Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wifey states: I Have Determined I Will Not Have Sex With My Husband for Years - I’m just not comfortable with the risk.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this woman's future, I see a husband blowing the joint net worth on hookers and blow followed by a divorce. And a nice 3 course meal of humble pie, karma, and just desserts. And topping that dessert is a nice red cherry to symbolize her proclaimed heritage of "purity culture".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are afraid to dirt the main entrance they can get used to get in from the back door.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A romantic relationship will not survive without vaginal sex.

I have had sex with women not on birth control many times. I regularly ejaculated inside of them while using condoms. This wasn't an issue. Of course, this couple can have sex using condoms and the ejaculation can be external.

I think there's a bigger problem here than her initial message is indicating. She's probably not all that attracted to her husband anymore.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A romantic relationship will not survive without vaginal sex.

I have had sex with women not on birth control many times. I regularly ejaculated inside of them while using condoms. This wasn't an issue. Of course, this couple can have sex using condoms and the ejaculation can be external.

I think there's a bigger problem here than her initial message is indicating. She's probably not all that attracted to her husband anymore.
It's even MORE than that! Many more in the last decade have switched to bringing in a "husband" as support. He's an "owned" man in her paradigm and she doesn't even have to have sex with him or please him in any way. They will continue living the life outside of the household as she did before she was married, her sex life as well.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's even MORE than that! Many more in the last decade have switched to bringing in a "husband" as support. He's an "owned" man in her paradigm and she doesn't even have to have sex with him or please him in any way. They will continue living the life outside of the household as she did before she was married, her sex life as well.
Yeah he’s sort of a roommate, but at a higher cost.