Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith Alpha or Simp?

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont they just pick up a hot cashier at Walmart. Seriously. Imagine how much she would respect you and your lifestyle, probably forever
Disagree with forever. When I was in the Air Force I’ve seen a lot of guys bring home Thai, Filipino, and Korean women. Over there a young American nobody is like a wealthy rockstar. Women fight over you. Bring them back to the US, it’s fun for a few years, then they get Westernized and realize what a Beta tool you are, get repulsed by you and take all your assets and half your measly retirement check. I’ve seen it a lot. I’d imagine if you were a celebrity and picked up a Walmart cashier, she’d grow accustomed to the celebrity lifestyle and something similar would happen. Women are women. They will never appreciate anything you’ve ever done for them. Never try to play captain save a hoe.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Full simp.

Leonardo DeCaprio, that’s an alpha when it comes to actors.

Little shot dude Tom cruise id an alpha.
Vin diesel is a beta tho. I ducked a chick that was his neighbor in NY. Dude is short, wrinkly skinned, weird body and short from what appears to be so he wears lift shoes.

rock is alpha. Brad Pitt is an alpha. Somehow I’m still confused why he left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina. Weird.

But pay attention to 50 cent, I’m going to make a video about his alpha status and how it decreased which describes how most of us will.

imagine a dude shot, rap, movies, etc, rather you like it not becoming worldwide big with no care. As he has got older he says and does beta ****, but few days ago dude was throwing chairs and **** at bar. He starting to drink etc and showing too many emotions compared to the hunger he had once.
Interesting, Vin diesal is listed as 6 foot or 6"1 how tall do you think he is? I'm 5"11 always thought he'd be taller

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree with forever. When I was in the Air Force I’ve seen a lot of guys bring home Thai, Filipino, and Korean women. Over there a young American nobody is like a wealthy rockstar. Women fight over you. Bring them back to the US, it’s fun for a few years, then they get Westernized and realize what a Beta tool you are, get repulsed by you and take all your assets and half your measly retirement check. I’ve seen it a lot. I’d imagine if you were a celebrity and picked up a Walmart cashier, she’d grow accustomed to the celebrity lifestyle and something similar would happen. Women are women. They will never appreciate anything you’ve ever done for them. Never try to play captain save a hoe.
That's why if you go to Asia or Latin America for women, you have to stay there permanently. Bringing a 3rd world woman to the poisonous Western world isn't much better than dating a Western woman.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why if you go to Asia or Latin America for women, you have to stay there permanently. Bringing a 3rd world woman to the poisonous Western world isn't much better than dating a Western woman.
100%. But even if you stay there and embrace her culture, you have to deal with her family constantly pressuring you for financial support. Especially in SEA. When you're the "white hero", they will want more and more from you. "When are you buying that car?", "When are you going to buy us a house?" She won't be on your side. She'll emotionally pressure you into obeying her family. It's a lose-lose. Better slide in and outta there.

Last edited:

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Don’t want to get into the conspiracy junk here, but he’s been linked to Epstein’s flight log. There’s even a “crazy” ex Disney actor that’s been harassing him online, claiming Smith raped him as a boy. I saw the video. It’s messed up he’s crying saying, “I know what you did.” May have use the expletive “n***a”. I can’t remember. I watched it once over quarantine a few months back. I don’t want to search for it. lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt really matter how goof of a driver you are, even if you avoid any hole on the concrete and keep the pace at the most efficient rate, sooner or later the car is gonna break.

What do they say about things that bleed or have wheels?

Btw I read that among young guys in Europe is getting more and more common to pick car sharing rather than buy and keep your own car...they say its even less expensive.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stedman graham is a true alpha male, Oprah winfrey joins him in the picture, he doesnt join her

google all their 90s pictures, he probably uses the book of pook as a page divider

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stedman graham is a true alpha male, Oprah winfrey joins him in the picture, he doesnt join her

google all their 90s pictures, he probably uses the book of pook as a page divider
Not in my opinion. Unless he has other women. I've always felt she moves around him like she has the control. He is stressed as if she has much of his balls.

He looks weakened as if he's not getting puzzy or submission.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a lot of weird stuff that goes on in Hollywood. Dont take ANYTHING at face value with celebrities. I got some interesting 2nd hand stories that I have heard from very reliable sources. Will Smith is most likely ( 99.5%) homosexual/ bi sexual. I had good sources because of some gay dude ( a friend of mine) that was affiliated with the industry a few years ago. I am sure there is a lot of stuff that Jada Pinkett is not revealing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on pal lol he was the main hustle
Those are nice pics. I saw them out a few times and got my former impression. I could probably find a ton of them where my thought was "i wish she made stedman look more virile". But in those pics you showed she does.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are nice pics. I saw them out a few times and got my former impression. I could probably find a ton of them where my thought was "i wish she made stedman look more virile". But in those pics you showed she does.
he looks a bit tired recently buit tbf hes approaching around 75 lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he looks a bit tired recently buit tbf hes approaching around 75 lol
I was going back 20-25 yrs. I always thought i wish she made him look more virile ( based on how she acts round him ).

But the pics you showed me are the opposite. Any man would be lucky to have that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this end all be all tell tale outcomes.
Will made his own bed. You create your relationship environment.

The "She will leave me eventually" crowd is missing a vital point of the self awareness journey.
They had that open relationship crap which eventually fails. His option is to date someone who makes her even more jealous.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was more of a reply for the @bcude post but yes the open bit always ends badly. Men weren't made to share women as much as a women will share an alpha over a beta. These are just the facts.
True. Even swingers get blown out... Well damn essentially thats what they are. The difference is wills smv won't get tanked as much as a "normal" man in the same position.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Huge simp, nothing alpha about how he acts. I wouldn't be surprised if most of thr celebs you listed including the rock are simps.

The only real alphas are the Leonardo DiCaprio types who only date top tier models.