Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is OLD the last couple years borderline unusable??

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No thats going too far. What I mean there are objectively good and bad behaviours that lead to positive experiences and attraction for both parties. Whatever business/community/group is mediating between parties (in this case apps, or matchmakers etc) need to understand these concepts. Its really just knowledge of Game that those mediating need to have.

Ideally this would be some king of social political group that also offers its members the ability to meet potential partners and ensures that ppl treat other with a decent amount of respect.

I actually cant think of any positive outcome that apps have had for the dating and relaionships culture in the West. I mean I can think of positive benefits of social media like Instagram but for dating apps I cant even think of any positive outcome on society. People use apps only because they are easy, but they have led to lots of simping and really bad behaviour from women and lots of degenerative easy sex which as I mentioned as a cultural trend has nowhere to go but reversal so tldr dating apps created a ****show in modern culture.
Dating apps have influenced society as much as birth control pills did. It took whoring to another level and once again it was accepted.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating apps have influenced society as much as birth control pills did. It took whoring to a whole nother level and made it accepted.
But most of the women on there are not attractive. What percentage of guys stoop to that level? Do you think the guys on here dumpster dive on OLD but are a shamed to admit it?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But most of the women on there are not attractive. What percentage of guys stoop to that level? Do you think the guys on here dumpster dive on OLD but are a shamed to admit it?
Plenty of men dumpster dive on the swipe apps. It's a real thing. I can't put an actual percentage to it. I will try though.

Roughly 80% of men are either beta or omega. 20% are alpha or sigma.

I think at least 25% of men are dumpster diving on swipe apps.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you get the itch and get randy thoughts going. C’mon man! It’s a fun game and you know it!
Its fun for all of 5 mins and that's the problem

Nothing sustainable ever really comes from It because nobody takes it seriously

its seen as this silly way too meet random people

When you talk to a girl in the gym or whatever , it forces her to pay attention to you and take you seriously

IRL can usually tell within about 10 mins if a girl Is going to be sexually compatible with me , online this could take 1-2 weeks and a lot of nonsense time wasting in-between

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember back in the days couchsurfing used to be really good for hooking up. You'd meet women that were interested in meeting foreign guys in whatever country you went to and you'd meet up, maybe stay overnight in their place and often hook up. Then it got taken over by some geeky tech company, became mainstream... and turned into garbage.

Somehow the more mainstream something becomes the worse it gets.
I'm pretty sure it's always been that way.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem with OLD is the skewed gender ratio. It is estimated that 76% of Tinder users are male. In other words, there are three males for each female. And there is no reason to believe that Bumble and Hinge are any better.

Can you think of any other setting where the ratio is this skewed? A nightclub at the end of the night, close to last call? A sci-fi convention? A wrestling match? Hardly good venues for picking up girls. And this ratio will work against you even if you are in the top 20-25%. Your value automatically goes down once you enter this sausagefest arena.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
One thing I think is hilarious is OLD apps
like Bumble that show you:

Lives in (city)
Current Location (city)

If you’re on with any frequency you end up seeing the same people over time. If it’s between 9pm-5am and she’s not in her lives in city means she’s getting railed by yet another guy .

It’s kinda humorous that this feature gives you an inkling of a woman’s “mobility” if you know where to look.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD always has been trash but I would say after quarantine it was done. Now on Tinder in my area it's a bunch of poly chicks or liberal feminists. 10 years ago it was meh now it's the norm. Bumble is a bunch of fake profiles. Just got banned of Hinge for no reason but that turned into Trash when covid hit

OLD causes depression better of getting an AI girlfriend (joking)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a part time job a couple nights a week I do in retail. So of course lots of younger people. I never see any of the ladies on the OLD sites who work there except for this one lady in her late 30s who's obese, and borderline Downs. She's been on the apps for years. Being she's borderline she has no bf of course. Otherwise none of the ladies use it. The younger ones you'd be shocked not all go for chads and many go for normal guys. They meet them in person or at school, not OLD crap.
But the"Blackpill" Incels would have you believe every woman wants a 6'6,245 pound, ripped, rich witha Bugatti Gigachad.
If you just walk outside reality would tell you different
OLD was always advocated to supplement and not be your main source to funnel thots

M

member160292

When you hang around this board allot then some of the bad luck will rub off on you too.
How’s it going, Luke?
Grammar is quite telling

M

member160292

Anyways,
Going back on topic, OLD should supplement your life. Maybe switch off that brain receptor that tells you that you NEED to have women in your life? The funny part about life is that you really don’t attract what you try to pursue. When you focus on other things in life, things you actually want just come naturally. It’s almost like if you don’t manifest it, good things will come. Call my book The Common Sense

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men obviously don't admit this, but as you can tell by this thread its slowly becomes known and talked about.

Most men aren't dumpster diving on purpose, it just happens and tend to go that way. Imo you can say that a man sometimes matches with women few points below his SMV. What he does with it is on him..if you try to kill a dryspell or something it might be a option.

Anyways,
Going back on topic, OLD should supplement your life. Maybe switch off that brain receptor that tells you that you NEED to have women in your life? The funny part about life is that you really don’t attract what you try to pursue. When you focus on other things in life, things you actually want just come naturally. It’s almost like if you don’t manifest it, good things will come. Call my book The Common Sense
Dont know if I'm the only one, but somehow i have trouble doing both OLD and real life approaches.

This brain receptor thing you talk about is interesting. In my case i have to admtr that after some time the low quality of OLD gets to me. When you match with a bunch of women aren't attracted to you take it with you into the real world.

Despite all the facts given, such as male female ratio is screwed, you'll always date beneath your smv or find a hot one that batshyte crazy, and OFCOURSE the apps that try to get money outta you. Despite all of this the brain simply reacts emotionally to short term impulses . Not getting what you want = feeling bad.

I will try to get back on OLD sooner or later, but for now I am fine without it. It also gives me more incentive to go out and talk to womem in real life.

M

member160292

Dont know if I'm the only one, but somehow i have trouble doing both OLD and real life approaches.

This brain receptor thing you talk about is interesting. In my case i have to admtr that after some time the low quality of OLD gets to me. When you match with a bunch of women aren't attracted to you take it with you into the real world.

Despite all the facts given, such as male female ratio is screwed, you'll always date beneath your smv or find a hot one that batshyte crazy, and OFCOURSE the apps that try to get money outta you. Despite all of this the brain simply reacts emotionally to short term impulses . Not getting what you want = feeling bad.

I will try to get back on OLD sooner or later, but for now I am fine without it. It also gives me more incentive to go out and talk to womem in real life.
We all know that OLD is a crapshoot, it’s like sliding’ into a chick’s DM. Almost the same as cold approaching without the effort. The key to success is not letting it get to you, have fun with it and don’t expect anything. I think most people complain about it because they let it affect them too much and get frustrated. They take it as a representation of who they are, who busted. Heck, it’s a free service.
The ratio has always been screwed, that’s why when you go to clubs, either you bring hot women with you or you’ll be paying a cover or have to wait in line. That’s been going on for decades

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men obviously don't admit this, but as you can tell by this thread its slowly becomes known and talked about.

Most men aren't dumpster diving on purpose, it just happens and tend to go that way. Imo you can say that a man sometimes matches with women few points below his SMV. What he does with it is on him..if you try to kill a dryspell or something it might be a option.

You gotta troll some of these women to make it worth your while

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, because eventually the investors need to see a positive ROI. When these apps were newer, gaining users was the primary focus, so free services met the objective. However, as these business matured (like any business), turning a profit becomes more important, hence the more severe paywalls.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, because eventually the investors need to see a positive ROI. When these apps were newer, gaining users was the primary focus, so free services met the objective. However, as these business matured (like any business), turning a profit becomes more important, hence the more severe paywalls.
Are you sure positive ROI is the extent of the investor motivation?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that OLD is a crapshoot, it’s like sliding’ into a chick’s DM. Almost the same as cold approaching without the effort. The key to success is not letting it get to you, have fun with it and don’t expect anything. I think most people complain about it because they let it affect them too much and get frustrated. They take it as a representation of who they are, who busted. Heck, it’s a free service.
The ratio has always been screwed, that’s why when you go to clubs, either you bring hot women with you or you’ll be paying a cover or have to wait in line. That’s been going on for decades
100. Sometimes we need to hear another perspective to change our minds, so thanks for this post bro!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100. Sometimes we need to hear another perspective to change our minds, so thanks for this post bro!
And this is why you pay the cover (getting Tinder Gold, etc)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a part time job a couple nights a week I do in retail. So of course lots of younger people. I never see any of the ladies on the OLD sites who work there except for this one lady in her late 30s who's obese, and borderline Downs. She's been on the apps for years. Being she's borderline she has no bf of course. Otherwise none of the ladies use it. The younger ones you'd be shocked not all go for chads and many go for normal guys. They meet them in person or at school, not OLD crap.
I think I can remember one of "Roller" Steve Hoca's chat videos where the discussion was whether to go for functional Down's Syndrome chicks. :eek: :eek: :eek: