Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are excited when breaking up

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, @sazc seems to have picked up quite well on women's game dynamics from an explanatory point of view :p

I think her behaviour is weird and the dancing thing is an excuse for whatever is really happening. I would cautiously proceed, but would make my time busy with other things/women and let her wonder. Silence and coldness from your part now will make her reveal what is really the problem sooner rather than later.

Though, I think you are a bit emotional right now judging from the way you write, I might be wrong.
Haha, I learned from the best!

This whole silence and distance thing still baffles me. She was playing the game to an extent with lefty, and look where it got her....it moved his emotional state into a frame of distrust. If she was ONLY playing the (psuedo) S&D game (not trying to cultivate anyone else) then the game backfired on her BIG time. Im sure that a dude doing silence and distance to a female has the potential to backfire on the same manner.

I don't get it, why not communicate? But that's just me.

On the topic of Lefty not being romantic enough and slow dancing with her, I assume he communicated to her fairly early on that he was not the romantic/romantic gesture type of guy. I can only imagine she was so caught up in the honeymoon, that she chose to not really comprehend or understand the impact of that on their relationship. Instead she chose subconsciously to think she could change that about him, and now she's in a state of malcontent because she's not getting some of her needs met.

Lefty did the right thing by clearly stating to her I'm not that guy, if you need that guy you need to move on. Makes me wonder why people don't really listen in the beginning. Instead spending months in a relationship with the wrong person and being, ultimately, unhappy.

I do agree, being upset over not slow dancing, and choosing to be distant in the hopes that your partner will come to realize you are upset, and ask why (disfunctional btw) is most likely symptomatic of a bucket full of resentments. Eventually the bucket will spill, and the mess will be unavoidable.

But I also think Lefty has known for some time that this relationship is more temporary than permanent

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This whole silence and distance thing still baffles me. She was playing the game to an extent with lefty, and look where it got her....it moved his emotional state into a frame of distrust. If she was ONLY playing the (psuedo) S&D game (not trying to cultivate anyone else) then the game backfired on her BIG time. Im sure that a dude doing silence and distance to a female has the potential to backfire on the same manner.

On the topic of Lefty not being romantic enough and slow dancing with her, I assume he communicated to her fairly early on that he was not the romantic/romantic gesture type of guy. I can only imagine she was so caught up in the honeymoon, that she chose to not really comprehend or understand the impact of that on their relationship. Instead she chose subconsciously to think she could change that about him, and now she's in a state of malcontent because she's not getting some of her needs met.

Lefty did the right thing by clearly stating to her I'm not that guy, if you need that guy you need to move on. Makes me wonder why people don't really listen in the beginning. Instead spending months in a relationship with the wrong person and being, ultimately, unhappy.

I do agree, being upset over not slow dancing, and choosing to be distant in the hopes that your partner will come to realize you are upset, and ask why (disfunctional btw) is most likely symptomatic of a bucket full of resentments. Eventually the bucket will spill, and the mess will be unavoidable.

But I also think Lefty has known for some time that this relationship is more temporary than permanent
Lefty sat her down and spoke with her and she refused to talk by giving him a lame excuse in the form of "you didn't take me dancing my favourite dance" LOL

Now, since she's covertly (usual for girls) refused the offer to talk, I think he should not initiate anymore at all.

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score
Great post for me on this morning as I sit here and ponder over dumping my GF. She went from regular contact every day to now she only responds to me. And it’s one word answers. I always say that my response to one word answers is zero words. Well if my response is going to be zero words then I might as well break up with her, that’s kind of what I’m thinking. I don’t want a gf I can’t talk to. Anyway, Great post!
But just remember that interest can fade and return its a cycle line any relationship. Don't think to much but make sure you're making the right decision. I've noticed at pattern with you though. It's the the same woman who was getting ammunition from her ex bf or ex fwb or whatever? You seem to always pick women that do this type of behavior. My exgf would never do something like this. She might have been kind of a b1tch sometimes but that's just because she has baggage and emotional issues because she is like that to everyone. I'm not sure how to advise you because you're older than me, and I usually date women that I'm better looking then (not that they're ugly, they weren't) but man the sh1t I've gotten away with is ridiculous in retrospect.

I've just noticed a pattern with you over time. You seem to analyze a bit to much and worry to much and sure you say the right things and repeat affirmations like you care less than you do. Everyone practices self deception but you have to be honest with yourself.

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score
Society is cheering women into the abyss.

Crater SMV. Ski down cawk mountain. Be road kill. Single mother victimhood. And seek to play house after best yrs are done.

Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Women think cratered SMV is empowering lulz

Enjoy the ride fellas. There's no better time to be a bachelor in the history of mankind.
Yeah but honestly I'd prefer to have a family. Being a bachelor can be fun, build confidence and character, make you stronger, but in the end every man gets tired of it and lonely eventually.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Because procreation doesn’t care how compatible people are. Nature dictates the people who are attracted, get together, and procreate. The brain chemicals that get released are done so to ensure that the man cares for the woman while she has his children. This is the “love” people talk about. It is nothing more than nature’s way of making sure humanity continues.

People will do almost anything and forgive almost any incongruence to their ideal mate when they are in “love.”

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but honestly I'd prefer to have a family. Being a bachelor can be fun, build confidence and character, make you stronger, but in the end every man gets tired of it and lonely eventually.
Ironically enough, you will be even more lonely marrying a ***** after SMV craters and being divorce raped broke ass. You must vet for the following. Even then, i have my doubts about it. No intention of playing house. Kids guarantee that the state controls you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because procreation doesn’t care how compatible people are. Nature dictates the people who are attracted, get together, and procreate. The brain chemicals that get released are done so to ensure that the man cares for the woman while she has his children. This is the “love” people talk about. It is nothing more than nature’s way of making sure humanity continues.

People will do almost anything and forgive almost any incongruence to their ideal mate when they are in “love.”
Agreee.

Furthermore, the pill is affecting neural plasticity in women. Little boys are being slung drugs for adhd meds. Again, affecting chemistry of the brain.

YouTuber Monday Blue made a vblog on the topic. Pretty much showing the science indicating the women pick different men under the influence of the pill. The divorce rate is affected not to mention, the parade of free resources, and the fact that the dogs of tge state are at any time unleashed to extract male resources.

The YouTuber pointed out the transgender push and much of the affiliates all correspond to pharmaceutical companies. Simply, follow the trail money.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I talked with one of my GFs friends who was also at the party where I wouldn’t slow dance. Last night when Gf went to bathroom the friend said “you guys seem to be doing better” I said yeah “Something crawled up her ass earlier this week but it crawled back out”. I didn’t say more. Then the friend said “yeah.. She was upset that u didn’t dance with her last weekend . HUSBAND and I thought she overreacted but who knows”. I said “Oh yeah she over reacted”. Gf was good last night. Earlier In this thread Someone else mention “Lefty knows it’s only temporary”. That’s a true statement. All relationships are, or at least mine are.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too be a Debbie downer but.... Your GF is well aware that she can't approach you and talk to you about these things, the only thing she feels she has left is to act out and see if you notice and care.

Slow dancing is symptomatic of the bucket of 'things' she doesn't feel she is getting from this relationship. Acting out was a last ditch effort.

The sum total of all of this isn't adding up well for longevity IMO

logicallefty

Reaction score
Not too be a Debbie downer but.... Your GF is well aware that she can't approach you and talk to you about these things, the only thing she feels she has left is to act out and see if you notice and care.

Slow dancing is symptomatic of the bucket of 'things' she doesn't feel she is getting from this relationship. Acting out was a last ditch effort.

The sum total of all of this isn't adding up well for longevity IMO
Naw it’s all good I know the relationship is towards the end of its usable life. Gonna ride it out a little more before I eject.