"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Woman gets mad and blocks me for not responding to a text in 5 minutes...LMAO

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,862
Reaction score
19,086
there is no shame in sleeping with ugly women .

I also did it a couple of times , basically my memento Mori moments to remind myself that this can be the norm if I do not take care of myself
I don't sleep with ugly women. I sleep with women I find attractive that have tight bodies who enjoy sex. No fat chicks, no women overweight with bellies..that sh!t repulses me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Sounds like she's pulling them Chris Delia moves on you, better be careful
 
1

151674

Guest
It has nothing to do with whether someone is "Chad" or "Chad-lite." Stop getting so hung up on red-pill lingo that has zero application here. What is important is you can't be afraid to lose a woman period. This type of mindset will hold you back from being successful with (higher SMV) women.
Barrister that's why most of these males will forever be victims of supplication to women. This whole chad crap has nothing to do with a woman choice of who she wants to sleep with. These content creaters done mess a lot of male heads up.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Don't make sense huh Bigpapa lol. Guys like him is the reason why most of these women so full of themselves.
I am saying that if you drop your standards low enough it is impossible not to get laid , so being incel actually means that you are delusional and expect to have the best without putting the leg work

if you are a 6 by default , with time and work on maximizing yourself , you can become a 7 or maybe an 8 . This means that 7s and 8s are now in hands reach and is just a matter of time till you get them :)

if you do not want to work on yourself , you can still sleep with 3,4 and occasionally 5s and 6s

so being incel is actually a choice , not something that just happens

someone has to show some love to the fatties ,cave trolls and trannies lol
 
Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Barrister that's why most of these males will forever be victims of supplication to women. This whole chad crap has nothing to do with a woman choice of who she wants to sleep with. These content creaters done mess a lot of male heads up.
I’ve always felt the whole “Chad” thing is completely overblown here and everywhere else. In cases such as corrector’s it simply becomes almost a security blanket for them for why they aren’t getting any pVssy. “Well, I’m not getting any because I’m not ‘Chad’.” No, you aren’t getting any because you have a defeatist attitude. Whether it’s with women or anything else in life if that is your mindset you have lost before you’ve even started.
 
1

151674

Guest
I’ve always felt the whole “Chad” thing is completely overblown here and everywhere else. In cases such as corrector’s it simply becomes almost a security blanket for them for why they aren’t getting any pVssy. “Well, I’m not getting any because I’m not ‘Chad’.” No, you aren’t getting any because you have a defeatist attitude. Whether it’s with women or anything else in life if that is your mindset you have lost before you’ve even started.
Exactly you said a mouth full. The op has done the right thing by not caring if the woman responds back or not. That's the mentality a man should have
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top