Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith Alpha or Simp?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's sad... But I think he is smart, may be only a period.

Just used that expression as a jargon, dont know if that is correct in english. But basically I meant: "Hope he wakes up and break with that old woman."

Not to surprise what she did to justify, but damn, I felt angry watching that video!
She did that bullshyt for ALL WOMEN. Just like Prince Harry wife took over full control of his life. I know he will eventually wake up too.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wealthy, funny, very handsome, well-built and a good fashion sense.

Will Smith is one of the best and highest paid Hollywood actors, mentioned in the same breath as The Rock, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.

Yet his marriage has been on the rocks, his wife Jada cheated on him with August, an rnb artist 20 years her junior. Although the couple admitted having been separated at the time.

So what do women really want, if being filthy rich and handsome isn't enough to keep your 40+ year old wife faithful?

Is Will Smith just a simp or did he just choose the wrong woman to be his wife?

Any man can be cheated on, it speaks to the woman's character and morals.

Here is the answer - is he still with her?

If so - simp.

If he kicked her ass to the curb - alpha.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just went from bad to worse.

Time for Big Will to hit the studio with Jazzy Jeff to put out a rap clap back track.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
It just went from bad to worse.

Time for Big Will to hit the studio with Jazzy Jeff to put out a rap clap back track.
jada is known as a industry slut.

look at nicki Minaj, ****ing Gucci mane,and his squad, sleeping in THE CAR at that time... now she’s a “Barbie”

Look at Meek, her ex. He is the biggest simp. Dude is arguing with her, and her current, and he isn’t with her. Lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jada is known as a industry slut.

look at nicki Minaj, ****ing Gucci mane,and his squad, sleeping in THE CAR at that time... now she’s a “Barbie”

Look at Meek, her ex. He is the biggest simp. Dude is arguing with her, and her current, and he isn’t with her. Lol
Nicki Minaj fvcked Gucci and his boys?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some videos on the subject for anyone interested.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

HyenaPrince

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. It's hard to draw conclusions from a couple of messages. Her lawyers definitely loved that evidence and used it as much as they could in court. But if we're talking about what really happened when he was with her, you can't just look at what he wrote when he was who knows in which kind of mental state.

Take a look at this clip showing him and Heard in Japan. He clearly feels uneasy around her and tries to catch a glimpse of approval. He's almost submissive in a silent manner. That does, indeed, seem a little paradoxical, considering his alleged way of thinking about women, doesn't it? Or is it the behavior of someone who can't stand up to women and therefore secretly hates them? Can that type of man hit a woman?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. It's hard to draw conclusions from a couple of messages. Her lawyers definitely loved that evidence and used it as much as they could in court. But if we're talking about what really happened when he was with her, you can't just look at what he wrote when he was who knows in which kind of mental state.

Take a look at this clip showing him and Heard in Japan. He clearly feels uneasy around her and tries to catch a glimpse of approval. He's almost submissive in a silent manner. That does, indeed, seem a little paradoxical, considering his alleged way of thinking about women, doesn't it? Or is it the behavior of someone who can't stand up to women and therefore secretly hates them? Can that type of man hit a woman?

Oh he was abused over a long period of time. So those comments were in anger. He was a beat down man. There were many witnesses in her abusive behavior.

He probably moves like that around her because he doesn't want her to humiliate him. Looks like his soul is knocked out of him.

Last edited:

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No alpha-minded guy would accept female betrayal, but I have observed it many times.

Alpha guys get onetiss, then they play rage-card from time to time, say they are sorry, get pu.ssy-whipped and end being c.ucked by (arguably) less Status or Looks guys but with cojones they don't have anymore.

Smith is beta-c.uck now. Tom Cruise is Alpha in spite of being short. Alpha is mindset - 'physical' Alpha is not really an Alpha - its just Looks.

I have already wrote many times that professional soldiers (even ripped) are just various level of betas or low-tier alphas and no more (any guy that can accept order to get shot and follow through cannot be true Alpha per se).

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I like tomboys, but tomboys who look like girls, not girls who look like boys.
Agreed. I like tomboys too.

I'll note that all of the tomboys I've known were 100% straight. Unlike the more girly girls, they had no bi tendencies.

My tomboy female friend refers to herself as "strictly dikly" lol.