Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith Alpha or Simp?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should remember he been in the show business from teenage and been favorite by public and this what was feeding his personality. This place build him.

Now if you compare justin bieber, this guy had so much scandals in his young career that he can actually change his identity before going too far.
Yea. I didn't think from that angle. When a lot of these "celebrities" got into motivation and nutrition and other discussions and trying and to draw the attention to themselves, at the time, I did feel like they were trying to exploit some "hot topics" to get more attention.

I dunno. They must also experience serious setback, loss and misfortune that's never discussed to most, so maybe it is a part that's close to them, maybe not.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So your wife cheats with a friend of the family, knocks the motivation out of you, now your fake? WTF.
No not at all lol. I thought someone said (maybe you) if will Smith would'nt kept lying and had his TV show personality fit into his real one...he would've be a simp in real life...

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No not at all lol. I thought someone said (maybe you) if will Smith would've kept lying and had his TV show personality fit into his real one...he would've be a simp in real life...
So you think this depressed and defeated personality is him? I think the situation tore the stuffing out of him and the more he talks about it the weaker he gets.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
So you think this depressed and defeated personality is him? I think the situation tore the stuffing out of him and the more he talks about it the weaker he gets.
I believe Will Smith will go kinda red pill eventually, he never seemed fake to me. But he would do it in a will smith way lol

Last edited:

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah idk if it's me (I'm 27) but I feel like will Smith has been talking about his marriage and other possible issues openly like he likes talking bout it...since I was a kid.....he's one of those that thinks consistently talking about just cause it's on his mind time and time again will help him. It's actually the oppsite that is true....don't supress it from your mind but talking about it will make yourself not work on it and transfer the negative energy to others...I learned this from an anxiety self help book years ago...it has to be something that one only keeps in the mind so they can find the correct solution ...this is for anything that causes stress actually. They can only talk about it once in a blue kind just to create some space in the kind if it's something that one needs to get off their chest. I go on this board and do that for female related stuff lol but I don't talk about it just cause it's on my mind but rather it's on my mind and gurgitate all at once to come to a solution...it'll be on my mind again but I won't come back here and keep asking the same EXACT thing or obsess about it and find others to collectively talk about the same bs....

Will Smith does that in real life I think about his marriage and other stuff maybe

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah idk if it's me (I'm 27) but I feel like will Smith has been talking about his marriage and other possible issues openly like he likes talking bout it...since I was a kid.....he's one of those that thinks talking about just cause it's on his mind will help him. It's actually the oppsite that is true....don't supress it from your mind but talking about it will make yourself not work on it and transfer the negative energy to others...I learned this from an anxiety self help book years ago...it has to be something that one only keeps in the mind so they can find the correct solution ...this is for anything that causes stress actually.
Talking about it fvcks you. It makes your less successful and powerless position your accepted norm. Its better to not say anything. Work on it and get out of the position.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe Will Smith will go kinda red pill eventually, he never seemed fake to me. But he would do it in a will smith way lol
I actually think in the celebrity simp race to the bottom between Will Smith, Johnny Depp and Prince Harry - the bottom being zeroed out and/or death - Will Smith leads the way. He strikes me as being the most vulnerable of the 3. Harry is straight-jacketed and was in the army and will eventually come to his senses. Depp has been pretty pathetic but at least has shown the balls to challenge Amber Heard. Will Smith seemed incredibly weak in that interview, completely in her frame, completely powerless. I can only see him crashing.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Will Smith does that in real life I think about his marriage and other stuff maybe
He's very charismatic. This is that one characteristic that can take you very high and destroy you in a brief moment. Seems like everybody wants to hear what you have to say, very easy to fall. Need to distinguish between what's for the show and what's for real, and in his case he seems like the show it self, just like jim carrey

I actually think in the celebrity simp race to the bottom between Will Smith, Johnny Depp and Prince Harry - the bottom being zeroed out and/or death - Will Smith leads the way. He strikes me as being the most vulnerable of the 3. Harry is straight-jacketed and was in the army and will eventually come to his senses. Depp has been pretty pathetic but at least has shown the balls to challenge Amber Heard. Will Smith seemed incredibly weak in that interview, completely in her frame, completely powerless. I can only see him crashing.
Not really following this. Yet I do hope that Bill Clinton was good enough example for all men that sometimes monogamy is more certain than death

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's very charismatic. This is that one characteristic that can take you very high and destroy you in a brief moment. Seems like everybody wants to hear what you have to say, very easy to fall. Need to distinguish between what's for the show and what's for real, and in his case he seems like the show it self, just like jim carrey
All that charisma is crushed in this circumstance. He feels like shyt in those interviews. And as long as he has to look at her, he will feel that way. He's going to have to take some sort of action.

Not really following this. Yet I do hope that Bill Clinton was good enough example for all men that sometimes monogamy is more certain than death

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My modus operandi has been to hook up but don't commit. My mom wants me to find someone to marry, lol.
Here not only my mom but also my dad...

I just laugh, watching the way they treat each other :p... #thisishappiness

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
All that charisma is crushed in this circumstance. He feels like shyt in those interviews. And as long as he has to look at her, he will feel that way. He's going to have to take some sort of action.
Shes not even that attractive she looks like his little skin head sister that just looking to make some noise. He'll find something better.. a blonde with long legs and fine boobs

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes not even that attractive she looks like his little skin head sister that just looking to make some noise. He'll find something better.. a blonde with long legs and fine boobs
That's what she is. Filled with Wills blood wanting attention. She looks very snakelike in that interview. She didn't have any remorse or accept responsibility.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
That's what she is. Filled with Wills blood wanting attention. She looks very snakelike in that interview. She didn't have any remorse or accept responsibility.
With his status and looks he can bang any women just by rising his little finger... she make him a favor... he already needed turn playboy 10yrs ago and live in a mansion full of models.. Maybe he would secretly invite bill clinton for 3somes this guy needs a break

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just looked at a portion of the video, and Will just told his wife that there was N O T H I N G she could E V E R do to lose him(only to hurt him, apparently). I'm sorry, but there's no such thing on this planet as unconditional love; even God will let you got to Hell. Will just looks pathetic, and Jada looks like a soulless cuunt, honestly.
Prince Harry and Will are teaching men what not to do. You can see the clear illustration on the fading and degredation of their physical image. And the more of it they take and allow the weaker and more degraded they get.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone will blame the woman, too, but that's like blaming the cat that malls the lion tamer. Was it a bad cat, or is he just a shiitty trainer? Not that there aren't plenty of bad cats, but it's the lion tamer's job to know better than to lock himself in a cage with one.
Each of them took a critical misstep and it lead from there. Either they got into the position by choice, or passivity got them pushed into the position.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wealthy, funny, very handsome, well-built and a good fashion sense.

Will Smith is one of the best and highest paid Hollywood actors, mentioned in the same breath as The Rock, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.

Yet his marriage has been on the rocks, his wife Jada cheated on him with August, an rnb artist 20 years her junior. Although the couple admitted having been separated at the time.

So what do women really want, if being filthy rich and handsome isn't enough to keep your 40+ year old wife faithful?

Is Will Smith just a simp or did he just choose the wrong woman to be his wife?
Just watched the red table talk they had on youtube. Ridiculous the way she justifies that...

This made me think a lot... Women always do those things, also I remember that kind conversation happening on my last relationship.

Sad for him because I like Will Smith. He become a cuckold of course but he seems really a good person, that woman was the worse ***** I ever see. Look at her face explaining her sh1t and I felt disgusted.

Hope he wakes up and break up with that broken old pssy lady.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watched the red table talk they had on youtube. Ridiculous the way she justifies that...

This made me think a lot... Women always do those things, also I remember that kind conversation happening on my last relationship.

Sad for him because I like Will Smith. He become a cuckold of course but he seems really a good person, that woman was the worse ***** I ever see. Look at her face explaining her sh1t and I felt disgusted.

Hope he wakes up and break up with that broken old pssy lady.
He wasn't a cuckhold before. He's been a hollywood playboy for years, that does side action and it's approved by his wife. She didn't have her foot on his neck all these years either, she set in a more feminine position.

Now with this new situation and he's blown out it has him looking power less, weak, like a straight cuck. This was previously a very charismatic, sharp man, full of energy and life who was LIVING. Now with this latest interview it looks like he's under her.

Why did you call her a "broken puzzy lady"?

And on Jada. Oh, she was talking to us through her SLICK inner narcissist. It knows what to say to protect itself, very fast and convincing in it lies. It usually will never take responsibility, feel remorse or pain.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wasn't a cuckhold before. He's been a hollywood playboy for years, that does side action and it's approved by his wife. She didn't have her foot on his neck all these years either, she set in a more feminine position.

Now with this new situation and he's blown out it has him looking power less, weak, like a straight cuck. This was previously a very charismatic, sharp man, full of energy and life who was LIVING. Now with this latest interview it looks like he's under her.

Why did you call her a "broken puzzy lady"?

And on Jada. Oh, she was talking to us through her SLICK inner narcissist. It knows what to say to protect itself, very fast and convincing in it lies. It usually will never take responsibility, feel remorse or pain.
That's sad... But I think he is smart, may be only a period.

Just used that expression as a jargon, dont know if that is correct in english. But basically I meant: "Hope he wakes up and break with that old woman."

Not to surprise what she did to justify, but damn, I felt angry watching that video!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's sad... But I think he is smart, may be only a period.

Just used that expression as a jargon, dont know if that is correct in english. But basically I meant: "Hope he wakes up and break with that old woman."

Not to surprise what she did to justify, but damn, I felt angry watching that video!
She did that bullshyt for ALL WOMEN. Just like Prince Harry wife took over full control of his life. I know he will eventually wake up too.