Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women as they age?

PowertripII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread..

I'm currently dating a 32 year-old who I've managed to keep on the back burner for the last 5 years. She looks better than when I first met her, she's got her sh_t together and she'd jump in front of a truck if I asked her to. She's Spanish and also recently got some (very nice) D-cup's installed. :)

The 24 year-old (white chick) I recently got out of a four-year relationship with kept herself in shape (running, gym, healthy eating, mosturizer- everyday) but continued to age at a pace that was somewhat alarming. I'd just look at her mother's pictures (from their 20's they look remarkably similar) and wonder if I wouldn't be seeing the same thing down the road. Old, beat-up and worn-out. Bad genes. :down:

My own mother still has long blonde hair and is probably in better shape than most 22 year-olds. You'd probably guess late 30's or early 40's, not 52. Good genes. :up:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powertrip ... the operative word in your post was "Spanish" ... she's Spanish.

Age differently than white women, age better, IMO ... but the key is attitude. Sure there are Latino b-tches, but far less than the average American white woman who has been bred by her mom and modern American culture to hate men.

Hold on to the Spanish beauty.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PowertripII said:
Interesting thread..

I'm currently dating a 32 year-old who I've managed to keep on the back burner for the last 5 years. She looks better than when I first met her, she's got her sh_t together and she'd jump in front of a truck if I asked her to. She's Spanish and also recently got some (very nice) D-cup's installed. :)

The 24 year-old (white chick) I recently got out of a four-year relationship with kept herself in shape (running, gym, healthy eating, mosturizer- everyday) but continued to age at a pace that was somewhat alarming. I'd just look at her mother's pictures (from their 20's they look remarkably similar) and wonder if I wouldn't be seeing the same thing down the road. Old, beat-up and worn-out. Bad genes. :down:
32 still relative young.

I will comment on something I found interesting in your post.

You talked about the "white" girl deteriorating genes (face getting old). Well...there is one solution to that...very similar solution to the one you Spanish girl did.

The Knife.

I mean...your Spanish girl got operated in order to get bigger breasts (a clear indication of lack of self confidence). The white chick can do the same in order to get a youthful look.

This is certain:

1- You cannot operate reproductive system
2- You cannot operate bad attitude
3- You cannot operate lack of self confidence

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Males want girls - We even call our women girls etc.
Females want men - Young girls call their boyfriends men.

That's just a fact of our society. Anyone who disagrees with it is talking bollocks. However our society IS changing so there are those that are the exception.

As for pure looks. A 20 year old WILL look better at 20 than she will at 30 or 40 or 50 or 60. Look at playboy or even hollywood where women get payed based on their looks.

I don't care about the poor 30 year old women. They're the same women who where dating 30 year old dudes in their teens/early twenties so **** them. Any normal/good girl would be married by then instead of playing the field too long. Also women really DO hit the wall badly especially if they're married and don't care. Sometimes I see dudes who are still attractive (40s) married to these beasts that deserve to be in a zoo, no shape, fat, wrinkled. I honestly would prefer to be single and celibate than to be in that marriage.

Morality is only about perspective and my perspective is the only one that matters to me!

Also maybe the reason why single women are hornier now is because they can't get it as easily as they could in their tweenties. The same reason, most men are horny all their lives. ;-)

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP - "Her best friend just told me, "You're her property now. When you are 20 years old and someone has sex with you that's how it is." Oh brother."

Funny - I was flamed for using this exact term (property). It shows she's religious or at least comes from a culture heavily influenced by religion.

Quite frankly - We ***** and moan about the modern women. It's ALL to do with the loss of religion. Admit it or not. Holywood/US culture tempts us with all the splender and the promise of banging loads of gorgeous women and by the time we realise it's a false promise, it's too late.

Why do you think the fanatical muslums are fighting for? They don't want to see the same thing happening to Islam as it did to Christianity. For them it IS a jihad - a war to preserve their religion.

BTW - In no way do I want to justify their methods. That's sickening. Just wanted to illustrate the fact.

PowertripII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I mean...your Spanish girl got operated in order to get bigger breasts (a clear indication of lack of self confidence). The white chick can do the same in order to get a youthful look.
True. But while the Spanish one isn't opposed to going under the knife, the white one was dead-set against it.

Recently I was dating a 31 year-old white woman who looked 22 at most. I was just using that particular one as an example of genetic material defying the best intentions. It can go either way, really.

As for the breast operation having a direct correlation to low self-esteem I have to disagree. As someone who has had multiple oral surgeries to give him (as has been mentioned many a time) "the perfect smile" it's more about feeling 'whole' than making up for some mental tick. Sure, you can have bad teeth/small breasts and feel ok with yourself.. but if you can do something about it, why not?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PowertripII said:
True. But while the Spanish one isn't opposed to going under the knife, the white one was dead-set against it.

Recently I was dating a 31 year-old white woman who looked 22 at most. I was just using that particular one as an example of genetic material defying the best intentions. It can go either way, really.

As for the breast operation having a direct correlation to low self-esteem I have to disagree. As someone who has had multiple oral surgeries to give him (as has been mentioned many a time) "the perfect smile" it's more about feeling 'whole' than making up for some mental tick. Sure, you can have bad teeth/small breasts and feel ok with yourself.. but if you can do something about it, why not?
I think the message of Women as they Age is not just the physical aspects. It is considerably deeper than that...and that is the Emotional, Drama, Vindictive aspect.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Debbie Harry was in her mid 30s when Blondie took off about 1980.

Powertrip II makes a good point about genes... but how someone takes care of themself has even more to do with it IMNSHO.

I've found that the relatively few really hot unattached women who are in their mid 30s or later tend to be impossibly picky ... and many are indeed quite bitter on account of their frustration at not being able to find Mr. Perfect, who would go for a less difficult woman anyway. It's sometimes amusing to see their online profiles get more angst-ridden with time. One even went so far as to list every affluent suburb from which she would consider dating people... and man, the tone of her profile was unbelievable.

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe

the stereotypes here! OMG. ****!

Ninja Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care about the poor 30 year old women. They're the same women who where dating 30 year old dudes in their teens/early twenties so **** them.
:crackup:

I remember saying the same thing a few years ago to a female friend who was bemoaning the fact that it just wasn't fair that age wasn't that big of a deal for a man as long as he had his shyt together.

You'd be hard pressed to find a young 20 something year old female that's sharp enough to realize that the game for a woman is just like a pro ball player's career. It's rare to find an pro that gets better after he gets into his late 30's.

But women aren't being told that they should strike while the iron is hot. They're being told that modern medicine and plastic surgery, blah, blah, blah, will let them live life just like a man does. Nope...The laws of nature trumps all, folks and men can play the waiting game(some have to, by the way) and women can't and would be foolish to try.

Women just need to do accept the fact that the game favors them when they're young, the game favors most men as they age and real men run the game regardless of their age period.

Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
How come so many guys prefer younger girls as opposed to older women ??
Dumbest question ever. If you have to ask it, then it probably can't be explained to you. Looks matter above all else (even for girls). Young girls have them. Old ones don't; simple as that. 20s - 25s are prettier than 25s-30s are prettier than 30s - 35s are prettier than 35s to 40s. (The reverse is often true for men for various reasons at least till 40ish, at least that's my experience for me).

Note: (Sorry getting of track but) While most people albeit not you know that men are primarily after looks, many people including girls think that unlike men, girls aren't turned on by looks.

But this is only because most guys still have prepubescent bodies cause they're too lazy to work out (or don't know what they are doing). If you've got the right bod the response from girls can be quite unbelievable.

(If we lived in a world where women were all prepubescent into adulthood then men would have to choose based on personality cause women's bodies wouldn't turn them on and as a result we would mistakenly think that men only went for personality not looks; the way we do now with women).

Reaction score
Egoist said:
You know what, there is no absolute or right answer here..

Old women have experience, maturity, wisdom. Young women have youth, energy, optimism
Wrong. What are you doing on this site? Someone give him a smack. This sort of minsinformational tosh will only lead the women reading this site astray. Please tell me your not giving the same sort of motherhood and apple pie advice (drivel) to the guys here!

Fact is men go for looks and don't give a **** about wisdom maturity etc (OK That's a slight exaggeration but only very slight. I'm sure you mean well but really it doesn't help saying that sort of thing. We need to stick with reality here).

Reaction score
john_1234 said:
man, i can go into great detail about this but it would be super long. i'm just scratching the surface: generally, men are hardwired to be more drawn to youthful attractive females; it's innate. it's a biological/scientific thing... young attractive females are more prone to get pregnant than older women. i forgot where i read this, but it's documented in scientific literature somewhere. theoretical but makes sense
Hit the nail on the head there. Youth means high chance of reproductive success, greater age means lesser chance of success. Our sex drive's aim, even if not consciously our aim, is to reproduce successfully. Thanks to the menopause of homosapien females this requires mating with young women and hence requires the male brain to be wired to be most attracted to young women.

Though menopause does not start till somewhere around 50 (depending on the women) significant decline in female fertility starts around age 27 and goes up significantly each year after then. The same woman who got pregnant straight away in her early 20s may take years of trying to get pregnant in her thirties if it all.

Note: in Chimpanzee where the females have no menopause the reverse is true and males much prefer older females to the young who have to beg for sex.

Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Sure, a lot of men prefer younger women...but let's keep it real, shall we? Just because some men would rather be with a younger woman it doesn't mean that older women are in any way broken or unable to have children once they hit 30. Most women have another good 15 years of fertility ahead of them, and although the risks of having a problem during pregnancy is slighty higher, there are tests that can identify any problems in time for an abortion if that is what the couple prefers.
Wrong. Your the one not keeping it real here. See my above post. Yeah menopause may not happen till 50 but a women's fertility level is reduced around 30% or so by 30 (or something like that - its significant anyway). And its not just a matter of female hormone level we are talking about here but ability to get pregnant which is related to egg quality/quantity etc.

Sure "some" women get pregnant in their 30s and even 40s but the number who can't or who take many years to do so increases greatly once you past the 30 year mark.

In any case the point at issue is not why men SHOULD (at least according to you) find women in their 30s attractive but why men DO find women most attractive in their early 20s. And that is what we explain by biology and decreasing fertility levels with age.

Reaction score
SAYNO said:
This social schema is also due in part to women wanting to wait and have kids later and build carrers first. This strategy normally back fires on them as in this case:
http://www.john-ross.net/feminism.htm
Very true. Good article, as is the one it links to here.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/fiori3.html

I like this quote

"If you think this is a joke, it's not. It's feminism's Third Wave, where women run to expensive relationship consultants like Barbara DeAngelis (who's been divorced 4 times), join speed-dating groups, and post photos of themselves on Yahoo! Personals to few takers. What could be the problem? First, guests who arrive at the party five hours late can't legitimately complain that the buffet has been cleaned out. Gorgeous men (like women) go to the earliest and highest bidders. If you're a 35 to 40-year-old corporate spinster, it's time to give up on Brad Pitt, honey. If you want a hubby bad enough, you'll just have to settle for a...(gag!)...average mortal man. Sorry."

Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Um...the average age for the onset of menopause is 51...not 30.
That's right but the age at which fertility starts to very substantially decline which for lots of women means being almost as bad for reproductive success as menopause (albeit they still menstruate and produce the hormones) is somewhere around 27 to 30.

Moral of the story if you are a women and want to get pregnant make sure you do it before you hit 30. (Note also that your offspring's chance of living to 100 double if their mother is 25 or under and double again if the first born).

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I think "a few" would be more accurate than "a lot".

You are trying hard to make yourself feel better by justifying the value of older women in the mating game.

I have a female friend who stopped by last night for a drink. She's 36 and still fairly attractive. She told me all about her recent dating experiences. She puts on a good facade when it comes to justifying to herself why she is single, but I can tell she would love nothing more than to find her prince charming. Like I said, she's an attractive woman, but there's no denying the fact that she has gained a few pounds over the past couple of years, and I am sure she is well aware that if she is going to find someone to settle down with she had better do it soon before she has to settle for whatever is left over. Hell, I would have sex with her, but I would never get into a relationship with a woman her age.
That's about the size of it. Wyldfire is just trying to feel good about her own age (as we all do).

Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Many women over 30 look as good as, if not better than their younger counterparts
Woo what have you been smoking there? I though you where talking about keeping it real earlier? Come on do you really expect us to take you seriously?

Sure some women like Katherine Zeta Jones for example (in my opinion) who were exceptionally beautiful in their 20s will still look quite attractive in their 30s and maybe even more attractive than some pretty 20s but its rare. And they still can't hold a candle to how they looked in their early 20s. Like the Katherine now is still quite pretty (though I saw one recent photo she looked gross) but she is no where near as pretty as in early 20s.

Point is all women relative to themselves will get worse looking with time. Its sux it really does and I feel for you but its life.

Reaction score
Macgyver said:
if you go to craigslist.org and do a quick scan on what age range women are looking for. this is what I got for my area:

Age 18-21 : These girls want guys from their age till late 20s.
Age 22-25 : These girls want guys from their age till mid 30s.
Age 26-29 : These girls want guys from their age till late 30s.
Sure they say that but reality in my experience is quite different. In my experience they all want me and I'm 39. In fact I haven't noticed a lower limit. 16-19 is also no problem for me (16 legal in my country Australia). In fact I was raped by a short tiny 16 year old girl this new years eve, in public too. I was just there to watch the fire works and next thing I know I'm having bum sex with her (her bum not mine). I'm 230 lb so it wasn't physical coercision but I was momentarily in a state of shock and embarrassment and confusion which is why I call it rape (cause it was public and I'm not like that and she was err young judging by the male friends with her).

My genetalia did its thing but it was all her. Afterwoods I had to put up with the crowd behind me making remarks like "imagine being that old and being raped by little girls". Its was fun though ha, ha, ha. Didn't follow through though cause didn't want to look like a padeophile. (I'll see her again but she not on my list so to speak - due to her age, certainly quite pretty though).

Reaction score
Well this was my first post/s here (in a very long while). Its also my last. Sorry just too boring here. If you don't find it boring here you're really an AFC in denial. Can't help anyone here either as I can't codify what I do though you would never comprehend or believe my level of success, at least in my own territory but most others too. Game has little to do with it too at least for me I just do what comes naturally and don't think about anything (except the back of my mind) I just do it.

I will say though that its all about looks and body language (words are utterly irrelevant), and the vicious circle of reputation (women want what other women want is something this site got right). The alpha male high status male thing has its place to. And of course the pedestal and oneitusness is death. A relationship can only have one enthralled one - not you. And of course the right ****ing environment, as in large numbers, quality, and most important of all group archetype relative to yours, so you become the group animus projection, a positive one of course, what ever Jung's term was for that is (can't remember). Now I've given in and boasted (and shared my wisdom) I'm just another wanker (here on the internet) so I think I'll go back to real life. Plus I don't know **** about the topic anymore (I just have mind boggling success). Bit like my body building really. ha, ha, ha, ha. Good luck all.

PS: I like you Wyldfire, you've got some things right they haven't here. I actually came here to look up your site for a laugh but seeing your posts here realize your age has deluded you (I'm mean on top of the fact that you're probably a scitzo anyway) so its not worth it (being deluded keeps you going though doesn't it.....certainly keeps me going, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha). Sorry for trolling just in a manic mood, what I say is true though.

(PPS: A word to the newbies, boasting like I've done here is a big no, no in the real world it just makes you look like a wanker but this is the internet so hey).