Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why You're Still a Loser

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
People expect to magically change, get better but don't want to put countless hours of effort into trying to get better. Most people don't even recongize the 3 voices in their head that take most of their decisions.
Change requires endless combat against yourself.

Serenity

Reaction score
Change requires endless combat against yourself.
Not endless, unless you you're constantly trying to change. I had a few rough years where I put in massive effort to change, now it's paying off. There comes a point where it's good enough, if not you're perpetually stressed and it never quite pays off.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that Paul Joseph Watson? I geniunely can't stand this dude. He comes off to me as a low testosterone "beta". He makes me cringe, he loves talking about problems in America and he doesn't live here

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that Paul Joseph Watson? I geniunely can't stand this dude. He comes off to me as a low testosterone "beta". He makes me cringe, he loves talking about problems in America and he doesn't live here
Right! But this doesn't mean that there's nothing good to learn in some of his videos. I would give it a try.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristotle didn't lived in America. Should we give attention to what he said? Should we give attention to what he would say of America if he was alive today? I'm not comparing Joseph Watson to Aristotle. What I'm saying is that a good lesson IS a good lesson. A good idea IS a good idea. A good advice IS a good advice. No matter who it come from, but the reason, the roots, the pillars and the WISDOM that it reveals and that sustain it strongly in the World. Wisdom is to drink the best juices from of all the good sources possible. And, if you are here and you're not a "beta" (no matter how ridiculous these classifications are, besides the zoological and biological aspects), by the way, what the hell an alpha male is doing here in SOSUAVE posting and reading things?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristotle didn't lived in America. Should we give attention to what he said? Should we give attention to what he would say of America if he was alive today? I'm not comparing Joseph Watson to Aristotle. What I'm saying is that a good lesson IS a good lesson. A good idea IS a good idea. A good advice IS a good advice. No matter who it come from, but the reason, the roots, the pillars and the WISDOM that it reveals and that sustain it strongly in the World. Wisdom is to drink the best juices from of all the good sources possible. And, if you are here and you're not a "beta" (no matter how ridiculous these classifications are, besides the zoological and biological aspects), by the way, what the hell an alpha male is doing here in SOSUAVE posting and reading things?
Don't care for the classifications that's why I put it in quotes because it's cheesy as hell. It's ego attaching to another identity. Watson seems like a plant to me, I'm willing to listen although I have not yet. I feel like it will be underwhelming

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't care for the classifications that's why I put it in quotes because it's cheesy as hell. It's ego attaching to another identity. Watson seems like a plant to me, I'm willing to listen although I have not yet. I feel like it will be underwhelming
Right. But, to me, this guy have some good lessons to tell, specially for the newcomer beginner nice guys.