then she will no longer love you. Period.

2.) I never said that men love unconditionally. If i did please show me and I will apologize. I said men SACRIFICE aka love.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The female act of love is submission and sex to a single man. Pregnancy ruins her body and drops her desirability for other men down hugely. Women make a huge sacrifice, in an evolutionary sense, every time she allows a d1ck to enter her - this is her wiring. Hence all the sh1t tests and difficulty. Sex is actually a big call for women - that’s why they can’t afford to be as horny as men, and are much more selective etc

Birth control has changed that, but her brain wiring is still the same.
Yes this is very true. I agree and you describe it well. What I am saying though is that women's love is based on your leadership skills. It is extremely conditional. When they say they love you they really mean they get wet by your behavioral traits.

If you were to lose that then it will go away. This is why they initiate divorce. They got too familiar with you and your mystique is gone. Women can't love per se. 95% of the time if a women gets promoted at her job and is higher status than her husband, she leaves him. That's not love. Thats a respect issue.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, women evolved to be solipsistic because it makes sense in nature. Men are disposable in nature. So a woman’s priorities are on the most valuable things - herself and her children.

Men agree with this because men self-sacrifice for women almost innately. It’s scary. Men are just these disposal dildos for women in a purely cold, calculated sexual market sense.
In terms of nature Men are just cannon fodder, there really is not a whole lot we can do about it.

Male deaths have been noted as being less dangerous for the overall survivability of the species than female deaths; since one male can impregnate many females, but females are limited in how fast they can reproduce

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.) I never said that men love unconditionally. If i did please show me and I will apologize. I said men SACRIFICE aka love.
He's confusing your post with mine. I said that. After thinking about it, I retract that statement. I realized that scarcity is a condition that if changed, could result in lack of attachment.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen women love men that they'd don't respect either. Men they feel sorry for. Losers.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do love men, they just do it in a different more emotional way. Women have been known to kill themselves over lovers, it's such a strong rush of emotions.
Women love conditionally while men love unconditionally. It is just the way it works.

So they "love you" for what you do for them in "that moment" while men just love without the requirements I.E. for what she is/stands for.

Men can never be loved by women the way we want to be loved by them.

The sooner one comes to terms with this, the "easier" you life will be.

This is also one of the reasons why JBY is a horrible advice because women will never appreciate and love you for that.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, women are known for mostly failed suicide attempts (attention seeking).

Men, by far, kill themselves in higher number and far more successfully.

You gotta shed that bluepill conditioning man. Women will never love you.
Take a look at the spike in male suicide rates during divorces. To my knowledge, there's no increase in female suicide.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
It is often said that women can not love a man, they can only respect him. I never understood what that meant until recently. I am involved with this girl and she is in limerance. She states " i want to be like you".
how old is this girl? a girl's never told me that she wants to be like me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Women can love a man, but they must respect him first. To do that, she must find him attractive. The woman thinking that there aren't any better options out there for her is also a critical part of holding things together. In a nutshell, What happens is she finds him attractive at first. They get married or whatever. Then he thinks "She is mine now, so I will relax all of those things i used to do that she originally found attractive, because they were a lot of work". She looses attraction thus looses respect and thus starts to think there ARE better options. So then she gets the desire to explore her options. By the mid 30s she knows the clock is ticking, so she either cheats on him and/or leaves him. Everything is gone by this point for her with him; the respect, the attraction, and the love.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can love a man, but they must respect him first. To do that, she must find him attractive. The woman thinking that there aren't any better options out there for her is also a critical part of holding things together. In a nutshell, What happens is she finds him attractive at first. They get married or whatever. Then he thinks "She is mine now, so I will relax all of those things i used to do that she originally found attractive, because they were a lot of work". She looses attraction thus looses respect and thus starts to think there ARE better options. So then she gets the desire to explore her options. By the mid 30s she knows the clock is ticking, so she either cheats on him and/or leaves him. Everything is gone by this point for her with him; the respect, the attraction, and the love.
Yes brother I think this is exactly right. Its difficult to be superman for 30yrs ( or the life span of a marriage). You will crack. Its only natural.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women love conditionally while men love unconditionally. It is just the way it works.
If your wife got Fat while hot women were hitting on you, would you stay loyal?

The real problem is that women have unlimited options and no consequences for their actions because of Simps/white knights.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your wife got Fat while hot women were hitting on you, would you stay loyal?

The real problem is that women have unlimited options and no consequences for their actions because of Simps/white knights.
Staying loyal and not loving are different things. Men can be disloyal sexually but loyal where it matters ( resources etc). So yes if my wife got super fat I would definately cheat. I would still love my wife and provide for her and the family despite my cheating.

If my wife loses respects for me she will stop "loving" me. She will then leave me and take half my stuff including the kids.

So it is not an equal comparison. Men can be sexually disloyal but still provide for the family. A women will destroy the family once they become sexually disloyal.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for digging this up, but I must comment to express that I agree 100% with OP.

What is considered "love" from a woman for her man, is actually respect. In other words, respect is the highest form of the so-called "love".

The more a woman respects and looks up to her man, the more she happily wants to stay with him, to happily mimic his lifestyle, to happily adopt his traits & habits, and so on.

My ex, at the beginning of our relationship, she was so attracted to me that one time she sent me a pic in which the way she biting the cigarette looked exactly like that of a pic of mine that I had sent her previously. She looked up to me so much she even imitated my posture.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people. For example my father, mother, some friends. I do not respect these people. They are not very wise. I do not disrespect them I just don't look up to them. I do not want to emulate them.

Women have to admire you in order to love you. Men dont have to admire in order to love. Most of the time we dont admire the women we are with yet we still love them. You dont admire you dog yet you still love it etc.

When I say respect I mean admire. Maybe I am missing the true definition of respect. Can you give me your definition bro? Thanks
Exactly, while it's a must that women respect/admire/look up to you in order to love you, it is not vice-versa. Men don't need to "admire" a girl to be able to love her.