You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Change requires endless combat against yourself.
Earn itWhy You're Still a Loser
Not endless, unless you you're constantly trying to change. I had a few rough years where I put in massive effort to change, now it's paying off. There comes a point where it's good enough, if not you're perpetually stressed and it never quite pays off.Change requires endless combat against yourself.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Right! But this doesn't mean that there's nothing good to learn in some of his videos. I would give it a try.Is that Paul Joseph Watson? I geniunely can't stand this dude. He comes off to me as a low testosterone "beta". He makes me cringe, he loves talking about problems in America and he doesn't live here
Aristotle didn't lived in America. Should we give attention to what he said? Should we give attention to what he would say of America if he was alive today? I'm not comparing Joseph Watson to Aristotle. What I'm saying is that a good lesson IS a good lesson. A good idea IS a good idea. A good advice IS a good advice. No matter who it come from, but the reason, the roots, the pillars and the WISDOM that it reveals and that sustain it strongly in the World. Wisdom is to drink the best juices from of all the good sources possible. And, if you are here and you're not a "beta" (no matter how ridiculous these classifications are, besides the zoological and biological aspects), by the way, what the hell an alpha male is doing here in SOSUAVE posting and reading things?Is that Paul Joseph Watson? I geniunely can't stand this dude. He comes off to me as a low testosterone "beta". He makes me cringe, he loves talking about problems in America and he doesn't live here
Don't care for the classifications that's why I put it in quotes because it's cheesy as hell. It's ego attaching to another identity. Watson seems like a plant to me, I'm willing to listen although I have not yet. I feel like it will be underwhelmingAristotle didn't lived in America. Should we give attention to what he said? Should we give attention to what he would say of America if he was alive today? I'm not comparing Joseph Watson to Aristotle. What I'm saying is that a good lesson IS a good lesson. A good idea IS a good idea. A good advice IS a good advice. No matter who it come from, but the reason, the roots, the pillars and the WISDOM that it reveals and that sustain it strongly in the World. Wisdom is to drink the best juices from of all the good sources possible. And, if you are here and you're not a "beta" (no matter how ridiculous these classifications are, besides the zoological and biological aspects), by the way, what the hell an alpha male is doing here in SOSUAVE posting and reading things?
Right. But, to me, this guy have some good lessons to tell, specially for the newcomer beginner nice guys.Don't care for the classifications that's why I put it in quotes because it's cheesy as hell. It's ego attaching to another identity. Watson seems like a plant to me, I'm willing to listen although I have not yet. I feel like it will be underwhelming
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Good videoWhy You're Still a Loser