Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith Alpha or Simp?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just went from bad to worse.

Time for Big Will to hit the studio with Jazzy Jeff to put out a rap clap back track.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
It just went from bad to worse.

Time for Big Will to hit the studio with Jazzy Jeff to put out a rap clap back track.
jada is known as a industry slut.

look at nicki Minaj, ****ing Gucci mane,and his squad, sleeping in THE CAR at that time... now she’s a “Barbie”

Look at Meek, her ex. He is the biggest simp. Dude is arguing with her, and her current, and he isn’t with her. Lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jada is known as a industry slut.

look at nicki Minaj, ****ing Gucci mane,and his squad, sleeping in THE CAR at that time... now she’s a “Barbie”

Look at Meek, her ex. He is the biggest simp. Dude is arguing with her, and her current, and he isn’t with her. Lol
Nicki Minaj fvcked Gucci and his boys?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some videos on the subject for anyone interested.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. It's hard to draw conclusions from a couple of messages. Her lawyers definitely loved that evidence and used it as much as they could in court. But if we're talking about what really happened when he was with her, you can't just look at what he wrote when he was who knows in which kind of mental state.

Take a look at this clip showing him and Heard in Japan. He clearly feels uneasy around her and tries to catch a glimpse of approval. He's almost submissive in a silent manner. That does, indeed, seem a little paradoxical, considering his alleged way of thinking about women, doesn't it? Or is it the behavior of someone who can't stand up to women and therefore secretly hates them? Can that type of man hit a woman?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. It's hard to draw conclusions from a couple of messages. Her lawyers definitely loved that evidence and used it as much as they could in court. But if we're talking about what really happened when he was with her, you can't just look at what he wrote when he was who knows in which kind of mental state.

Take a look at this clip showing him and Heard in Japan. He clearly feels uneasy around her and tries to catch a glimpse of approval. He's almost submissive in a silent manner. That does, indeed, seem a little paradoxical, considering his alleged way of thinking about women, doesn't it? Or is it the behavior of someone who can't stand up to women and therefore secretly hates them? Can that type of man hit a woman?

Oh he was abused over a long period of time. So those comments were in anger. He was a beat down man. There were many witnesses in her abusive behavior.

He probably moves like that around her because he doesn't want her to humiliate him. Looks like his soul is knocked out of him.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I like tomboys, but tomboys who look like girls, not girls who look like boys.
Agreed. I like tomboys too.

I'll note that all of the tomboys I've known were 100% straight. Unlike the more girly girls, they had no bi tendencies.

My tomboy female friend refers to herself as "strictly dikly" lol.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like his soul is knocked out of him.
Definitely. He should just stay single and have a peaceful life with a healthy rotation of thick super models. He has two children anyway, so he doesn't have any further reason to work on the genetic legacy part.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just found this. This is pure insanity.

She was assassinating his image. Remember the vid we saw of them together where he was unsure of himself around her? She looked stronger and dominant? She spent years knocking him out of that space. Some of these babes will be competitive with their men and eclipse him in every way. Using manipulation, social games and violence. It starts out small and snowballs till your not even 1/10th of the man. Depp cam fully recover but he has to get away and anyone whose perforing as an agent for Amber.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was assassinating his image. Remember the vid we saw of them together where he was unsure of himself around her? She looked stronger and dominant? She spent years knocking him out of that space. Some of these babes will be competitive with their men and eclipse him in every way. Using manipulation, social games and violence. It starts out small and snowballs till your not even 1/10th of the man. Depp cam fully recover but he has to get away and anyone whose perforing as an agent for Amber.
They should just end this back and forth. I can imagine that she wants to destroy him. On top of that she might want to save face and emerge as the moral party when the dust settles. This way she could salvage her career. Disgusting.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should just end this back and forth. I can imagine that she wants to destroy him. On top of that she might want to save face and emerge as the moral party when the dust settles. This way she could salvage her career. Disgusting.
A monster that consumed an industry giant

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amber Turd is D E F I N I T E L Y a piece of shiit...but, that doesn't mean Johnny isn't, too...
Could you give us the cliffs to why you think she's a piece of shiit? Genuinely curious, haven't been following this story.