Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women can't love men, they can only respect

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was thinkin about this the other night ''are women designed to be temporary? ''
then i came to the conclusion that people make mistakes.. men and women.
the bible states that man will be separated from his mother and father and joined together as one with his wife
it also states the he who finds a wife , finds a good thing.
with that said im going to go ahead and assume woman was actually created from men to love and stay with men.
im also going to assume that since you have to 'find' her , that its probably not going to be easy .
sorry for going off track , hope this helps with some perspective

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was thinkin about this the other night ''are women designed to be temporary? ''
then i came to the conclusion that people make mistakes.. men and women.
the bible states that man will be separated from his mother and father and joined together as one with his wife
it also states the he who finds a wife , finds a good thing.
with that said im going to go ahead and assume woman was actually created from men to love and stay with men.
im also going to assume that since you have to 'find' her , that its probably not going to be easy .
sorry for going off track , hope this helps with some perspective
I'm pretty sure the bible wasn't referencing female nature with social media and tinder as a variable.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is awesome.

Looking back , this perspective reflects the wins and losses in my dating life .

It is basically holding frame , which is not always possible . Everybody goes through something at some point .

Don't try to be understood, make sure to be respected.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think relationships were meant to last forever. The 7 year itch served a function. It takes 7 yrs for the children to be somewhat independent. After those 7 yrs or so maybe women were designed to leave.

Us men just have to accept this reality.
Yes. This is it.

It took me until my mid-30s to understand and accept this reality. Lifelong romantic relationships are not feasible for most, outside of the truly devout religious. The truly devout religious are staying together due to a societal pressure.

I agree with the idea that women were designed for serial monogamy of some sort of medium term. It's expressed in the 7 year itch in many cases. I've put forth the idea before that the shelf life of goodness for most romantic relationships is roughly 5 years.

To me, the best strategy for accepting the reality has been to minimize entanglements. Don't marry (avoid the financial consequences of divorce) and don't have kids. Accept it ends.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sorry for digging this up, but I must comment to express that I agree 100% with OP.

What is considered "love" from a woman for her man, is actually respect. In other words, respect is the highest form of the so-called "love".

The more a woman respects and looks up to her man, the more she happily wants to stay with him, to happily mimic his lifestyle, to happily adopt his traits & habits, and so on.

My ex, at the beginning of our relationship, she was so attracted to me that one time she sent me a pic in which the way she biting the cigarette looked exactly like that of a pic of mine that I had sent her previously. She looked up to me so much she even imitated my posture.
Spot on!!!

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for digging this up, but I must comment to express that I agree 100% with OP.

What is considered "love" from a woman for her man, is actually respect. In other words, respect is the highest form of the so-called "love".

The more a woman respects and looks up to her man, the more she happily wants to stay with him, to happily mimic his lifestyle, to happily adopt his traits & habits, and so on.

My ex, at the beginning of our relationship, she was so attracted to me that one time she sent me a pic in which the way she biting the cigarette looked exactly like that of a pic of mine that I had sent her previously. She looked up to me so much she even imitated my posture.
This is too true.One of my exes started talking like me and using phrases I use.

Reaction score
It is often said that women can not love a man, they can only respect him. I never understood what that meant until recently. I am involved with this girl and she is in limerance. She states " i want to be like you".

This is how they love. By want to be you. Men love by wanting to provide and protect. They want to be us. Their definition of love does not entail a duty to provide and protect. It is simply based on respect and admiration.

What me and this girl feel for each other is infatuation. I know that one day her respect for me will diminish. I will become mundane. Even superheroes eventually become ordinary. At this point she will leave me. Her interest will wane and she may move on to a new guy.

I don't think relationships were meant to last forever. The 7 year itch served a function. It takes 7 yrs for the children to be somewhat independent. After those 7 yrs or so maybe women were designed to leave.

Us men just have to accept this reality.
I think you hit on something. And why would you want it to be different? You just be the one to leave the ***** before she leaves you. And while you're with her, don't let her be your only *****. Women use men for their purposes. Don't be bullied into not using women for yours.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your wife got Fat while hot women were hitting on you, would you stay loyal?

The real problem is that women have unlimited options and no consequences for their actions because of Simps/white knights.
That's when you tell your wife....if I wanted a fat girl I would have gotten one to start with. True words spoken from yours truly. It's a form of disrespect not to hold up ones end of the deal. She either complies or you leave.