Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith Alpha or Simp?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this end all be all tell tale outcomes.
Will made his own bed. You create your relationship environment.

The "She will leave me eventually" crowd is missing a vital point of the self awareness journey.
I always assume self awareness and the man's responsibility, in fact he's the most responsible for the fate of the relationship as its leader. However, in today's environment data is pointing towards most (not all) relationships will end sooner or later.
I was merely pointing out that whether fame or not, the same dynamics are always in play which OP doesn't seem to be aware of.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever works for them. They both seem content and it's working and they are setting their own rules and ignoring society.
If you haven't watched the video where they both candidly talk about it with each other, it is something that not a lot of people have nor can do.
They both joked about "We ride together, we die together. Bad marriage for life..." LOL
Everyone else's opinion is just static background noise to them.
Further gossip and opinions are just that. Let's not turn this into a women's gossip forum.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do women really want, if being filthy rich and handsome isn't enough to keep your 40+ year old wife faithful?

Is Will Smith just a simp or did he just choose the wrong woman to be his wife?
Lots of Hollywood celebs are rich and famous, but cannot keep a relationship. Brad Pitt couldn’t make it worth with Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston, Tom Cruise couldn’t make it work with Nicole Kidman or Katie Holmes, Ryan Reynolds couldn’t make it work with Scarlett Johansson.

Being a rich and handsome man may attract women, but it doesn’t mean women will stay or not stray. What makes a man is one thing and one thing only. Living in your own terms. If you are not living on your own terms, you are living on someone else’s and that is a weak, pathetic life.

My guess is Will Smith made a mistake by relaxing. You can never relax with women. Even if a man has the girl and marries her, he still has to work hard to get other women, one foot out the door at all times.

Come on men.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of Hollywood celebs are rich and famous, but cannot keep a relationship. Brad Pitt couldn’t make it worth with Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston, Tom Cruise couldn’t make it work with Nicole Kidman or Katie Holmes, Ryan Reynolds couldn’t make it work with Scarlett Johansson.

Being a rich and handsome man may attract women, but it doesn’t mean women will stay or not stray. What makes a man is one thing and one thing only. Living in your own terms. If you are not living on your own terms, you are living on someone else’s and that is a weak, pathetic life.

My guess is Will Smith made a mistake by relaxing. You can never relax with women. Even if a man has the girl and marries her, he still has to work hard to get other women, one foot out the door at all times.

Come on men.
We're the women Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Ryan Reynolds with good for relationships?

Will and Jada had been doing that open relationship crap that Will beneffitted more from earlier on in their situations.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a lot of weird stuff that goes on in Hollywood. Dont take ANYTHING at face value with celebrities. I got some interesting 2nd hand stories that I have heard from very reliable sources. Will Smith is most likely ( 99.5%) homosexual/ bi sexual. I had good sources because of some gay dude ( a friend of mine) that was affiliated with the industry a few years ago. I am sure there is a lot of stuff that Jada Pinkett is not revealing.
Yeah, it's one of those not-well-kept secrets. Same with John Travolta and probably Tom Cruise. For years Kevin Spacey flew under the radar. Not that I give two shyts...if you can act, that's what should matter. It's just funny all the publicity these guys put out there in this day and age.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to disagree and say all these guys get sick of the same pvssy. I know it's hard to comprehend for guys that's never been in any long term monogamous relationship(5+ years) before. But after you get sick of the pvssy, you simply stop caring about anything and everything. You DO begin to relax and even have a greater IDGAF attitude. Their investment into the relationship is practically zero at that point.
All this talk is easy to say but in reality, it's hard to do or sustain in the long haul for majority of the men. I have 17 years into my relationship to somewhat quantify this.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that quote about each finding their own happiness.
Kind of kills the excuse of 'I'm not happy with you and that's why I'm dumping you' excuse.
If happy, should be content with whatever reasonable partner one haves.
They should be able to add to each other happiness. Be a place of peace and lack of excess judgement. To leave it all on the person alone is bull.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
almost lead by example kind of thing.

At one point or another one will be weaker(loss of parent, job, health etc)
If the other one is striving for their own happiness all the time, the temporarily weaker partner should ideally be able to bounce back quicker with the good example led by the happy one

Its the whole trick of rejecting codependency.

Really hard to do
They should be able to add to each other happiness. Be a place of peace and lack of excess judgement. To leave it all on the person alone is bull.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did simp come to mean incel/beta? You've got your terms all mixed up.

A simp is someone who gives unavailable women piles of money in a desperate request for attention. They are also delusional in thinking that doing so will work.

Will Smith could have any pûssy he wanted, and he managed to bed and marry one of THE hottest women out there. Simp my ass.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
almost lead by example kind of thing.

At one point or another one will be weaker(loss of parent, job, health etc)
If the other one is striving for their own happiness all the time, the temporarily weaker partner should ideally be able to bounce back quicker with the good example led by the happy one

Its the whole trick of rejecting codependency.

Really hard to do
"codependency". So if they are not happy because of the way their partner looks at them and treats them then what? That's co dependant, because they should be able to go find that attention elsewhere and ignore the disrespectful and non appreciative partner?

A whole lot of couples treat each other like absolute garbage. They treat others outside much better because they want to be liked and popular. Whats up with that?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did simp come to mean incel/beta? You've got your terms all mixed up.

A simp is someone who gives unavailable women piles of money in a desperate request for attention. They are also delusional in thinking that doing so will work.

Will Smith could have any pûssy he wanted, and he managed to bed and marry one of THE hottest women out there. Simp my ass.
Simp might also give tons of unearned attention, treatment and non financial help. All simps don't have money.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem with actors is, they are so used to fake they feelings I belive most don't know what is real or not anymore, hence why most actors get affairs with they love interest in they films/work, they minds are so mined and damaged they can't live they lives anymore and live something else, be it to sell his image or his film/last work image.

if you belive most woman are mental, actors tend to be worse

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
"codependency". So if they are not happy because of the way their partner looks at them and treats them then what? That's co dependant, because they should be able to go find that attention elsewhere and ignore the disrespectful and non appreciative partner?

A whole lot of couples treat each other like absolute garbage. They treat others outside much better because they want to be liked and popular. Whats up with that?
yes
its codependent if they stay with them, yes

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Happiness = contentment or contentment first then happiness? Comon this is BP 101.
Will was in her frame for 23 years. He was the man and didn't own his respect his in the first place. He fell for the conditioned paradigm of oneitis...
I see men desperate for children/reproduction do this. Looks like its possible to practice RP and pull her into your frame(they haven't permanently split and she's still admiring him) so he's maintaining frame now, anyways. Good for him/them.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Dude your thinking like a girl. She did not so now he has too huh?
You woman are something these days.
Something happened wayyy before this.
If she can't stay faithful then don't fcking commit.
She cheated and Now she's "awakened" and whole now. Lol give me a fcking break
hmmm.

that is the dilemma.

Do two wrongs make a right?

I realise its always more shocking and earthshattering when the woman cheats. Genuine shared disgust there....guess I always thought women were more angelic....not true.

I'm still in red pill rage over the true nature of women. Myself included.

At sosuave we say 'plate them'...'downgrade to booty call'.
Is that possible with a wife and stay married?

Is that what they actuslly did already by changing their 'marriage' title of the relationship to (what was it? its in one of the articles....)was it changed to 'lifelong partnership'?