Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WHY IS MY CRUSH SHY AROUND ME AT SCHOOL BUT NOT SHY AT PARTIES/ONLINE?

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she likes you and has been baiting you to get your attention and has been waiting for you to make that move…
Went to school with this in mind. I decided to not give her attention at all and see how she would react. She did the look down as I went past her etc and I just looked the other way.

By lunch, she stepped out in front of me, blocking me and getting me to look her in the face before saying sorry. She saw me coming. In a few classes, she kept looking back right at me. I sit at the back and she had no reason to look back. (My school has really high windows to look out).
She also kept copying my body language in class, how I sat etc.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Went to school with this in mind. I decided to not give her attention at all and see how she would react. She did the look down as I went past her etc and I just looked the other way.

By lunch, she stepped out in front of me, blocking me and getting me to look her in the face before saying sorry. She saw me coming. In a few classes, she kept looking back right at me. I sit at the back and she had no reason to look back. (My school has really high windows to look out).
She also kept copying my body language in class, how I sat etc.
She’s getting more agressive with her girl game and trying to physically put herself into your orbit. She’s giving you a green light to approach her.
Make a move on her. Do it
Get her out on a date.
She won’t wait forever…

Last edited:

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s getting more agressive with her girl game and trying to physically put herself into your orbit. She’s giving you a green light to approach her.
Get her out on a date.
She won’t wait forever…
Just been invited to a friend's tomorrow, she's going. I'm gonna pull her.

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her out on a date.
She won’t wait forever…
Got back 40 mins ago. Don't know where to start, I'm a bit confused right now (and drunk but I had a ton of kebabs and a shower to sober up).

I began talking to her after a few drinks. We were in a small group but eventually it was just us as the others moved on to talk to other people. We talked about her ex, who still loves her and her new "boyfriend" who she says is a rebound to make her ex jealous and she thought that I had moved on from her. I told her that I still liked her and she just looked at me as if to say "I want you right now".

She then practically jumped on me and we had the most passionate kiss I've ever had, groping and all.

She broke off and said that she really likes me and has done for the last two years but doesn't want to date me now because "she doesn't want to create tension between me and her ex", who still loves her and the fact that her friends want her to date her "rebound" which is now 100% confirmed as a rebound who she doesn't really like and hasn't even kissed yet. But her friends threatened to ditch her if she didn't try go out with him but could decide after Christmas if she wants to date him. I asked when we could date and she said after Christmas in public but have a side thing in the meantime before kissing me again. She told me to ignore everything she posts about her rebound as it is to make the ex jealous.

She also sent me nudes 20 minutes ago so there's that.

Billtx49

Reaction score
We talked about her ex, who still loves her and her new "boyfriend" who she says is a rebound to make her ex jealous

but doesn't want to date me now "she doesn't want to create tension between me and her ex.

She told me to ignore everything she posts about her rebound as it is to make the ex jealous.
Too much Ex in your convo with her…
He’s Not a subject you should have talked about.
She’s still after her Ex, but baits you with a passionate kiss and nude pics. Move on and ignore her until her head clears.

With the Ex, the rebound, and now you, All she’s doing is creating Drama.

Last edited: