Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are excited when breaking up

NiceGuyChad

Banned
Reaction score
Women are neurotic freaks and very insecure. Part of the dumping process, for them, is the drama. They want you to crawl, to try to get them to stay. If you just don’t care, it’s devastating to them. Even worse is if you beat her to the punch and dump her first.

Understand this, if nothing else. They all leave eventually. Either they walk out, or they do something so bad that you had better throw them out. When you get involved with one, you need to keep this in mind. Since it is going to happen anyway, it really is no big deal. Also, you have absolutely no reason to limit yourself to only them. When the time comes, they will present it as one of the several variations of the dramatic breakup. Your response should be: So? Preferably, it should only mean that you spend more time with a girl or two you see on the side while you shop around for a replacement.

It is absolutely right to think that you cannot control the sickness in women. But, I would like to point out that you do not have to let it affect you either. There are certain situations that force you to do so (mostly due to government sticking its nose in where it doesn’t belong) but they can be avoided (ie don’t breed, and don’t get married.)

logicallefty

Reaction score
Great post for me on this morning as I sit here and ponder over dumping my GF. She went from regular contact every day to now she only responds to me. And it’s one word answers. I always say that my response to one word answers is zero words. Well if my response is going to be zero words then I might as well break up with her, that’s kind of what I’m thinking. I don’t want a gf I can’t talk to. Anyway, Great post!

A

AJ84

Great post for me on this morning as I sit here and ponder over dumping my GF. She went from regular contact every day to now she only responds to me. And it’s one word answers. I always say that my response to one word answers is zero words. Well if my response is going to be zero words then I might as well break up with her, that’s kind of what I’m thinking. I don’t want a gf I can’t talk to. Anyway, Great post!
Sounds like she’s on her way out. Perhaps she met someone else or just lost interest but never a good sign when contact drops like that. End it before she does and don’t look back.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The one sided communication, is it recently or being ongoing for months ?

logicallefty

Reaction score
The one sided communication, is it recently or being ongoing for months ?
Just started this week. We went to a large social gathering with 200 people last weekend. But I left early cuz I had to work in the morning and she didn't. It started after that night. My gut is saying she met someone there after I left, but I have no proof. And I'm not about to ask anyone else who was there and sound like a pathetic insecure beta. So I'm taking a different approach, like I always do. I'm giving her until 5pm today to contact me first. If she doesn't, I'm gonna dump her tonight. Turns out, one of my old flings is in town for Easter who I would love to see and wants to see me. So, as they say with the stock market, hit the market while it's hot! Buy and sell your positions at the right time!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooohhh, sorry to hear that :( what happened? I thought things were good? I thought (from what you posted) you had the upper hand?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She met someone there probably (but we don't know that) + fading interest signs.

@logicallefty don't be premature on this one, but I suggest you go cold on her as well. Don't talk to her until she reaches out and keep us posted as to how she reached out (short text, longer text, what did she say).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just started this week. We went to a large social gathering with 200 people last weekend. But I left early cuz I had to work in the morning and she didn't. It started after that night. My gut is saying she met someone there after I left, but I have no proof. And I'm not about to ask anyone else who was there and sound like a pathetic insecure beta. So I'm taking a different approach, like I always do. I'm giving her until 5pm today to contact me first. If she doesn't, I'm gonna dump her tonight. Turns out, one of my old flings is in town for Easter who I would love to see and wants to see me. So, as they say with the stock market, hit the market while it's hot! Buy and sell your positions at the right time!
If it was me, I'd wait for another week before deciding, it could be as you say but then it could be something entirely different.

Meanwhile I'd keep communication to the minimum, and allow her to initiate 1st.

Things will be clearer the next few days, no communication by then is a communication by itself.

NiceGuyChad

Banned
Reaction score
If it was me, I'd wait for another week before deciding, it could be as you say but then it could be something entirely different.

Meanwhile I'd keep communication to the minimum, and allow her to initiate 1st.

Things will be clearer the next few days, no communication by then is a communication by itself.
Drama is one of the major techniques for seducing a woman. However, understand that you are dealing with extremely transitory states. Over time, her receptivity to your trying to stimulate strong emotion in her drops (the more she gets to know you, the less you can provoke a fantasy in her….even if it’s not actually a fantasy, but reality). Also, the moment you stop, your relationship vanishes. No matter how cool, rich, powerful, pretty, mysterious, passionate, or sexy you are, the value she places on you drops over time. Once it reaches zero, she is immune to your charms. This is, of course, completely insane. If you stick around too long, you can and will have the wonderful experience of her wandering off from you, after all the energy you expended toward keeping her attracted to you, to be with a total loser. You could be going out on romantic dates, doing exciting, dangerous things together, followed by hours of mind blowing sex, only to have her leave you for some ******* who only wants to lay on the couch, and hasn’t gotten it up in a decade, because she thinks you are boring. As a matter of fact, she won’t stick around you much longer than if it was you laying around on the couch all day.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drama is one of the major techniques for seducing a woman. However, understand that you are dealing with extremely transitory states. Over time, her receptivity to your trying to stimulate strong emotion in her drops (the more she gets to know you, the less you can provoke a fantasy in her….even if it’s not actually a fantasy, but reality). Also, the moment you stop, your relationship vanishes. No matter how cool, rich, powerful, pretty, mysterious, passionate, or sexy you are, the value she places on you drops over time. Once it reaches zero, she is immune to your charms. This is, of course, completely insane. If you stick around too long, you can and will have the wonderful experience of her wandering off from you, after all the energy you expended toward keeping her attracted to you, to be with a total loser. You could be going out on romantic dates, doing exciting, dangerous things together, followed by hours of mind blowing sex, only to have her leave you for some ******* who only wants to lay on the couch, and hasn’t gotten it up in a decade, because she thinks you are boring. As a matter of fact, she won’t stick around you much longer than if it was you laying around on the couch all day.
That is a way too broad generalization. You're not account for any culture, woman's age, woman's upbringing, anything at all.

Don't look at them so negatively. Try to enjoy them for what they are and that's about it. If one of them sticks around and wants to be in a relationship with you, you maybe got yourself a good one and by good one I mean a good one for you for an unpredictable amount of time.

NiceGuyChad

Banned
Reaction score
That is a way too broad generalization. You're not account for any culture, woman's age, woman's upbringing, anything at all.

Don't look at them so negatively. Try to enjoy them for what they are and that's about it. If one of them sticks around and wants to be in a relationship with you, you maybe got yourself a good one and by good one I mean a good one for you for an unpredictable amount of time.
Doing stuff like this is great for getting laid. But to maintain a relationship, it just doesn’t work, because the reason relationships fizzle out is solely due to a woman’s choice to not breathe life into it.

Rather than work too hard to make a woman attracted, I prefer to make strong attraction to me the main criteria for letting a woman be a part of my life. The moment her attraction starts to wane, I start looking for a woman who IS attracted to me. Look at it this way, in the beginning (within reason) it is the man’s responsibility to foster attraction in a woman. But very quickly, it becomes the woman’s responsibility to feel attraction (and other emotions like warmth, affection and love). These emotions are actually behaviours she chooses to do. They don’t just happen and they aren’t a response to what you do (you can only just prime the pump), they are something she chooses to DO. And women do them, until they lose interest and wander off. Then it’s like you never existed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You a virgin with impure thoughts of women but got rejected multiple times ?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women are neurotic freaks and very insecure. Part of the dumping process, for them, is the drama. They want you to crawl, to try to get them to stay. If you just don’t care, it’s devastating to them. Even worse is if you beat her to the punch and dump her first.

Understand this, if nothing else. They all leave eventually. Either they walk out, or they do something so bad that you had better throw them out. When you get involved with one, you need to keep this in mind. Since it is going to happen anyway, it really is no big deal. Also, you have absolutely no reason to limit yourself to only them. When the time comes, they will present it as one of the several variations of the dramatic breakup. Your response should be: So? Preferably, it should only mean that you spend more time with a girl or two you see on the side while you shop around for a replacement.

It is absolutely right to think that you cannot control the sickness in women. But, I would like to point out that you do not have to let it affect you either. There are certain situations that force you to do so (mostly due to government sticking its nose in where it doesn’t belong) but they can be avoided (ie don’t breed, and don’t get married.)
You are certainly correct about one thing:

*If a woman dumps you, its over and done. She has put thought into the situation, has been thinking about it for a while and there is almost ALWAYS another c0ck in the hen house when the dumping is done. There is literally no chance of ever getting back together no matter what types of manipulation you try to apply (NC, jealousy, etc). Her emotions have been severed with you at this point.

If she dumps you and you just blow it off with a care free attitude, you might stumble her ego enough to raise your value in her eyes (low value got you dumped in the first place) but it is still unlikely.

Ex:
Her: I want to break up
You: Yeah I agree and I have been thinking about it for a while. Lets end it as there are some other options that I want to open myself up to. Take care (and then disappear)

That will shock her system. Its demeaning to her that she broke up with you (and has dudes in the waiting) and she hears that you have done the same thing. You just lowered her value (or at least what she perceived her value in your eyes).

Get it?

*If you dump HER, you can rest assured that it might not be a day or two, but at some point she WILL come back to you and you most certainly will always have her on the hook. That is my experience. Hell I have women that I banged for a while and ghosted and 3 or 4 months later I hit them up and they come straight over to hang out.

Even if she is THINKING about dumping you, and you dump her first, its a MAJOR beating to her ego. She will constantly seek YOUR validation since you dumped her.

My posts are clear that I do not mistreat women.....but I will make sure that I have the upper hand if my gut tells me things might be going off track. I am quick to ghost, dump, etc but keep in mind that I carry a ROTATION so I am literally out NOTHING. It only means that I open the door to 2-3 others that I am grooming for my rotation for that now open spot.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I would advise this: Just stop reaching out. Eventually she will be the victim and ask why you are treating her this way. Just tell her that she didnt seem very open to talk based on her one word answers and her never reaching out, so you thought you were doing what she wanted (stop trying).

Gaslight her.

I would suspect there are some deeper issues going on her from well before and now her actions are catching up with her thoughts. More than likely someone else has her attention because these chicks are giving/getting attention from someone at all times.

Oh....and I would get a few plates on burner just in case.

A

AJ84

You are certainly correct about one thing:

*If a woman dumps you, its over and done. She has put thought into the situation, has been thinking about it for a while and there is almost ALWAYS another c0ck in the hen house when the dumping is done. There is literally no chance of ever getting back together no matter what types of manipulation you try to apply (NC, jealousy, etc). Her emotions have been severed with you at this point.

If she dumps you and you just blow it off with a care free attitude, you might stumble her ego enough to raise your value in her eyes (low value got you dumped in the first place) but it is still unlikely.

Ex:
Her: I want to break up
You: Yeah I agree and I have been thinking about it for a while. Lets end it as there are some other options that I want to open myself up to. Take care (and then disappear)

That will shock her system. Its demeaning to her that she broke up with you (and has dudes in the waiting) and she hears that you have done the same thing. You just lowered her value (or at least what she perceived her value in your eyes).

Get it?

*If you dump HER, you can rest assured that it might not be a day or two, but at some point she WILL come back to you and you most certainly will always have her on the hook. That is my experience. Hell I have women that I banged for a while and ghosted and 3 or 4 months later I hit them up and they come straight over to hang out.

Even if she is THINKING about dumping you, and you dump her first, its a MAJOR beating to her ego. She will constantly seek YOUR validation since you dumped her.

My posts are clear that I do not mistreat women.....but I will make sure that I have the upper hand if my gut tells me things might be going off track. I am quick to ghost, dump, etc but keep in mind that I carry a ROTATION so I am literally out NOTHING. It only means that I open the door to 2-3 others that I am grooming for my rotation for that now open spot.
Some women may come back, but I know many women, including myself, who fully moved on and never looked back regardless of how the breakup was framed and who initiated it.

If she was on the fence about ending it and he initiated it after she mentioned something I can see how that may lead to her coming back, but if she has zero interest in staying with him then she’s gone and not contacting him at all.

In your case, if these girls are coming back around then they may have been trying to sh*t test you to see if you would step up the relationship and maybe you called their bluff so they decided to stick around (and try again later lol). They will always try if they want to be with you.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@logicallefty don't be premature on this one, but I suggest you go cold on her as well. Don't talk to her until she reaches out and keep us posted as to how she reached out (short text, longer text, what did she say).
This.

It does sound like she met someone at the event after you left, but only you know her baseline behavior. If it suddenly goes off kilter, yes, something is off and it's often another person in the picture. But, if this is the kind of person she is, always jumping from guy to guy and distancing herself from you, a known quantity, for someone she just met, so be it IMO. I wouldn't let the door hit her a*ss on the way out. I don't play backup QB to anyone, but that's just me.

I think dumping her because she's not texting you enough or is lacking in verbosity is a little extreme. Go S&D and force her hand. If she eventually reaches out, play along but be aloof. Women hate when communication stops. If she asks why you haven't reached out, tell her you've been busy with X, Y, & Z, even if you haven't, and see what happens. If she doesn't reach out, you have your answer and move on.

All women, like auto parts, are very replaceable for a better fit and performance. ;)

Good luck.

NiceGuyChad

Banned
Reaction score
Women are ALWAYS accepting applications and looking for your replacement, while already having ****s in reserve just in case. They ARE NEVER SINGLE. Also the moment you accepted the monogamy, the countdown(which had already began) started going faster. Unfortunately women are sick and only respect a man(temporarily) who doesn't commit to them and sleeps with other women. A monogamous lover gets no respect. Also, if she hasn't already slept and cheated with you, she will.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they are. They have decided that the current man is not optimal, and that they can secure a better man. Of course, if they fail to secure such a better man, they will come back to the man that had been dumped with the line, "I made a terrible mistake" (yes, she made a mistake in misjudging her Sexual Market Value, not the mistake of treating her man poorly).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, she's already dumped you.

NiceGuyChad

Banned
Reaction score
Of course they are. They have decided that the current man is not optimal, and that they can secure a better man. Of course, if they fail to secure such a better man, they will come back to the man that had been dumped with the line, "I made a terrible mistake" (yes, she made a mistake in misjudging her Sexual Market Value, not the mistake of treating her man poorly).
Women make snap judgements on attraction completely random within seconds of seeing a man. Don't get fooled by the Hypergamy notion(although things SHOULD BE LIKE THAT). All you have to do is look around and check women going out with losers/scum while ignoring high status men, only to date those men when they have money. It's like men ignoring Megan Fox and the rest of the Victoria Secrets models to sleep around with crackheads and lesbians in their prime only to give Megan Fox a chance after they're 50 and you know....because she has money. Women are crazy. The thing is the more she is exposed to you,the less you can provoke a fantasy to her and your charms fade. No matter how hot/high status/rich you are, your charms get more and more dull. The point reaches when she is completely immune to your charms. Then she will leave without hesitation. It's like you never existed.