Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women cant complete you. Kill the thirst

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said I am not talking about you. Again I am not talking about you.
If it doesn't work for you it is ok.

People are different and there are alternative methods. If you are not
interested in that it is ok but they still exist and many people have better
results with it.
I Know. It probably works for how their life is setup.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Know. It probably works for how their life is setup.
Or they do alot of research and experiment over the years and decades.
Develop new habits and skills therefore have new and different results.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and @Pandora are both right.

I had actually come around to see the wisdom on holding off on sex because it causes you to get attached too quickly and ignore incompatibility.

Then I went into an religious environment where people did that and I saw holding off on sex as part of the reason why people were never able to settle or attach to anyone, just very delusional standards.

A lot of the people that hold off on sex have insanely high standards that are mostly divorced from reality and sometimes the holding off on sex is the product of that pickiness or even avoiding intimacy rather than a healthy way to protect intimacy.
It causes a lot of heat and friction to completely remove sex, and the people don't end up getting along. Those people tolerate each other presense.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or they do alot of research and experiment over the years and decades.
Develop new habits and skills therefore have new and different results.
I've expiramented to, and I have a "sweet spot". It's far from sexless. My creativity is enhanced with a flowing sex life. More resistant to stress. I connect better with others, and people think I am more charming when I have it.

I've discovered a few mindstates that aren't talked about in music or any books, that I achieve with a sexual interaction in a trusting and monogamous environment. When you don't have a lot of secrets, you can get closer. Intimacy is getting even closer.

When I don't I'm angrier, more closed off, less trusting of people, more quick to jump to negative conclusions, my entire outer energy is not as attractive. I'm more of an azzhole, so I'm quicker to piss off others or make them close off without even opening my mouth.

Besides, I believe my children seeing affection and imagining relations behind closed doors with their dad and his gf or new wife is very healthy for them to see.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've expiramented to, and I have a "sweet spot". It's far from sexless. My creativity is enhanced with a flowing sex life. More resistant to stress. I connect better with others, and people think I am more charming when I have it.

I've discovered a few mindstates that aren't talked about in music or any books, that I achieve with a sexual interaction in a trusting and monogamous environment. When you don't have a lot of secrets, you can get closer. Intimacy is getting even closer.

When I don't I'm angrier, more closed off, less trusting of people, more quick to jump to negative conclusions, my entire outer energy is not as attractive. I'm more of an azzhole, so I'm quicker to piss off others or make them close off without even opening my mouth.

Besides, I believe my children seeing affection and imagining relations behind closed doors with their dad and his gf or new wife is very healthy for them to see.
Like I said it's not about you. You are not interested in alternatives anyway.
So do what you think that works for you.

Some others have options and alternatives.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was crazy because it also made me very picky just to be forced to sit there and talk with no quality flirting based on sexuality, or at least nothing compared to when sex is anticipated or has already happened. All of a sudden if their personality isn't a 9 or a 10 then I'm just flat out not interested. Then they get really confused about why I don't want to hang out with them but it's like... Very few women are able to really seduce and interest someone based on just words and personality. did the extent there are a few like that I have already dated them and I am comparing these new women to those women
Yes many may lack the quality to entertain.

In general I would say it's the sexual marketplace. I do believe women find men maybe 10% as attractive as the way around. So they expect you to work. The one with the power has to invest less energy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was crazy because it also made me very picky just to be forced to sit there and talk with no quality flirting based on sexuality, or at least nothing compared to when sex is anticipated or has already happened. All of a sudden if their personality isn't a 9 or a 10 then I'm just flat out not interested. Then they get really confused about why I don't want to hang out with them but it's like... Very few women are able to really seduce and interest someone based on just words and personality. did the extent there are a few like that I have already dated them and I am comparing these new women to those women
My friends that are like that if i made it my primary source of attention would strip my sex drive to zero. I will get hot and angry. That sex drive also ties to other parts. On me my creativity drive and passion gets reduced. You lose hope in life. I've been forced sexless before and i had a burst period of drive and power but that burst was because i was offended at being sexless and i was digging myself out the hole day by day.

I guess it boils down to we need to be around those who want to do some of the things we want to do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said it's not about you. You are not interested in alternatives anyway.
So do what you think that works for you.

Some others have options and alternatives.
I'm getting to old to be messing with my sexuality in this manner. Plus its not the example i want for my children.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true and it is worse now both due to aging and the tightening of the market.

Some of these women, I just wanted to tell them "look, I know you think that you should be worshiped just for existing but the truth is is that if you had just slept with me relatively quickly we would probably have bonded and everything would have been relatively normal as far as a progressing relationship. You are going to be respected for what you do and not just for breathing air ffs." They honestly remind me of the incels and AFCs that show up here on day one and are sort of like "why don't they like me for me?'
Very true. It is the female incel. They have a few trends i noticed too.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true and it is worse now both due to aging and the tightening of the market.

Some of these women, I just wanted to tell them "look, I know you think that you should be worshiped just for existing but the truth is is that if you had just slept with me relatively quickly we would probably have bonded and everything would have been relatively normal as far as a progressing relationship. You are going to be respected for what you do and not just for breathing air ffs." They honestly remind me of the incels and AFCs that show up here on day one and are sort of like "why don't they like me for me?'
Sex and bonding was never ment to be easy anyway I guess. So it's normal that it's hard. It's the **** test of nature. If you want to be in the game you have to deliver and risk more than the competition if you want to have some quality women.

I am not so shure about the part what you said to her. She wants a product I guess you have to make a decent marketing and pitch for the product that is you. After the marketing show she can decide if she wants to give it a chance. It's just business somehow anyway.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. It is the female incel. They have a few trends i noticed too.
They tend to pedestal men. Overrate them. Like a guy idealizing women. But they aren't gonna fvck and no intimacy unless you've been there a very long time. Sex won't happen without a trip down the aisle. Unless she makes an extreme exception.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sort of agreed that sex and bonding were not supposed to be that easy and as I said earlier in the thread I did see the wisdom in holding off. However, they need to be able to bring something extra to the table and make more of an effort in a situation where they are not cutting to the chase and able to create bonding quickly.

Any guy that has any value at all is coming from a frame of her making a pitch at you every bit as much if not more than you making a pitch at her. That's just reality. She is competing with a legion of brilliant conversationalists and seducers from my past that oh by the way also probably put out a lot more quickly at the same time.
Shure she is competing with other women to get what from you?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships and commitment.
Probably these goods are not thought after that much or they would work harder for it. I guess the market regulates itself. You need to have a product that they want.

The market balances itself you could say that is the default.

They have to like the good that is in your "frame". With just the frame it won't work that good I guess.

Bottom line: Don't blame the player blame the game. Well one should not really blame the game either I guess.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Probably these goods are not thought after that much or they would work harder for it. I guess the market regulates itself. You need to have a product that they want.

The market balances itself you could say that is the default.

They have to like the good that is in your "frame". With just the frame it won't work that good I guess.

Bottom line: Don't blame the player blame the game. Well one should not really blame the game either I guess.
The product has become security guard.
That intimidation and 'protector' factor.
Its what I can't get from a lesbian relationship if thinking that was the way I was stuck going.
Learning more about women here on Sosuave I've also learned more about men.
Slowly calibrating back to my true feminine self.

There are other females becoming more feminine out there and seeking the security guard/protector mate.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The product has become security guard.
That intimidation and 'protector' factor.
Its what I can't get from a lesbian relationship if thinking that was the way I was stuck going.
Learning more about women here on Sosuave I've also learned more about men.
Slowly calibrating back to my true feminine self.

There are other females becoming more feminine out there and seeking the security guard/protector mate.
In asia there are the lesbian tomboys they deliver all parts. In asia the women are more feminine.

Yes the guy's job is to be the service and entertainment guy. That is what she wants to hear in the marketing pitch of the guy.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in the game? Mr good stuff immediately knew what I was talking about: incel women.

it is possible for men to define the game and not just accept women as they are no matter how dysfunctional. The women we are talking about is not the norm.
I am in the game though with low priority.

I like to work with normal words and not hyperbols. There is a seller and the one who buys. It is bascially a trade. If a businessman would say "I define the game". That sounds like exaggeration.

Again in general if your product is amazing you probably will get amazing product as trade. Amazing product is ment relative to the market.

If for example incel women are low value the market will take care of it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In asia there are the lesbian tomboys they deliver all parts. In asia the women are more feminine.

Yes the guy's job is to be the service and entertainment guy. That is what she wants to hear in the marketing pitch of the guy.
I hear what your saying on how important communication is. Also your alternative is a MGTOW thing that can be self sustaining and achieve success outside women.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what your saying on how important communication is. Also your alternative is a MGTOW thing that can be self sustaining and achieve success outside women.
Yes basically but I don't want to use the word anymore because there are so many desperate men in it. For people on a higher level one should find a better word I guess.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes basically but I don't want to use the word anymore because there are so many desperate men in it. For people on a higher level one should find a better word I guess.
It can be a very productive and self sustaining place if you set it up properly.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Perennially single" is the result of their lack of effort and skill, based on entitlement and detachment.
Kind of true but why should one care about it. Why wasting time for example with a guy who wants too much money for his crappy car that he even doesn't want to sell? Why care?