"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #9

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      inquisitor

      Senior Don Juan 24 From Philippines
      • Messages
        343
      • Reaction score
        225
    2. Like

      Bigpapa

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,423
      • Reaction score
        2,637
    3. Like

      Lookatu

      Master Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        3,069
      • Reaction score
        3,889
    4. Like

      manfrombelow

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        1,715
      • Reaction score
        2,208
  • Loading…
Top