Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WHY IS MY CRUSH SHY AROUND ME AT SCHOOL BUT NOT SHY AT PARTIES/ONLINE?

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows I like her and has a “rebound” boyfriend according to her friends (I found out at a party and one of her friends specifically said that he was a rebound to make her ex jealous). They started going out two or so weeks after the break up.

I then told her that I liked her but she didn’t mention her new bf. Her ex spread rumors about my crush saying stuff about me and she apologized for him, said “(ex) crossed the line” and said she was embarrassed by him . He started the rumors as he suspected I liked her.

On to the main bit. She sometimes looks at me and she almost always looks down instantly, if I notice her looking. She is normally shy around me in school but she is normally flirty on snapchat or at parties.

We were at a party (same one where I found about the rebound) and she seemed really happy when I showed up late. She pointed at me, flicked her arms and wrists with the pointing and had a huge smile. She also slapped my ass with a rubber chicken and ran away laughing while I was looking in the fridge. She kinda paused and looked at me for about 5 seconds before doing it. I was laughing too.

Her ex kissed her best friend (who was in a relationship) at the party and I texted my crush to see if her best friend and her boyfriend were still together and she said they were. I replied with “what (ex) did was messed up” and she said it “wasn’t that bad” and I agreed with “it was only a kiss” and she replied with “you know yourself” with a winking face, kinda implying that she knows about her bf being a rebound.

Her snaps are always of her face looking to the side with her mouth open, showing her cheekbones or her looking at the camera with wide eyes and smiling.

I just don’t get why she is shy around me at school, sometimes she does look at me quite a bit and smiles when she sees me. She is quite outgoing and looking down is out of character for her. As the year has gone on, she has been maintaining eye contact a bit more.

Sometimes she fixes her hair and looks down when I walk past and laughs when I talk to her, even without being funny but that could be anything.

She knew I liked her last year but this year, she has been more shy about it if you know what I mean.

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Punch the boyfriend for talking crap? Or provoke him so he punches you first and then exterminate him
It was 8 months ago lol, everyone now hates him because of the **** he has pulled. She broke up with him because he was an embarrassment to her and she is now making him jealous, hence the rebound but also why she played off him kissing her friend.

He has suffered enough without me doing anything.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a chaotic-drama filled endeavour.. Never fight over a chick who has a boyfriend smh :cool: Immediate blackhawk extraction :D

Billtx49

Reaction score
You’re a potential, but currently on her back burner.

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a chaotic-drama filled endeavour.. Never fight over a chick who has a boyfriend smh :cool: Immediate blackhawk extraction :D
He's more like a guy she hangs out with from what I have heard. Just to piss off her ex

Billtx49

Reaction score
So she might like me but doesn't want me now?
Yep, she’s giving you enough attention to keep you interested in case she needs your future full time attention.
It may happen or it may not, so don’t focus on her right now. The rubber chicken action is good though…

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, she’s giving you enough attention to keep you interested in case she needs your future full time attention.
It may happen or it may not, so don’t focus on her right now. The rubber chicken action is good though…
It made my week lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
It made my week lol
Hang back for now to see if she makes more moves in your direction. May well be a green light if she does. If that happens, start showing sexual interest and Not complete friendliness…

Last edited:

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that happens, start showing sexual interest and Not complete friendliness…
What would be the simplest way to show interest if she knows I like her and so it doesn't seem like friendliness?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of advice OP, don't use the words "my crush". Don Juans are mature and game aware. We don't dote over our plates potential or existing. DJs don't look or wait for signs to act, they just act accordingly.

If you want to ramp up her interest level, she needs to see you other women chasing you online/offline. You can't just hide behind the curtains and hope to manifest her interest level out of thin air.

You have to prove your SMV if you want to pull her away from him. Looks, money, and personality as we say around her often. Do you have those three essential traits functioning well?

I don't know how old you are. You said school, so I assume at the grade level.

Start with hitting the gym 3-6 a week, eating well, and expanding your social circles.

Once your social circle expands, you won't have time to dote over your "crush". You'll have more opportunities to set up potential plates.

Billtx49

Reaction score
What would be the simplest way to show interest if she knows I like her and so it doesn't seem like friendliness?
Start with your verbal interactions with her and mix in sexual comments.
She bangs you in the ass with a rubber chicken and runs away. Find her and start a conversation, mix this in - i had no idea you were after my ass, what’s up with that? Be creative, seize convo opportunities, and be C&F.
Bottom line, Start talking to her more, get her number, and get her on a date.

Last edited:

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I
Word of advice OP, don't use the words "my crush". Don Juans are mature and game aware. We don't dote over our plates potential or existing. DJs don't look or wait for signs to act, they just act accordingly.

If you want to ramp up her interest level, she needs to see you other women chasing you online/offline. You can't just hide behind the curtains and hope to manifest her interest level out of thin air.

You have to prove your SMV if you want to pull her away from him. Looks, money, and personality as we say around her often. Do you have those three essential traits functioning well?

I don't know how old you are. You said school, so I assume at the grade level.

Start with hitting the gym 3-6 a week, eating well, and expanding your social circles.

Once your social circle expands, you won't have time to dote over your "crush". You'll have more opportunities to set up potential plates.
We're both 18 and in 6th year (Irish version of Senior) and I am in really good shape, hitting gym most days after school and I don't eat unhealthy food often. The other two traits are covered too! She seems to enjoy talking to me when we talk and I have a job so cash is covered.

She does glare at me if I am talking to other girls who are outside of her best friend circle and they are attractive. She doesn't care if it is someone who I wouldn't date but if they are attractive, she glares. So I think there could be some degree of jealousy there.

Something else I forgot to mention. Her friends smile a lot more at me then they used to. Could there be any meaning to this?

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start with your verbal interactions with her and mix in sexual comments.
She bangs you in the ass with a rubber chicken and runs away. Find her and start a conversation, mix this in - i had no idea you were after my ass, what’s up with that? Be creative, seize convo opportunities, and be C&F.
Bottom line, Start talking to her more, get her number, and get her on a date.
I usually do start conversations like that haha! I talked about with her on monday.

Just on a side note, what do you think about her reaction to me saying "it was only a kiss", to me it was implying that she kinda likes me.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually do start conversations like that haha! I talked about with her on monday.

Just on a side note, what do you think about her reaction to me saying "it was only a kiss", to me it was implying that she kinda likes me.
You're thinking way too much, that's why you're in the friendzone. You got the opportunity to get off it real fast, she cleary has some interest. You should start the convo, be confident, watch her straight in the eyes, escalate until it becomes sensual and then kiss her.

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking way too much, that's why you're in the friendzone. You got the opportunity to get off it real fast, she cleary has some interest. You should start the convo, be confident, watch her straight in the eyes, escalate until it becomes sensual and then kiss her.
Where? In the school hall? What's the point of a relationship right now if she is still getting over her ex and only needs a rebound?

Edit: I was a bit brash there, if there is a chance, I am taking it. Boyfriend or no boyfriend. I'll see what I can do at the next party.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do at the next party.
Good. A social party is the best place to make a move on her.
Btw- I think she likes you and has been baiting you to get your attention and has been waiting for you to make that move…

Last edited:

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. A social party is the best place to make a move on her.
Btw- I think she likes you and has been baiting you to get your attention and has been waiting for you to make that move…
Thats exactly what I'm thinking too, dudeee make a move