Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman with std

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you bang a chick you knew had an STD? Yes, condom included.

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
why the fvck would u do that? are u that desperate to put your health at risk.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No way, you never know when one of those condoms may rip, or overflow.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no! I wont even kiss someone if they have a cold sore!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never knowingly sleep with a girl who had an STD. But I'm sure I've done it unknowingly, anyone sexually active usually has.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
everyone says no.. but males desperation causes all types of stuff to happen..lol
More like horniness. Anyone here who says they wouldn't bang Megan Fox/Marissa Miller/Alessandra Ambrosio etc. with a condom on after a few drinks and dancing at the club if they knew she had gonorrhea or herpes is either deluding themselves or VERY strong willed.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would if gonorrhea, but not herpes. Gonorrhea is easily curable, herpes is incurable and condoms don't prevent herpes.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I have fuvked alot of girls that never told me they had an STD, and dodged the bullett every time, so this would be a bonus to know.

DonkeyPunch

Reaction score
Wait a minute,... Your supposed to tell people when you have one? Ima have some p!ssed off women calling within the next couple years...
:trouble:

DonkeyPunch

Reaction score
Kerpal said:
I would if gonorrhea, but not herpes. Gonorrhea is easily curable, herpes is incurable and condoms don't prevent herpes.
If everybody thought like that, you prob woulda never been born!
:yes:

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Young sexually active women have the highest rates of STD's behind homosexual men. If you're sleeping with lots of hot women like most men aspire to then you're being exposed to lots of STD's.

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cause some of say NO doesn't mean we will get desperate when the time comes.

Not everyone is fvcking desperate or risking health life just to fvuck a s-lut.

No thanks, no way near worth it.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
More like horniness. Anyone here who says they wouldn't bang Megan Fox/Marissa Miller/Alessandra Ambrosio etc. with a condom on after a few drinks and dancing at the club if they knew she had gonorrhea or herpes is either deluding themselves or VERY strong willed.
Megan Fox is covered in stupid looking tattoos now. I'm not sure I'd have sex with her now even without STDs.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
Megan Fox is covered in stupid looking tattoos now. I'm not sure I'd have sex with her now even without STDs.
Be real man. You can honestly say that you're unsure if you would bang this broad because she has some dumbass's name above her crotch? Tattoos don't show up too well in the dark. ;)

I agree that tattoos look pretty trashy on chicks, and Megan Fox definitely seems like your typical AW/ice queen but I'll risk a trip to Doctors on Duty to have a go with her, I'll be honest.