Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women cant complete you. Kill the thirst

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the lowest positions of sophistry anyone can take on the internet honestly. Mr good stuff and I are discussing our past based on observation. Women *we* rejected(this caused confusion because you don't see it as possible). If you don't like it you should go somewhere else lol.
You make a lot of assumptions. I think I came from a principled position and not
sophistry.

You make the assumption that I see it as impossible that you rejected women.
That is not true. I never wrote or implied that.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
trying to philosophically explain to him how I see men and women and nature and the world differently.......
so how do you see it?

on which side of the spectrum you are and what are you actually doing here (not being cynical or judging, maybe a little bit sexist and curious :up:)

Are u just curious about red pill

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
so how do you see it?

on which side of the spectrum you are and what are you actually doing here (not being cynical or judging, maybe a little bit sexist and curious :up:)

Are u just curious about red pill
I'm here because I have faults and want to improve myself.

I'm here because I'm horrified there's so few confident, dominant men in societies as relates to their roles with women and I'm scared.

I'm here as a distraction to occupy my mind and emotions so I keep no contact with my ex.

I'm here to note if there's many other humans who have decided to go childfree by choice like me.(the nkaf in my profile name stands for no kids and fixed)

I'm here to make a public record of accountability and learning.....a place where I'm stimulated and corrected and brought to deeper understanding of things.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I'm here because I have faults and want to improve myself.

I'm here because I'm horrified there's so few confident, dominant men in societies as relates to their roles with women and I'm scared.

I'm here as a distraction to occupy my mind and emotions so I keep no contact with my ex.

I'm here to note if there's many other humans who have decided to go childfree by choice like me.(the nkaf in my profile name stands for no kids and fixed)

I'm here to make a public record of accountability and learning.....a place where I'm stimulated and corrected and brought to deeper understanding of things.
Okay :up: :cool:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
resilience, distress tolerance and adaptability are lowered when there's unattended grief or abuse from childhood.
Resilience, distress tolerance and adaptability are vital for maintaining inner game. Its the characteristics of the survival of the fittest.
almost finished reading book Waken the Tiger that covers the healing of trauma. Best one on trauma I've read so far.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's because ur society teaches their men to treat women as some sort of celebrity.

Because of that, women treats them like celebrities treats fans.

Now if only the men here (who claims red pilled maxxed) treats women as if they are their fans, then the women would treat them like celebrities.

Problem solved.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
That's because ur society teaches their men to treat women as some sort of celebrity.

Because of that, women treats them like celebrities treats fans.

Now if only the men here (who claims red pilled maxxed) treats women as if they are their fans, then the women would treat them like celebrities.

Problem solved.
pretty much nailed it Spaz.

Now where you are, roles are better defined and expectations are clear.

One day I'll visit that society with friends.

Bwedr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is
Women have one key advantage over men in this regard - the male desire for sex far outweighs the female desire for sex. As long as this leverage exists in an unregulated sexual marketplace then females will always be the celebrities and the males will always be the fans.
is this scientifically proven? or men are conditioned to think that sex is Gold?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is
is this scientifically proven? or men are conditioned to think that sex is Gold?
I'm not sure if this is proven scientifically but I do know in talking with many women that they are perfectly fine in taking breaks from men for 1-10 years or more, including sex. I've met/dated women that have been to themselves for a few years without any issues. I can't really say the same for men though...
Women know how to regulate themselves(at least some) where as guys can't.
If a guy could get sex with a lot of women at any given time, I don't think you'll see him staying at home where as women can do this easily.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is proven scientifically but I do know in talking with many women that they are perfectly fine in taking breaks from men for 1-10 years or more, including sex. I've met/dated women that have been to themselves for a few years without any issues. I can't really say the same for men though...
Women know how to regulate themselves(at least some) where as guys can't.
If a guy could get sex with a lot of women at any given time, I don't think you'll see him staying at home where as women can do this easily.
woman after 40 don't count, also woman with children, is not they take a "break", is they are so low on the market there is not even a guy crazy enough to try her.

its the same as somoene ugly who can never pull woman tell everyone he don't want to date woman, because he is happy, but the moment a girl give him a little atencion, he is going after her. he have not choice so he find a answer to apease his mind

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woman after 40 don't count, also woman with children, is not they take a "break", is they are so low on the market there is not even a guy crazy enough to try her.
These are high quality women I'm talking about from age 28-51. I don't know how may people here on this forum has gone out with many high quality women before.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
you are supposed to think spaz has no idea what hes talking about.....
You're right. I agree.

But I don't think that.

So being dishonest isn't an option to me any longer. Calibrating to becoming more feminine is challenging when I feel I will die if I don't remain authentic. Not sure you observe this wavelength but thanks for the observational feedback.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women have one key advantage over men in this regard - the male desire for sex far outweighs the female desire for sex. As long as this leverage exists in an unregulated sexual marketplace then females will always be the celebrities and the males will always be the fans.
Do you know why you think like that and I think differently?

It's because you fvck who you can.

And I fvck who I want.

We r not the same.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are high quality women I'm talking about from age 28-51. I don't know how may people here on this forum has gone out with many high quality women before.
then we need to state a metric, what would consider a quality woman? only schoolarship is week, and I know most here who consider a quality woman I wouldn't so, and serious I do prefer to stay alone then with someone who will drag me down or hold me back, dating around is so damn easy I see little reason to settle

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then we need to state a metric, what would consider a quality woman? only schoolarship is week, and I know most here who consider a quality woman I wouldn't so, and serious I do prefer to stay alone then with someone who will drag me down or hold me back, dating around is so damn easy I see little reason to settle
Everyone has their version but what I mean by HQ is someone that has come from a good family and maintains a strong bond with them, has a good job, mentally stable, is not a protestor/hardcore feminist, is off or doesn't participate much in social media, has had long term relationships and is LTR oriented, has good positive role models/friends, etc.

I'm not talking about BPD Starbuck's barista's that's come from a broken home with depression/mental issues that our out there protesting, sleeping with every guy, seeking validation and control off OLD/social media, always drinking/smoking, don't know how to manage their finances, etc.