Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will a Rolex Get You Laid? Will a Rolex Help You Get a Longer Term Girlfriend?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s mostly other men who notice the watch.
Men are more likely to notice watches and cars, though men have a propensity to think watches and cars will get them female attention.

I feel that girls notice my whip ,shoes and tallness more than the watch though.
My sense is that a Rolex only works if it is combined with other markers of wealth, such as a car, bachelor pad, etc.

In an in-person approach in a grocery store or bookstore, women would see a Rolex and height and not see a car or bachelor pad.

Reactions: RBK

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a solid Datejust. Has owning/wearing a Rolex Datejust made you more confident? Do you think women were attracted to that confidence and that has helped you attract/retain women?

Very cool. If women haven't noticed them, do you think it's indirectly helped you? Has it given you more confidence and self-esteem? More confidence and self-esteem is attractive.
I mean, wearing a $40k watch makes you feel good but 95% of people have no idea. Have to watch for thieves etc as well.

Its like a nice car, women don’t know the difference between a 4 series bmw and an m3

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wearing a $40k watch makes you feel good but 95% of people have no idea. Have to watch for thieves etc as well.
Not all Rolex models are $40,000. There are many with a lower price point than that, but any Rolex will be more expensive than most watch brands. There's a big difference between Rolex and the upscale department store watch brands.

Rolex has a lot of brand recognition from the general public, including women.

Its like a nice car, women don’t know the difference between a 4 series bmw and an m3
Women have some familiarity with car brands and some brands have more recognition than others. Your BMW example is accurate.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all Rolex models are $40,000. There are many with a lower price point than that, but any Rolex will be more expensive than most watch brands. There's a big difference between Rolex and the upscale department store watch brands.

Rolex has a lot of brand recognition from the general public, including women.

Women have some familiarity with car brands and some brands have more recognition than others. Your BMW example is accurate.
Even steel subs are 15k now, but again i think youre overselling how much girls notice. They cant tell the difference between a gold michael kors watch for $350 and a gold day date for $40k

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I own a couple datejusts. Nice ones. Honest opinion - I hardly ever wear them. I feel that expensive watches like Rolexes aren't meant for daily wear, but moreso for special events. Would rather wear something cheaper like an Omega.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I own a couple datejusts. Nice ones. Honest opinion - I hardly ever wear them. I feel that expensive watches like Rolexes aren't meant for daily wear, but moreso for special events. Would rather wear something cheaper like an Omega.
A Datejust is an expensive watch but a middle tier Rolex. The Day Dates are more expensive.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Datejust is an expensive watch but a middle tier Rolex. The Day Dates are more expensive.
Agreed, but not sure what your point is. In the wild a datejust and daydate is indistinguishable unless someone really looks at the dial.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, but not sure what your point is. In the wild a datejust and daydate is indistinguishable unless someone really looks at the dial.
The fully gold look of a Daydate might stand out more and catch a woman's eye more easily.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fully gold look of a Daydate might stand out more and catch a woman's eye more easily.
Ah. Sure, I suppose. Fluted/Jubilee datejusts are pretty flashy as well, but yea full gold would stand out more.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Explorer arrives early next week. Stoked for this 'grail' piece of mine.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While Rolex is a well-known luxury watch brand, there are several other luxury watch brands that offer watches with high prices. Some of the other most expensive watch brands include Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Breguet, and Vacheron Constantin.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While Rolex is a well-known luxury watch brand, there are several other luxury watch brands that offer watches with high prices. Some of the other most expensive watch brands include Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Breguet, and Vacheron Constantin.
Rolex is the biggest name known to the public.

A lot of the other luxury brands are more well known to watch enthusiasts, who are far more likely to be male.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah. Sure, I suppose. Fluted/Jubilee datejusts are pretty flashy as well, but yea full gold would stand out more.
A gold Day Date can be considered impressive and many men use them to attract women's attention. I think a gold Day Date is more impressive to a woman than a stainless steel Datejust.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolex is the biggest name known to the public.

A lot of the other luxury brands are more well known to watch enthusiasts, who are far more likely to be male.
True. A Richard Mille may cost half-a-mil, but 99.999% of women will have no idea what it is.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. A Richard Mille may cost half-a-mil, but 99.999% of women will have no idea what it is.
There are a number of other watchmakers that are high quality with less name recognition like Patek Phillippe and Jaeger LeCoultre.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a number of other watchmakers that are high quality with less name recognition like Patek Phillippe and Jaeger LeCoultre.
Also Audemars Piguet, Vacheron Constantin, A. Lange & Sohne, Blancpain, IWC, Zenith, Omega, Breguet, Breitling, Glaschutte Orignal, Ulysse Nardin, Piaget, Chopard, Cartier to name a few off the top of my head.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also Audemars Piguet, Vacheron Constantin, A. Lange & Sohne, Blancpain, IWC, Zenith, Omega, Breguet, Breitling, Glaschutte Orignal, Ulysse Nardin, Piaget, Chopard, Cartier to name a few off the top of my head.
Yeah, I meant to tell you mine wasn't a Rolex but an Islander. I had some back-and-forth communications with the owner Marc right before the purchase. My Submariner 'Cookie Monster' homage ($70, Amazon) was getting too much attention from gold digger, halfwit, hoebags...so I'm gifting it to my cousin who graduates high school next week. Watches and colognes have NEVER been a part of the equation in all my lays thus far. But maybe later on...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wynwood is a bit of a trashy neighborhood in Miami. Additionally, that woman looks trashy and The Dirty Rabbit bar looks trashy.

Why would someone with multiple expensive Rolexes hang out at a trashy bar in Wynwood?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolex is the most likely brand to get a man laid. Rolex has the brand recognition from women.

Cartier has some brand recognition but Cartier watches are considered more appropriate for women to wear than for men to wear.