"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Why You're Still a Loser

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
People expect to magically change, get better but don't want to put countless hours of effort into trying to get better. Most people don't even recongize the 3 voices in their head that take most of their decisions.
Change requires endless combat against yourself.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Change requires endless combat against yourself.
Not endless, unless you you're constantly trying to change. I had a few rough years where I put in massive effort to change, now it's paying off. There comes a point where it's good enough, if not you're perpetually stressed and it never quite pays off.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Is that Paul Joseph Watson? I geniunely can't stand this dude. He comes off to me as a low testosterone "beta". He makes me cringe, he loves talking about problems in America and he doesn't live here
 

Magotrox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
76
Is that Paul Joseph Watson? I geniunely can't stand this dude. He comes off to me as a low testosterone "beta". He makes me cringe, he loves talking about problems in America and he doesn't live here
Right! But this doesn't mean that there's nothing good to learn in some of his videos. I would give it a try.
 

Magotrox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
76
Is that Paul Joseph Watson? I geniunely can't stand this dude. He comes off to me as a low testosterone "beta". He makes me cringe, he loves talking about problems in America and he doesn't live here
Aristotle didn't lived in America. Should we give attention to what he said? Should we give attention to what he would say of America if he was alive today? I'm not comparing Joseph Watson to Aristotle. What I'm saying is that a good lesson IS a good lesson. A good idea IS a good idea. A good advice IS a good advice. No matter who it come from, but the reason, the roots, the pillars and the WISDOM that it reveals and that sustain it strongly in the World. Wisdom is to drink the best juices from of all the good sources possible. And, if you are here and you're not a "beta" (no matter how ridiculous these classifications are, besides the zoological and biological aspects), by the way, what the hell an alpha male is doing here in SOSUAVE posting and reading things?
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Aristotle didn't lived in America. Should we give attention to what he said? Should we give attention to what he would say of America if he was alive today? I'm not comparing Joseph Watson to Aristotle. What I'm saying is that a good lesson IS a good lesson. A good idea IS a good idea. A good advice IS a good advice. No matter who it come from, but the reason, the roots, the pillars and the WISDOM that it reveals and that sustain it strongly in the World. Wisdom is to drink the best juices from of all the good sources possible. And, if you are here and you're not a "beta" (no matter how ridiculous these classifications are, besides the zoological and biological aspects), by the way, what the hell an alpha male is doing here in SOSUAVE posting and reading things?
Don't care for the classifications that's why I put it in quotes because it's cheesy as hell. It's ego attaching to another identity. Watson seems like a plant to me, I'm willing to listen although I have not yet. I feel like it will be underwhelming
 

Magotrox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
76
Don't care for the classifications that's why I put it in quotes because it's cheesy as hell. It's ego attaching to another identity. Watson seems like a plant to me, I'm willing to listen although I have not yet. I feel like it will be underwhelming
Right. But, to me, this guy have some good lessons to tell, specially for the newcomer beginner nice guys.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top