Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are excited when breaking up

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women make snap judgements on attraction completely random within seconds of seeing a man. Don't get fooled by the Hypergamy notion(although things SHOULD BE LIKE THAT). All you have to do is look around and check women going out with losers/scum while ignoring high status men, only to date those men when they have money. It's like men ignoring Megan Fox and the rest of the Victoria Secrets models to sleep around with crackheads and lesbians in their prime only to give Megan Fox a chance after they're 50 and you know....because she has money. Women are crazy. The thing is the more she is exposed to you,the less you can provoke a fantasy to her and your charms fade. No matter how hot/high status/rich you are, your charms get more and more dull. The point reaches when she is completely immune to your charms. Then she will leave without hesitation. It's like you never existed.
womens charms fail on men also.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society is cheering women into the abyss.

Crater SMV. Ski down cawk mountain. Be road kill. Single mother victimhood. And seek to play house after best yrs are done.

Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Women think cratered SMV is empowering lulz

Enjoy the ride fellas. There's no better time to be a bachelor in the history of mankind.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thanks all. I didn't mean to hijack the OPs thread. Just saying I could relate to it today. GF actually texted me around 9am. Talking about our plans we had made tonight and plans for Easter. She still wants to do everything we were going to do. Maybe she trolls me on SoSuave and saw my post that I was thinking of dumping her. lol I'm kinda bummed I dont get to see my old flig but gonna see what happens with the GF this weekend, and see if I can gradually figure out why she was distant these past few days.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Now that I have read the notes on why the OP was banned, the heck with it, this is my thread now b|tches!

So I managed to get the GF to admit to me that she has been distant these past days because at the party we were at she wanted to dance with me. Slow dance. Slow dancing is not my thing at all but I've done it in the past. But the at this particular party, I told her no. She said she has been fuming pizzed about it all week and that's why she has been distant. I told her that she already knew that the slow dancing/romantic stuff isn't my thing. But I told her if she wanted to break up with me and go find a romantic man I would completely understand. I told her "From this point on, either get over it or dump me and go find a guy who likes to slow dance, plenty out there." Well guess what? We are still together!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably as excited as you are to spam this forum. My lord bro..find someting to do.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Now that I have read the notes on why the OP was banned, the heck with it, this is my thread now b|tches!

So I managed to get the GF to admit to me that she has been distant these past days because at the party we were at she wanted to dance with me. Slow dance. Slow dancing is not my thing at all but I've done it in the past. But the at this particular party, I told her no. She said she has been fuming pizzed about it all week and that's why she has been distant. I told her that she already knew that the slow dancing/romantic stuff isn't my thing. But I told her if she wanted to break up with me and go find a romantic man I would completely understand. I told her "From this point on, either get over it or dump me and go find a guy who likes to slow dance, plenty out there." Well guess what? We are still together!
Must be some piece of a$$ to put up with this petty sh!t. One of my previous gfs game me similar sh!t as yours did. I told her you have the wrong dude, maybe you should consider finding someone else. Two days later, she said she wanted to explore that options, I just said ciao and she then backtracked. Said, sorry, my mind is made up. If you made a stupid decision like this for that, next. She still reaches out from time to time, I do not respond. Pathetic. One would think they'd think before act, not act before thinking.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This has nothing to do with that BS she told you. I don't believe this for a second. Keep your vigilance and distance yourself emotionally from her, seems like she's starting the take off. This is how they do it LOL

logicallefty

Reaction score
Must be some piece of a$$ to put up with this petty sh!t. One of my previous gfs game me similar sh!t as yours did. I told her you have the wrong dude, maybe you should consider finding someone else. Two days later, she said she wanted to explore that options, I just said ciao and she then backtracked. Said, sorry, my mind is made up. If you made a stupid decision like this for that, next. She still reaches out from time to time, I do not respond. Pathetic. One would think they'd think before act, not act before thinking.
Well actually if you read my most recent post I didn’t put up with it. I told her to either shut it about the dancing, or go find another guy who likes to slow dance.I am not single yet.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm @logicallefty your story makes me wonder if she didn't meet someone at the party and has spent the past couple of days being distant while she was trying to cultivate something, and it fell apart, so now she's back......

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hmmmm @logicallefty your story makes me wonder if she didn't meet someone at the party and has spent the past couple of days being distant while she was trying to cultivate something, and it fell apart, so now she's back......
That’s what I wondered too. My guard is on code red. I’m going to try to get my hands on her phone. I know her passcode. It may take me a few days to find the opportune time. In the meantime, like this afternoon since I told her to like it or lump it, she has been decent to me.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what I wondered too. My guard is on code red. I’m going to try to get my hands on her phone. I know her passcode. It may take me a few days to find the opportune time. In the meantime, like this afternoon since I told her to like it or lump it, she has been decent to me.
Women can be oddly sensitive sometimes. Should have this conversation in person to see her body language. Get to the bottom of some things that way. Rifling though her phone shows you have already lost respect and trust. Clearly this isn’t the first time she has done something suspicious..

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, @sazc seems to have picked up quite well on women's game dynamics from an explanatory point of view :p

I think her behaviour is weird and the dancing thing is an excuse for whatever is really happening. I would cautiously proceed, but would make my time busy with other things/women and let her wonder. Silence and coldness from your part now will make her reveal what is really the problem sooner rather than later.

Though, I think you are a bit emotional right now judging from the way you write, I might be wrong.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yep, a branch can appear strong until she tries to hang on it…

A

AJ84

Does seem weird that she went distant over something that she already knows you don’t do.

Is this a serious committed relationship or is she like a main plate or something. Sometimes guys here refer to gfs but are hooking up with other girls so I’m not sure what the situation is here.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, a branch can appear strong until she tries to hang on it…
Always funny to see a woman who branch swings and then one month later messages the ex back. Clearly that branch turned out to be a twig then they’re left laying on the ground holding a dud

Billtx49

Reaction score
Always funny to see a woman who branch swings and then one month later messages the ex back. Clearly that branch turned out to be a twig then they’re left laying on the ground holding a dud
Well, when a person evaluates another based solely on feelings vs. logical thoughts, what can be expected…

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when a person evaluates another based solely on feelings vs. logical thoughts, what can be expected…
It’s why relationships are tricky. Can’t always have the woman in her emotional state while cultivating something bigger with more complexities which requires logical thought.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Pissed over a slow dance for a few days ?

Some women need more training to lie better then that.

Demote her into a plate to give yourself ample time to severe those emotional bonds.

Then dismiss her when the time is right.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@logicallefty fvck all that other noise. Have your cake and eat it too. Smash the ex and consider being sloppy about it. Best case scenario, her competition anxiety consumes her and you get to smash her a while longer, before she comes to the realization that she can't live with it, plus you get to do what you really want to do, smash the ex. Worst case scenario, she walks. Waaah! This chick is not a trooper. Consider yourself lucky, that she's showing her true colors now, rather than down the road over some trivial chit, while employing teenie bopper tactics with all her silent treatment. Stay focused on your true desire, above all else. She will and from the sounds of it, she already has. Ask yourself why you would even be considering the ex.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess it comes down to your moral code. some would say get in quick on suspicion before she does the deed.

Others would say don't cheat give the ltr a decent burial unless you have proof.

Totally your call. And I agree with the others her explanation sounds bogus