Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why everyone always blames the guy if he fails with women

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would get a lot more respect on this forum if I said I was a white guy who looked like Chad and I was banging 10 women per week. But what’s the point of that?

There are lots of blue pill guys on this site like @marmel75 (AKA poon King) who blame guys for not being good with women.

“Self Improvement” shouldn’t be done for women and we should respect guys on here who are honest and respectful. It’s sad that the meanest people have the highest rep.

The guys on here who are chest beaters do it because they know they will gain from it. I have no problem telling you I’m an ugly scrawny guy cause I’m 100% secure with myself. I don’t need random guys online (or women) telling me that I’m not worthy.

If a woman goes for abusers and players, we should be blaming her for it. If a woman is an attention wh0re we should be blaming her for it. I’m so sick of guys on here who think that if a guy says he struggles with women, he’s a beta cuck.

Sooo many women out there are bipolar, single moms, fat, or uneducated. Many of us guys here are higher value than them. We should be affirming each other, not bringing each other down.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it ever occur to you I am also talking about other people's situations, why do you think I mentioned female friends?
It did. I also know "birds of a feather" and that is not a personal dig at you and your friends, but we are where we are, because of our choices, myself included. Believe me, I am not satisfied. I want more and I go after more, but if I were to find myself on my death bed tomorrow, I think i could also find contentment. Proximity is everything. As men, we are to make choices, that put us in the proximity of our goals if we are to achieve them. Idk about you or anyone else, but I am not done. I have not done all I can do. Grow or die, as sure as black and white, however being stuck in limbo is an option as well, but it's not quite living and worse than dying.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would get a lot more respect on this forum if I said I was a white guy who looked like Chad and I was banging 10 women per week. But what’s the point of that?

There are lots of blue pill guys on this site like @marmel75 (AKA poon King) who blame guys for not being good with women.

“Self Improvement” shouldn’t be done for women and we should respect guys on here who are honest and respectful. It’s sad that the meanest people have the highest rep.

The guys on here who are chest beaters do it because they know they will gain from it. I have no problem telling you I’m an ugly scrawny guy cause I’m 100% secure with myself. I don’t need random guys online (or women) telling me that I’m not worthy.

If a woman goes for abusers and players, we should be blaming her for it. If a woman is an attention wh0re we should be blaming her for it. I’m so sick of guys on here who think that if a guy says he struggles with women, he’s a beta cuck.

Sooo many women out there are bipolar, single moms, fat, or uneducated. Many of us guys here are higher value than them. We should be affirming each other, not bringing each other down.
And there are also a lot of angry guys like you who can't get laid. The advice I give is advice that has worked for me based of numerous interactions and dates with women. People are free to take it or leave it.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
And there are also a lot of angry guys like you who can't get laid. The advice I give is advice that has worked for me based of numerous interactions and dates with women. People are free to take it or leave it.
the advice is designed for certain people, and it wont work for others, which is why a lot of guys get angry, its not about sex they get angry and mad and frustrated cause some some dude who has a car , a flat and stable income is telling them they are losers for not getting laid often, but what he doesnt know is that the "loser" is a college student, from a very bad (financially) background and has no time to be getting laid left and right, talking is easy , doing is not, no matter how much you tell me to go out with chicks when i dont have the money to fill my car tank all that advice i just got is useless, most of the advice is aimed at club/bar scene, or foreign chicks looking for a green card , dating foreign chicks is easy i've done it , what i want to know is how to f*ck women when the competition is 10x times better than you in everything ( apart from looks) and they have a higher value than you and the girl is choosy .

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you can allow yourself to believe that it's possible for high value men to have difficulty finding a quality (not just looks) partner, I have no problem with that. If this is actually impossible for you to believe then I have to believe that your presuppositions and biases are dominant. Hope clouds observation - Frank Herbert.

Everyone needs to improve, swim or die like sharks. However you will get diminishing marginal returns as you improve, and if you don't believe that then you haven't really improved much.
I can believe that. I think it always has been. In my time anyways. Where are you normally looking?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the advice is designed for certain people, and it wont work for others, which is why a lot of guys get angry, its not about sex they get angry and mad and frustrated cause some some dude who has a car , a flat and stable income is telling them they are losers for not getting laid often, but what he doesnt know is that the "loser" is a college student, from a very bad (financially) background and has no time to be getting laid left and right, talking is easy , doing is not, no matter how much you tell me to go out with chicks when i dont have the money to fill my car tank all that advice i just got is useless, most of the advice is aimed at club/bar scene, or foreign chicks looking for a green card , dating foreign chicks is easy i've done it , what i want to know is how to f*ck women when the competition is 10x times better than you in everything ( apart from looks) and they have a higher value than you and the girl is choosy .
If people don't like their reality then they should be focused on changing their reality first not getting women.

However, make no mistake, the vast majority of people on here are failing with women because they are lazy and/or complacent in this endeavor. They do the same things over and over again that dont work or make the same mistakes over and over again without any recalibration on their part to change anything, then wonder why they are having issues.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a LOT of guys on here claiming to be DJs when they are banging HB 3.

The guys you you think are unsuccessful actually can get laid whenever they want, but they have standards.

I turned down tons of women cause they were fat. But according to SoSuave, I’d be a DJ If I were banging them. This is no different than PUA sites that tell you to spam approach and stop paying attention to what girls look like.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a LOT of guys on here claiming to be DJs when they are banging HB 3.

The guys you you think are unsuccessful actually can get laid whenever they want, but they have standards.

I turned down tons of women cause they were fat. But according to SoSuave, I’d be a DJ If I were banging them. This is no different than PUA sites that tell you to spam approach and stop paying attention to what girls look like.
Nonsense. No one is telling you to try to stick it in something that doesn't get your d!ck hard.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonsense. No one is telling you to try to stick it in something that doesn't get your d!ck hard.
Exactly...more excuses from guys that can't come to terms with things as they are with themselves. Everyone must be in the same boat as them or they are just all full of sh!t, right?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, what are they ? how do they function ? .... well, they are human beings just like us, they function in a pretty similiar fashion to us men, they have their own quirks, habits and a bit different way of thinking but overall they are still human beings with feelings, emotions and the ability to make decisions, yet i see a lot of men be it here or anywhere really shaming other men for not getting the desired results, which i find ignorant to say the least .

It really surprises me how its never the womans fault, even men who say women are always wrong will sh*t on your once they find out you didnt sleep with a chick or it didnt work out, and will start blaming you and telling you how your game is weak and youre this and that ...etc

Iam sorry but that is not true, women choose to study, to get into college, to like certain foods, to travel to accept invitations from certain men while rejecting others, they are fully functioning human beings and your success with them is not 100% dependant on you, you can be the coolest, greatest dude ever and she still doesnt want you, it doesnt mean youre bad,weak, lack game or skills or that you are a loser like a lot of men seem to think ...

been to this party a couple days ago, met 3 friends who are all girls, two of them had no interest in dancing with any man whatsoever no matter how many hit on them, while the third chick was jumping on every dude that got within 2 meters range, they never drank any alcohol and were as sober as one can get, yet two refused to get with any guy (no not lesbians i know them) while the third was horny af .... what does that tell us ? were the guys the issue ? was the dude who approached the 3rd girl a cooler guy with game and the one who approache the other two a loser with no game ? no not at all , different girls with different personalities and priorities thats all there is to it .

this was a real life example of how its not always the guys fault , even if you do everything right sometimes she just acts crazy for no reason or doesnt wanna get more intimate with you or wants something serious not s3x ... heck sometimes she wants jus attention or a backup plan, i know because i've been there, i had girls i was so smooth with, confident and the attraction was high only for them to flake on me or just ignore me after a while for no apparent reason, while others didnt seem as interested but turned out to be actually into me and it developed into more than just flirting and one date ......

I feel like its never the girls fault, its always the guys fault " youre a loser with no game" , " you dont know how to manipulate her feelings or attract her " .... well while i do believe you can manipulate women , most arent that easy to manipulate and cant be manipulated ,and there is no secret formula that turns you into cazanova ... and all of these men who claim to walk into any place and sleep with any woman they choose in under and hour are full of sh*t .... most of them are actually hitting the bars/clubs and getting drunk chicks who have zero standards .

what do men that get laid ( that i know ) have that other men dont have :
1- looks
2- sometimes money
3- luck, sheer ol' luck
4- confidence (not even a deciding factor , i met guys with no confidence who get laid ... luck )
Wah wah wah, it's unfair.

You're not wrong.

But guess what, life's not fair.

Deal with it like a man.

Or cry about it like a b1tch.

The choice is up to you.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this thread as divided between the 'realists' and the 'idealists/fantasists'. The DJ has to take a good hard sober look at reality whilst also striving to overcome it with his ideals. The tendency though is for people to slip off this precipice one way or the other - into the world of facts, or that of fiction.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this thread as divided between the 'realists' and the 'idealists/fantasists'. The DJ has to take a good hard sober look at reality whilst also striving to overcome it with his ideals. The tendency though is for people to slip off this precipice one way or the other - into the world of facts, or that of fiction.
My whole point is how many people can honestly say they are working diligently at becoming the "best version of themselves" we talk about a lot here?

I'm betting not more than 30%. But yet they spend all their time and energy whining and complaining about how unfair things are but do NOTHING or less than what they are able to do about correcting the things they can correct.

Don't like your job? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

Don't like the way you look/fitness level? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

Don't like your female situation? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

Don't like your mental mindset? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

My guess is most peoples answer is "nothing" to many of the above questions, yet they want the same thing the people who ARE doing something are able to get. Like the people on welfare looking for free handouts...

Stop looking for free handouts when you have done NOTHING yourself to help the situation.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My whole point is how many people can honestly say they are working diligently at becoming the "best version of themselves" we talk about a lot here?

I'm betting not more than 30%. But yet they spend all their time and energy whining and complaining about how unfair things are but do NOTHING or less than what they are able to do about correcting the things they can correct.

Don't like your job? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

Don't like the way you look/fitness level? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

Don't like your female situation? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

Don't like your mental mindset? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

My guess is most peoples answer is "nothing" to many of the above questions, yet they want the same thing the people who ARE doing something are able to get. Like the people on welfare looking for free handouts...

Stop looking for free handouts when you have done NOTHING yourself to help the situation.
Spot on.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's why we all "blame" the guy.

Firstly, it's not blame. That's a loaded question already.

But secondly, the reason is very simple. You cannot control anyone's behaviors except for your own. If you're not getting the level of success you want now, the only way up is to look inward.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

My response: peanut butter and crack sandwiches. That is all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's always a man's fault when he fails and if he gets the blame then so what? It means so little and yet you put emphasis on it.

You dudes need 2 realise that failing at anything is just a process, a learning curve if you like and it's either you use it to your benefit or not.

And it's okay to fail provided you profit from it.

Fvck I like failing, there's always the next challenge to conquer and guess what?

You'd be greater then before...

Thanks to past failures.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Most of you are delusional living in a fantasy .... no wonder its always the same guys posting on this site the rest get bored and irritated by your fake masculinty, lack of any genuine realistic advice and the tendecy to label them as losers, maybe try being a little more open minded and stop acting like everyone is in the same boat , cause were not .... most of you talk about getting laid often but end up fvcking drunk or ugly chicks that had at least 5 d!cks in them that night alone ......

An advice to any guy looking to improve , this is not the place you wont learn how to become a great guy here .

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An advice to any guy looking to improve , this is not the place you wont learn how to become a great guy here .
Yeah, take this guys advice, blame women and don't work on yourself. I'm sure it won't result in becoming a bitter incel.

you can only improve so much, i reached a point where whats affecting me are things out of my control
Oh.... maybe not.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, take this guys advice, blame women and don't work on yourself. I'm sure it won't result in becoming a bitter incel.

Oh.... maybe not.
Why should any young guy listen to anything on this site ? Most of the ones presenting their issues are in their twenties and most od those who mock them and act like know ir all are in their 40s or even 50s .... heck most of them admitted they sucked with women till later in life so why should a 22 years old guy listen to a single 50 years old guy who only recently started getting any action and has no idea how to help the younger dude let alone coming from a different generation .

I will blame whoever i want i blamed girls and it worked for me , keep blaming yourselves and we will see who is happier the guy who improves but is realistic about his strengths and weaknesess and exposes chicks who try to play him or ...

The version most of you seem to like , the dude who is always at fault and should improve more # its always his fault and never the chick he beats himself day and night because he is not good enough while ignoring his enviroment , the guy thinks he's cool and macho for not letting women use him but in reality he always blames himself and lets the women get away with everything wrong they do cause they are "never the reason and its the guys fault for not pushing the right buttons"

If youre happy being the second guy i have no issues with it but i refuse to be like that .