Women as they age?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Paul McCartney is.
Anyone who has kids (babies or young kids) that old is both an idiot and irresponsible. There's a good chance they'll die before the kid even becomes an adult.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....which is probably better for the kid in Paul McCartney's case.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Anyone who has kids (babies or young kids) that old is both an idiot and irresponsible. There's a good chance they'll die before the kid even becomes an adult.

don't you always complain when people generalize?

( i sorta agree, but no extremism here..)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Egoist said:

This isn't something that should EVER be done. If a person is 60 years old and having babies they're irresponsible. Who is going to change the diapers of the toddler if the parent develops alzheimer's and needs someone to change THEIR diapers?

The average life expectancy is from 67 to 72 years old...a little longer for women than men. Children should NOT be brought into the world by a parent who is either going to die or be physically or mentally unable to care for those children through 4 years of college. Men who put off having children (if they want kids) until around 50 or older are morons who are putting their offspring at a very high risk of ending up fatherless before they even finish highschool, let alone college.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
This isn't something that should EVER be done. If a person is 60 years old and having babies they're irresponsible. Who is going to change the diapers of the toddler if the parent develops alzheimer's and needs someone to change THEIR diapers?

The average life expectancy is from 67 to 72 years old...a little longer for women than men. Children should NOT be brought into the world by a parent who is either going to die or be physically or mentally unable to care for those children through 4 years of college. Men who put off having children (if they want kids) until around 50 or older are morons who are putting their offspring at a very high risk of ending up fatherless before they even finish highschool, let alone college.
didn't clint eastwood just have one at 70+ with his hottie thirtysomething wife?

nothing wrong with that ;)

better that than a struggling single mom.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Egoist said:
didn't clint eastwood just have one at 70+ with his hottie thirtysomething wife?

nothing wrong with that ;)

better that than a struggling single mom.
She'll still be a single mother and the poor kid will grow up without a father.

If he did just have a kid I have lost ALL respect for him.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you imagine:

*Phone ringing*
Wyldfire: "Hello?"
Clint Eastwood: "Is this Wyldfire?"
Wyldfire: "Yes, it is."
Clint Eastwood: "Would it be okay with you if I had a child with my wife?"
Wyldfire: "Not unless you want to lose my respect."
Clint Eastwood: "Oh, heaven forbid! What was I thinking?! Okay, I won't spread my seed wherever I please just because I am an Alpha Male who will make a kid rich enough to BUY a father when I pass away. Thanks for straightening me out."

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't like is when women cut their hair short, get fat and generally let their appearances slide and start looking asexual and "mumsy". I've found it usually happens as the result of complacency after being in a relationship for a long period (and men are as bad, if not worse). At the opposite end of the scale there are older women who try to look younger by making themselves up like a 2dollar hooker. Ewww!

However, a naturally ageing woman who looks after her appearance, stays fashionable, in shape, well groomed and retains some class is as hot as any 20 year old in my opinion.

To me, age is not the determining factor, it's more about pride. A good example is Susan Sarandon and Britney Spears. Give me Susan Sarandon any night of the week!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Could you imagine:

*Phone ringing*
Wyldfire: "Hello?"
Clint Eastwood: "Is this Wyldfire?"
Wyldfire: "Yes, it is."
Clint Eastwood: "Would it be okay with you if I had a child with my wife?"
Wyldfire: "Not unless you want to lose my respect."
Clint Eastwood: "Oh, heaven forbid! What was I thinking?! Okay, I won't spread my seed wherever I please just because I am an Alpha Male who will make a kid rich enough to BUY a father when I pass away. Thanks for straightening me out."
No amount of money can "buy" away what the death of a parent does to a young child.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawwwwnnnn,...:yawn: ,...ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz,....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Egoist said:

Yea, what IS the cutoff age, Wyldfire?

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin said:
The truth is that most women age like sh*t! They have no respect for their body and they try to look younger by buying a miracle skin cream rather than working out and eating an optimal diet. For 90% of women it's pretty much down hill after their 25th birthday.
Yes, sadly. This is only natural: all through history those women who looked good (who show signs of fertility and health, that is, such as smooth unblemished skin) would marry early on, then have children and pass on their genes - the genes of women who look fertile and healthy in their teens and twenties. Since noone had kids in their thirties (when most people started dying, in the Stone Age), there would be no natural selection in that age, with only the women who still look good in their thirties passing on their genes.

Nature is, as usual, economical with its gifts.

Last edited:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Facts:

The average age of menopause is 51.
Women are still able to have children as long as they have eggs and menstruate.
Many women over 30 look as good as, if not better than their younger counterparts

Those are the facts. Anyone who claims otherwise is blowing hot air out their arses.

No, I'm not stating these facts because I am bothered by men my age or older dating younger women. In fact, I couldn't care less what men my age and older do because I don't find those men attractive. As one of those older women who look great...I don't have to "settle" for guys my own age...I get the younger ones. :D

I was going to reply to this...but decided that it was not worth my time to debate with a middle age woman about this issue.

Reaction score
I find older women sexier myself. Its something about their demeanor that makes them attractive to me. How they think and how they carry themselves.

Plus older ladies are much better geared toward my interests and temperment, for the most part. For example I'd have a much easier time finding a 40 year old woman who likes to discuss politics and current events than a 20 year old.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sniff, sniff, sniff*

:confused:

It smells like "I don't care if an 18 year old likes older women" in here.

Does anyone else smell that?

Ewww... gross.

Jeez, somebody grab the can of "Go back to the High School Forum" spray and turn on a fan.

Women get older and look for trophy boy toys because the men their age aren't having anything to do with them. Why? They are used up, burnt out, bitter, broken, whackos, have kids, got the clap, whatever. If the younger men are foolish enough to get with 'em, hey, they can have 'em.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freewheelin Frank said:
I find older women sexier myself. Its something about their demeanor that makes them attractive to me. How they think and how they carry themselves.

Plus older ladies are much better geared toward my interests and temperment, for the most part. For example I'd have a much easier time finding a 40 year old woman who likes to discuss politics and current events than a 20 year old.

You are 18...therefore, finding a 28 year old woman sexier is acceptable. I also find them sexier.

But finding a 40 year old woman sexier (when you are 18?)??? A woman that old that goes out with a man that young has some serious self esteem issues.

I am in my upper 30s. I find many women in their 30s and some in their 40s sexy. But my experience is; women are at their best between the 25-29 year old range. After that, MOST have issues or bitterness. MOST...not all.

My girlfriend is older than me...but she is almost an exception to the rule (more importantly, she is very independent and doesn't want kids).

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women get older and look for trophy boy toys because the men their age aren't having anything to do with them. Why? They are used up, burnt out, bitter, broken, whackos, have kids, got the clap, whatever. If the younger men are foolish enough to get with 'em, hey, they can have 'em."

I would say that based on my experience, over 95% of them (single ones) are like that. Sad...very sad...but true.